Intuitive dreams

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Moits007
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by Moits007 » 02 Jan 2013

Dear Yellow,
Frankly speaking, I never gave any thoughts on this question. Pretty obvious, when I see a dream, which comes true implies there is destiny, or atleast I came to know events beforehand. I do not give any thoughts on pre-destiny etc because I don't want to know, probably :) I believe in both Destiny and freewill, but has little self-forced biasness towards freewill. I think everyone has all the powers to take decision or respond to the events.

I don't think my dream come true. I did not had any doubt about the 4-5 dreams I mentioned in my last post. That is, I was pretty sure that those were not just normal dreams. I read interpretation of dreams, and has pretty good idea about dream such as embarassment, wish-fullfillmen or distortion etc.

I wonder the planetary combination for getting such intuitive dreams? You yourself is a good astrologer, what do you think? Any concrete astrological combination you found for intuitive dreams?

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 02 Jan 2013

Basab/Moits,

This is an interesting topic. I have recently had such intuitive dream. Actually I saw my friend's father on deathbed. I actually got very upset and started looking for that friend as I am not in touch with her.
I was relieved to see that everything was fine with her. But on the same week I received a news of my another friend's (a common friend of both of us) father passed away. I wondered why I saw the other friend in dream when it happened to a common friend of both of us.

I have many times had intuitions. I have a moon ketu combination in 12th (I am aqaurius lagna).

Is moon -ketu responsible for intuitive dreams as well?

Frankly speaking I dont like to get such intuitions. It freaks me out sometimes.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 03 Jan 2013

No, Motis, I don't know what astrological combination gives intuitive dreams.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Janaki,

Moon-Ketu combination may give intuitive dreams, but I am not sure.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 03 Jan 2013

@Basab,
Please let me know if you find any such combination.

@Janaki,
Yes, it is very frustrating to have such dreams.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sure, Motis.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Jan 2013

Since last few days, pattern of my dreams is changed. I am getting dreams of green farms & trees, backyard kitchen garden, mango trees with mangoes, and particularly basil/tulsi plants. Tulsi plant dreams are getting repeated & yesterday I saw in dream an old woman was pruning & trimming large black/shyama tulsi plants with several flowers/manjiri. I asked her to give me some tulsi flowers but she refused & started pulling them with force to break them. Suddenly I noticed that some big flower branches came on my hand & when I opened my fist, I saw 15-20 black tulsi seeds in my fist with those flowers. I told the woman that you didn't give me them when I asked, but i still got them. I woke up & noted it was morning 5:10am. I searched on net but couldn't get clear meaning of my dream.
Can someone tell me meaning of such tulsi dreams.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Jan 2013

Skp ji,

I am not an expert in dream reading, but still let me tell you what I feel about it (keeping in mind what you have told us about your life):

If the dream is an intuitive one, showing the future:

Anything green, I feel, symbolizes peace and happiness. So when you are seeing trees, gardens, it can mean you will find peace and happiness in the near future. When you see fruits it can mean your efforts will be rewarded. Tulsi plants/leaves always signify auspiciousness in Hinduism (I am saying this as you are a Hindu), so when you are seeing Tulsi plants/leaves that means you will get good times in the near future. Now let’s come to the old woman, who is pruning the Tulsi leaves and not giving you the flowers: it means that there are obstabcles in the path of peace, hapipiness, and auspiciousness in your life, but your finding the Tulsi flowers and seeds in your palm magically means that in spite of the struggles, the obstacles, things will become okay, miraculously. You got seeds and flowers, so it means some positives you will get immediately, which are symbolized by the flowers and some positives you will get later, which are symbolized by the seeds.

If the dream is a normal one:

You are wishing for peace and happiness and success, and as you can’t find that in your life presently, your brain is showing you that in the form of the dream and comforting you. The Tulsi flowers/leaves that you have seen may mean you are wishing for divine grace as Tulsi leaves/flowers have connection to God in Hinduism. You are doing some poojas maybe at home, so in the back of your mind you are expecting the rewards for it. The old woman not letting you have the Tulsi leaves/flowers means some person or destiny is not letting you have happiness, peace and prosperity, and your finding them (Tulsi leaves/seeds) in your palm magically is again a wish that God will help you, and in spite of the struggle you will find success and happiness and peace in life.

