Still no job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sunni
Contributor
Contributor
Still no job

Post by Sunni » 10 Jan 2013

Can someone please look into my job situation? I was Laid Off from my job on June 2011 and have not landed any good job since than. I am unemployed.
I was born on October 4th, 1956; time-3:15am; location-Lucknow, India
Thanks for you time
Sincerely,
Sunita

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Still no job

Post by subramanianp » 11 Jan 2013

Dear Sunni
It was the period of Janma Sani and Ashtama Guru, that you lost your Job.
The then Dasa was also not supportive.(Sat/Kethu).
Venus is with Gulika and also with the 8th lord ,and that is the reason for not getting any fruitful results in Venus antherdasa.
Your transit Saturn will be in the 3rd by Nov 2014.
And also Sun antherdasa will start .All possibilities are there for you to get a comfortable job in this Sun antherdasa.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 11 Jan 2013

subramanianp ji,

Thank you so much for your reply. When will this Sun antherdasa will start and when will it end ?
Please advise.Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Sunita

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 11 Jan 2013

1.I request you to download Jagannatha Hora software which is free to use ,so that you yourself can see the running dasa and other details ..
2.And also I have noticed you writing about your Sani dasa with dates.Wonder how you got it.
3.Hope you are not joking.
All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 11 Jan 2013

subramanianp ji,

Thank you for your quick reply and your time invested in me.
1. First of all, I don't know much about astrology beside that I am going through Sadi Sani dasa.
2. Since I have been going through a hell, I have consulted another authority outside of this site in past ( an Indian priest in a temple) to find out why all this disaster is happening to me. So there is no joking that I don't know astrology.
3. Also, I am very thankful that all this help has been provided to me from generous people like you. Again, thank you for your time, Sir.
4. On google, there are so many links about downloading Jagannatha Hora software. Which one will be the right one for a person like me who don't know astrology in depth.
Regards

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 11 Jan 2013

Sunni ji,
Following is the link for JHora download. Read the instructions and system requirements before downloading.

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/

Good luck!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 11 Jan 2013

Sunita ji,

I think you will get a job before August 2013.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 12 Jan 2013

skp23 ji,
1.Thank you for helping me. I tried to go to this site and try to download but I got this error " Safari can’t open the file “jh_update.exe” because no available application can open it." I have apple mac. Also, I am not sure after downloading how I will be reading it since I have no astrology background.

2.My kind request was to know when will I be able to find a job ?

3. Since subramanianp Ji mentioned in the above comment that, "Sun antherdasa will start .All possibilities are there for you to get a comfortable job in this Sun antherdasa." So I wanted to know when Sun antherdasa will begin and end. Could you be kind enough to help me with that?

4. What else I could expect in Sun antherdasa?
Regards,
Sunita

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Yellow Ji,
Thank you for your kind response. If you or skp23 ji or any experienced member can help me with the above questions I will greatly appreciate it. This site is full of generous people like you all.
God bless and regards,
Sunita

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Jan 2013

Sunita ji,
Yes, it's not available for Mac, Safari yet. There are several websites that can give you charts & dasha details for free, but don't trust much on their predictions.
Just to cross check, do you have Leo lagna with Ve & Ju in lagna, Mo+Su+Me in 2nd house? If yes, then
Your Sa-Su dasha will start from 10 dec 2014

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

skp23 Ji,

Thanks for trying to help you. According to horoscope my father gave me, it states that I am a leo ascendent; in my first house, I have venus, jupiter and pluto. Furthermore, in my second house, I have moon, mercury, and sun. The second house is virgo house. In fourth house, I have rahu and saturn which is scorpio house. As I go further, in seventh house has mars which is aquarius house. Tenth house has ketu which is taurus house. Twelth house has uranus which is cancer house. So far, this is the basic reading I know about my horoscope.
What is your opinion about my getting a job?
Regards,

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Jan 2013

Sunita ji,

You can use the astrology software in this website: http://www.indianastrology.com to cast your birth chart. I used to use it before I started using Jhora.

About getting a job, I don't think you will have to wait till the Sun period. You will get a job, I believe, any time in the next 6 months in the Venus period you are running now.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 13 Jan 2013

Yellow ji,
Thanks for replying and I hope you are right that I find a job soon.
Again, many thanks to subramanianp ji, skp23 Ji, and yellow ji for your assistance in this matter.
Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Jan 2013

You are welcome, Sunita ji.