Physically Disabled and Mentally Retarded Native

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 08 Jan 2013

Dear All,

--Here is the chart of a 27 year old native, India national.
June22, 1986, 4:00am born at Zahidan in Iran.

--due to incompetence of doctors in the Iranian hospital the head of native was stuck for a prolonged period during delivery......devoiding him of critical Oxygen at birth.

--Result:
Brain severely damaged
manifestation:
Severe retardation mentally...mental age of a 2 year old
Deaf, largely dumb, confined to the wheel chair forever...heavily Obese....and no medical prospects of recovery.

Chart analysis, Observations from the members are welcome

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Physically Disabled and Mentally Retarded Native

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Jan 2013

Chart is border line

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

karthik1984 wrote:Chart is border line
Dear Karthik,

what do you mean by borderline ?

In my chart the lagna changes in 32 minute

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

deeps

Post by deeps » 08 Jan 2013

If the lagna Lord is taurus, then it very clear.

Lord Moon in 8th house and conjunct with 12th lord which is a dangerous Arishta Yoga.

Lagna is in papakatari and malefic aspect of Lord Saturn on Lagna house. Lagna Lord in Saturn Nakshatra and has the aspect of Malefic Mars from 8th house as 12th Lord.

1st House rules Head and early life and physical body in general.

milredr

Post by milredr » 08 Jan 2013

Look at the dasha scheme when the birth took place. Ketu - Moon - Sun.

1. Ketu in the 6th house aspected by the 8th lord. Ketu in the nakshatra of Mars who is placed in the 8th
house with Moon.
2. AD of moon. Moon is a goner here. He is placed in the 8th house and caught between Mars who is the
12th lord and Saturn.
3. Saturn the yogakaraka is himself in a papakartari caught between kuja and ketu.
4. Moon is in the nakshatra of Ketu who is in the 6th house.
5. Sun the PD lord is aspected by the 8th lord and in the nakshatra of mars who is the 12th lord placed in
the 8th house . Sun is also the karaka for lagna. Both 12th lord Mars and Moon aspect sun from the 8th
house.
6. Dispositor of the lagna lord Venus is moon. Venus is further aspected by 12th lord mars from the 8th
house.

Sad to see such horoscopes.

I was also reading Prashna Marga and found something on deha Sphuta. I am not sure about this. In this chart deha sphuta is cancer whose lord moon is in the 6th house from cancer. I have already explained the condition of moon above.

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Dear All,

The Rasi chart has afflictions....but many Rasi charts have afflictions of similar magnitude.....it's hard to see causes that have such a drastic severe impact.

--Moon is in the 8th causing Arishta as Deeps Pointed...but many charts have arishta withoutb such a severe outcome....and Moon is gainign significant strength in Navamsa

--Papkarta yoga is not severe because Sun is actually positve for the chart in mercury's house and Me only 2nd from the sun.

--Further Navamsa is quite strong......with lagna Lord Moon in exaltation and shani as the 7th and 8th lord also exalted.

In my opinion there must be severe Karmik curses for such a tragic existense...because Rasi chart alone does not show the depth of severity and examination of D60 reveals...

--Moon lagna weak in house of Me and conunct with Gulika
--12th from Moon the house of religious activities shows a severe curse through shani.mangal conunction in Leo.....mass scale violence in a religious place...could be one possibility of this placement

--Ketu one of the karak's for D60 is in Brishta amsa in the 8th house of health occultism......which literally implies soul has fallen to very low / corrupt level spiritually.

and severe karmik misdeeds and curses is what would lead to such a severe tragic existense.

regards

deeps

Milred ji, I am convinced with your analysis. Good work. Hope you will accept a little applause from me. :D

deeps

Papkarta yoga is not severe because Sun is actually positve for the chart in mercury's house and Me only 2nd from the sun.

--Further Navamsa is quite strong......with lagna Lord Moon in exaltation and shani as the 7th and 8th lord also exalted.
That's why navamsa is futile.

milredr

Post by milredr » 08 Jan 2013

I dont think we need to go as far as d60 IMO. There are 4 different kinds of d60 and only one rasi chart. In the above chart look at the nakshatra of the lagna - Rohini. Need i say more. As deeps mentioned, moon in the 8th house with the 12th is a strong Arishta yoga. The person would have died. But fortunately or unfortunately the exaltation of moon in the navamsha saved his life.