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 04 Jan 2013

Yellow, an excellent analysis.

SKP,
Though I don't know about your life. But you might be facing some obstruction on your path. Lady who declined you request to give flowers might be situation or dominant female figure in your life. Please note, in the dream, she is not cutting but trimming/pruning tulsi. She might be helping you, but you are mistaking intent.

Two condition possible:
1. You are mistaking intent of the situation/lady. She might be helping you.
2. An obstruction(lady/situation) on your path, and you being lucky.

Whether it is normal or intuitive dream is difficult to tell. If your dream is intuitive, it came in displaced form.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Jan 2013

Thanks, Motis. Your interpretation of the dream is also excellent--especially the point about the pruning/trimming of the Tulsi plant.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 05 Jan 2013

Thanks Yellow ji & Moits ji.
I had similar greenery dream again. Also, I saw women dancing in temple, and statues of lord shiv. I was on pilgrimage tour with a group, either direction I went, small open temple of shivlinga or statues of lord shiv was appearing though I was trying to avoid him.
In real life, I have stopped praying these days because I don't feel like praying. I donot believe that any God forcibly want us to pray to them unless we feel to pray from within. Am I wrong? :roll:

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 17 Jan 2013

Last before night, I had a dream about one of my friend playing with her son (he is about 6-7yrs old) and a little baby about 10-11months old. I didn't talk/email her since 2years as I moved to different city.
So, I emailed her as soon as I woke up. She replied today that she had a second son and that baby is turning one year old tomorrow!

In the same dream, I had my friend having some trouble with her husband and is unhappy, and last night, I heard that one of my other friends has divorced her husband since past 8 months. I didn't know it and a friend of her said it to my husband yesterday while chatting casually.

I was like blind over past 1.5 years (perhaps Rahu in Scorpio?) and now it started again... :|

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 18 Jan 2013

It's really amazing, Violet. Thanks for sharing it here.

takla
Contributor
Contributor

Post by takla » 30 Jan 2013

Yesterday night (would say morning maybe around 7:00 am), I saw some random things in dream (vaguely remember) and suddenly I saw myself with another person in a house with 3 adult dead bodies (covered) and then saw him (the other person with me, who looked like some kind of investigator) telling he knew who one of them was. Between bodies I saw water pipe with 2 nozzles and some water coming out of it which I tried to stop. Then I get this phone call (which I believe was from the other person's boss on his phone which was lying there), his boss it appears had miss dialed the number and started telling me something about as to "Are you coming for some happy event like marriage or something... I don't remember)". Then when I told his boss that there seems to be murder here and I am with this person, he asked me to give phone to him. I was not scared or tensed or anything between all this.

Please advise, any reason to worry?
Last edited by takla on 01 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 30 Jan 2013

Dear takla,

I have been reading/asking about dream interpretation and "sakuna" shastra. Dead bodies are actually considered a good omen in the dreams. Those are the things gone and you won't be bothered by them. Witnessing a marriage (not just being at the occasion, but witnessing the ritual) in dream is considered bad.
The sign of Lord Siva or Kalabhairava or any imminent physical danger to persons close to you is seeing dog in dreams, that too black one.

Now, I don't know how much weight one should put on these without strong back up on the credentials of person/classics etc. But one thing about my own dream experiences is that, as long as you weren't scared or distressed in the dream or immediately after waking up, it shouldn't worry you.

I leave the conclusions on dream interpretation based on the charts to experts. I would very much be interested to know how to see this aspect in nativity.

Best regards,
Violet

takla
Contributor
Contributor

Post by takla » 31 Jan 2013

Thanks VioletTwilight for the interpretation. I did not got scared or distressed during or after waking up.

mk rob

Post by mk rob » 20 Feb 2013

I have a frequent dream since i was 9 where I'm floating on the river in a log of wood...
And then, I suddenly see a dark tail in my hands and I look at my face in the running water...
But, see, it's too late before I realize that I'm a monkey because I'm already down in the falls caught in the electric swift of the water.
After this dream, I always wake up with a feeling of rush. I have this dream twice in a month.
I have a sleep problem(i can't sleep at night) and have this dream only when i sleep at night. :)
I usually become a debonair girl after this dream with a feeling of "realization", i should say. I don't know if that's the right word. But, it's a feeling of overwhelming happiness for sure. It's a feeling equal to a black hole of pure joy.