Deeps thanks.

Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 08 Jan 2013

I think Deeps has done an excellent analysis of the chart, and Milred’s analysis of the planetary period when the person was born is also terrific. I think I will agree with them both that the D-1 chart shows very clearly why the person was born with such a terrible fate.

About what Shilpa has said, yes, we all have seen charts with more severely afflicted Moon and more severely afflicted ascendant and more damaging planetary periods at the time of birth, but unlike this chart, where all the three points that I have mentioned, are severely negative, in other charts only one of the three points turns out to be negative, thus not leading to such a terrible fate as this person has been suffering.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Jan 2013

Dear Deeps and Milred,

many thanks for your inputs and analyses.....I appreciate those.

Dear all,

as respcetd members have pointed the chart has some strong afflictions.
But are those enough to explain the vegetable like state that the native is in?

we would see stronger afflictions in otehr Rasi charts with much less severe consequences.

That why Rishi Parashar gave us higher divisional charts.
two main things D charts show....

1) Inpsite of similar or worse looking rashi charts....some natives will face less sevre problems...because they derive compensation from higher D-charts..or vice versa.

2) Karmik component carried from past lives......why some natives are hurt much much more severely than others with a similar Rasi chart?....their Karmik back log is heavy......carrying curses....look at ones own D60 chart heighest weighted in the dasvarga scheme.
Look for religious blessings and ancestral blessings....in dwadasamsa and Vimsamsa.

Here is anotehr chart in this theme.....a Eastern European woman settled in Switzerland...

Jul29, 1980
Stara lubovna, Slovakia,
10:50 am

she delivered a child in Nov 2011, and was suspected of cancer in Jan/Feb 2012...confirmed in June 2012 as Lymp cancer....contrcated during the pregnancy when immune system was low.

1)6th and and 8th Lords are the heavy weight malefics shani and Mangal...both malefic for the chart, conjunct in the dreaded shani-magal yuti.... together with the lagna in virgo to make things worse.

2)Moon has gone in the 6th house and is inimical in the 6th house of shani

3)her cancer turned severe especially because it spread while she was pregannt

4))but on the medicla side with good medical facilities, chemo followed by stem cell transplant helped her come out of cancer safe...she is weak, traumatized...but in the safe zone

5) items 1) and 2) have given her a medical history........urine infections, urinary tract surgery as a child......appendix surgery as a teenager...and then the cancer that she has come out of.
she continues to have a good life in first world.

her rasi chart has delivered what it promised i.e severe health issues.....but how does she fight, comes out and survives....

let's look at the D-charts.....

shashthamsa D6 is the chart for diseases and hurdles...and resitance to diseases..

--lagna lord Jup is exalted in the 8th house of health as well as rasi lagna is in own house

--shani the 2nd and 3rd lord and one of the karaks for D6 chart is exalted......as is Mars the lord of 5 and 12 exalted in the 12th.

the power to fight, resist survove and win helath battles is coming from D6.

let's look at D60 from the moon lagna

--we immediately see an exalted Jupiter and swkashtra sun......implying plenty of positve karma and blessing s from fathers, religious priests, gurus, kings...and the karak Ketu is in benefic Kinnara amsa...showing the soul is as good one, jovial and well advanced on the path of renunciation.

there are enough blessings this zthis chart has to help come out of the negative / challnages that Rasi chart throws in the path.

Hope this perspective also helps.

Thanks again to all those who shared their valuable opinions.

regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Jan 2013

Post a reply

11 posts • Page 1 of 1
by shilpa » 080113

Dear All,

--Here is the chart of a 27 year old native, India national.
June22, 1986, 4:00am born at Zahidan in Iran.

--due to incompetence of doctors in the Iranian hospital the head of native was stuck for a prolonged period during delivery......devoiding him of critical Oxygen at birth.

--Result:
Brain severely damaged
manifestation:
Severe retardation mentally...mental age of a 2 year old
Deaf, largely dumb, confined to the wheel chair forever...heavily Obese....and no medical prospects of recovery.

Chart analysis, Observations from the members are welcome

regards
Neki kar aur dariya mein daal
As correctly pointed out by Deeps first house rules head. Also the sign Aries rules head being the first sign of Kalpurush Chart. Rahu in the sign Aries in 12H and the sign Lord Mars is in the 8H[ Chronic Disease]. It looks to me the error in the T.O.B by three minute and thirty second[ 4-03-30 a.m]. The dasha balance at the time of birth is Ketu-Mars-Mars. Mars[12L, 7L] is in 8H of D-1 and in 6H of D-9 . Also under the Nk exchange with Sun , placed in the 2H[Marak]. Sun and Mars are at 2-8 axis aspecting each other. Mars is also afflicting the Moon in 8H and LL[Venus]. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 10 Jan 2013

Let me add a few things about the 1st chart.

Sa is both Vara and thithi lord. This is not considered good for health.

I use Raman ayanamsha. As per this, both Ma and Ju are in Rasi sandhi. The birth would correspond to Ke-Ra-Sa period. Sa has a also the role of badhakesh. 8th lord in badhaksthan is also a troublesome point.
6th house from all three references (Lagna, Moon and Sun ) is(are?) under malefic influence.
CRS

deeps

Post by deeps » 10 Jan 2013

Thanks Anuradha ji. I hope that I get to find time to understand Kalpurush Chart.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 10 Jan 2013

I have birth details of a physically handicapped girl. if you all would like to analyze it. She is now getting lonely & depressed too.
DOB 17 Feb 1979, 21:30 PM, Hyderabad

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Jan 2013

skp23,
Thanks for the details. Lagna lord Mercury in 6th house , not a good sign . Sun and Ketu in 6th house have severe affliction to this house. 6th house lord Saturn in 12th house of Sun and Rahu also in the house made the situation worse.

I feel sorry for the girl

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Jan 2013

skp23 wrote:I have birth details of a physically handicapped girl. if you all would like to analyze it. She is now getting lonely & depressed too.

--lagna is in the 6th house and with the 12th lord and combust....and under the aspect of the 6th lord

--there is exchange between 6/12 lord enemies surya and shani..aspecting each other.

--Ra-shani are conjunct and that's not a healthy conjunction to have in the chart....currently Ra-shani are transitting over her natal moon and under the aspect of natal shani...is the cause of her current severe depression.

--Moon is afflited in Rasi ( with Gk)and debilitated in navamsa.

-- 3/8, 4/7 Lords are exalted in the 5th and 11th houses

--D6 is also weak...lagna lord and karak for D6 shani is in 6th house of enemy moon..and 8th house is afflicted by nodes.

what is her physical handicap ?
Legs?
since when?
Birth or accidental.

Thanks

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 10 Jan 2013

Does 6/12 exchange & aspects with exalted Ju in 11H & exalted 8th lord can't protect her?
She has left upper limb missing from shoulder, since birth. Family tried to get artificial limb but every time they tried some bad event happen & they stop trying. She is unmarried, getting suicidal thoughts these days, she will start Shani mahadasha from April. What can you experts tell about her longevity & future? What can be done to improve her life?
I more point, she loves dogs so much, she spend all her time with them and restricted to her room (she has kendrum yog), she says she can talk to dogs.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Jan 2013

skp23 wrote:Does 6/12 exchange & aspects with exalted Ju in 11H & exalted 8th lord can't protect her?
She has left upper limb missing from shoulder, since birth. Family tried to get artificial limb but every time they tried some bad event happen & they stop trying. She is unmarried, getting suicidal thoughts these days, she will start Shani mahadasha from April. What can you experts tell about her longevity & future? What can be done to improve her life?
I more point, she loves dogs so much, she spend all her time with them and restricted to her room (she has kendrum yog), she says she can talk to dogs.

--yes 6/12 exchange is not totally bad......it's like a vipreet parivartana yoga.

--exlated planets on 5/11 axis gives a number of dhan yogas

--inspite fo a highhly malefic 6/12 axis...it would have been difficult to say she ha ssuch a severe limitation such as a limb missing without knowing about it.
and that's my point of this thread....most times Rasi chart on it's own fails to tell an astrologer abpout an extremely severe / tragic conditon of a native.....and that's where D-charts are necessary.