Sorry :oops: This post might seem preposterous but i just wanted to share. :wink: :wink:
And sorry for many "i"s. :mrgreen:

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 20 Feb 2013

mk rob wrote:I have a frequent dream since i was 9 where I'm floating on the river in a log of wood...
And then, I suddenly see a dark tail in my hands and I look at my face in the running water...
But, see, it's too late before I realize that I'm a monkey because I'm already down in the falls caught in the electric swift of the water.
After this dream, I always wake up with a feeling of rush. I have this dream twice in a month.
I have a sleep problem(i can't sleep at night) and have this dream only when i sleep at night. :)
I usually become a debonair girl after this dream with a feeling of "realization", i should say. I don't know if that's the right word. But, it's a feeling of overwhelming happiness for sure. It's a feeling equal to a black hole of pure joy.

Sorry :oops: This post might seem preposterous but i just wanted to share. :wink: :wink:
And sorry for many "i"s. :mrgreen:
Dear mk_rob,

May I know your chart details? How is your 12th house?
12th house is supposed to be for bed pleasures, which includes pleasure from sleeping. If you can't sleep at night, I wonder what is happening in your 12th house, 12th lord, and Saturn (karaka for 12th house).

Also, non-astrologically speaking, a lot of "slipping foot/falling" dreams are supposed to be from sudden change in blood pressure. Is it similar to "sudden slip of foot" or just "flow" (like airplane take off) ?

Best regards,
Violet

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Mar 2013

A couple of months back I saw two dreams (both on different days, but within a week's time), where I saw I was getting married. Interestingly, a couple of days back my parents had gone to a relative’s house, and there they got a marriage proposal for me! My parents were quite amazed by that because they have not started looking for a girl for me for marriage, as I have not said yes to marriage now, but still a marriage proposal came for me out of nowhere.

It is the first marriage proposal, which has come for me, and interestingly, after I saw the dreams! Another interesting thing is I have predicted, I will get married in the Venus-Mercury period, which has started some months back, and my first marriage proposal has come in the predicted period. So I guess my prediction will come true some time later in the Mercury period when I decide to marry.

It was interesting seeing the dreams and getting my first marriage proposal in a couple of months from then, and it being in the planetary period in which I have predicted, I will get married. I have no plans of getting married now at least for a couple of years, but who can say with destiny!—maybe I will get married sooner than I wish to and surprise myself. Actually, I shouldn’t be surprised even if that happens because destiny has a knack of making me change my mind when I have been firm in my decisions about things.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 May 2013

In the last few weeks I saw 3 dreams of deities. In the first two dreams I saw Goddess Kali and in the third dream I saw I had gone to a very big and old temple with my family. It was a Krishna temple. I saw that I went to the temple and bowed down in front of Krishna’s idol with a lot of devotion in my heart. I am running the period of 9th lord, Mercury, in the 9th house of religion. I wonder if it has something to do with my dream. Mercury is my 12th lord of dream also. I wonder what it means. I hope it is auspicious to see dreams of deities.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 May 2019

I am deeply connected to this number. I see a lot of 7 around in my life. In Numerology, Ketu represents 7 & Moon represents 2. How much intuitive Am I? Are Ketu & Moon really favourable in my chart? moon exalted in D-1 & Jupiter, Ketu, Rahu exalted in D-9, Sun Mercury in Pushkarmsa 31st May 92 10:47 A.M. (rectified) 11:12 A.M. (Official) Jaipur, Rajasthan
I would like to understand Metaphysical Interpretation.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2019

Rahu is supposed to have the ability to vitalize the lunar energy. Rahu and Ketu can also increase psychic receptivity and enhance psychic perception - specially in combination with Moon. So, I'm inclined to think the combination of nodes and their related Dasas would be the time for some folk (with supporting placement) to have such dreams.

Sincerely...