Now I remeber I may have seen this chart before and noted that the 3rd house of navamsa is afflicting by the shani-magla curse devoding her the happines of uppper limbs ruled by 3rd house.

--the weakness of D6 explains why she has had hurdles in recovery.

--shani poojan daily, fasting on staurdays tel arpoan ion shanidev's temples should be taken by her.

regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Jan 2013

by skp23 » 110113

I have birth details of a physically handicapped girl. if you all would like to analyze it. She is now getting lonely & depressed too.
by skp23 » 110113

Does 6/12 exchange & aspects with exalted Ju in 11H & exalted 8th lord can't protect her?
Thanks a lot for sharing this chart. I personally feel Lagna is in second Dreshkone[ T.O.B is 21-24].. So the 12H represents the left shoulder area. 8L[ Mars] is in deep exaltation aspecting the 12H and Saturn[6L] is in retrograde motion in 12H. Sun[12L] and Saturn[6L] are not only exchanging the sign , also aspecting each other.Mars is fire and Saturn[Air] , so the aspect of Saturn further increased the negative quality of Mars. Moon is also aspected by Saturn[6L]. Saturn is afflicted by Rahu. Rahu is in mityu Bhag [23-58] in 12H further afflicted this region of the body. Sun, Moon, LL[Mercury] and Lagna, all afflicted by the aspect of Saturn. And the Dasha at the time of birth was Mars-Moon-Mercury. Mercury is closely conjunct with Sun[12L] in 6H and in the 8H of Navmansha. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 11 Jan 2013

Thanks Shilpa ji, karthik ji & anuradha ji.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 11 Jan 2013

Hi Skp ji,

About the girls chart you have posted, she got the 16 year period of exalted Jupiter, which is the 4th and 7th lord in the 11th house. Was it helpful for her in anyway?
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 11 Jan 2013

Yellow ji, she didn't get any benefits related to Ju. No wedding, no money, lost money in property investment, no job, no selection in competitive exam further studies, lost money when started own business firm. As Ju MD is ending, she has lost hopes in all areas & become depressed, don't want to live

I will be posting details of a child in 1-2 days, reconfirming TOB, he can't speak despite therapies.
Meanwhile, following are details of a girl who had lung tumor (?cancerous) at birth, went thru major surgey at 9 months age with removal of 1 lung, hospitalizations every month till age of 5-6 yrs as she couldn't breath, also has eye problems since birth. 24Sept2001, 4:26pm, Hackensack, NJ (TOB is accurate)

deeps

Post by deeps » 11 Jan 2013

Sk ji,

Not getting anything in Guru dasha is understandable as if antardashas are not very favourable, then it is little mahadasha can give. However, as 4th Lord is exalted, she will have a good house to stay and a good home enviornment. Her struggles are indicated due to presence of dainya yoga. Plus there is no Raj yog and Much Laxmi yoga in her chart.

I was stumped that despite 7th Lord exalted, she did not get married. Then i remembered reading in one of the Mehta ji books, that any influence of Lord Saturn on Moon or Or Lord Sun denies marriage. But still as 7th Lord is exalted, she has to get married. Her life will be better much post marriage.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 11 Jan 2013

Skp ji,

It’s quite surprising that she didn’t get any positive in the Jupiter period. And it’s more surprising that she didn’t get positives in the areas where she should have got some good results, like property (4th house), business (7th house), marriage (7th house) and success and earning (11th house) as 4th lord and 7th lord, Jupiter is exalted in the 11th house in her chart.

A planetary period, I don’t think, can be bad just because the sub-period planets are ill placed. I have seen another chart, where all the planets are ill placed, except one, and in the major period of that planet, which is well placed, the person has been doing very well, even in the sub-periods of the planets that are ill placed, so I don’t agree with Deep’s logic. I also don’t agree with the theory he has stated about Saturn-Moon connection in a chart not giving marriage as my brother and cousin brother, both, has Saturn-Moon together and still they have got married at the proper age. Another cousin brother of mine has Saturn-Moon in mutual aspect, and he has also got married. So I don’t believe that Saturn-Moon or Saturn-Sun can deny marriage.

I wonder though how her life will improve after marriage because her next planetary period is of Saturn, which is very much afflicted in the chart and showing more difficult times for her.
Last edited by basab14 on 12 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.