Intuitive dreams

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dimple
Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by dimple » 19 Oct 2012

very nice post,, my friend also have such type of dreams,,

when she was in 12th class she saw that her neighbour(male) commited suicide by hanging himself and in school two children were crying after 2 days her neighbour (school teacher) had done suicide and he had 2 children(6yr 9yrs)

next incidence she saw her grand mother in her dream looking very beautiful in dream after one day she heard news about her grandmother's first heart attack

next was she saw her birth place and grandfather her grandfather suddenly fall ill and after strugglling 5 days her grndfather expired

in next she saw her dog in her dream dog expired within 15 days

when she was in 8th class she saw in her dream she stole milk from temple and she told me that someone is going to die in her family after 10 days her mother hospitalized but not died after 2 month her mother came to home

before 1 yr she saw that one of her friend r looking his documents, his friend got job after 2month before dis job he was journalist and now he is manager some other companies

these r only few example of her dream that comes true

she has rahu in 12th house in cancer sign nd jupiter lord of 5th and 8th house placed with 6th and 7th lord saturn,, jupiter and saturn both r placed in nak of 12th lord moon,, saturn and jupiter placed in 2nd house

may b these r the combination for such type of dreams that comes true

recently she saw that she had her own business and after two days she heard news that her all 7 places interview cancelled and may takes place after one yr,, she applied for got job now she is planning to go for her own business

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Oct 2012

dimple:

if you post her birth details it will be easy to comprehend.

dimple

Post by dimple » 22 Oct 2012

u know that girl explroing ji once u predicted about her married life,
explorings ji she is very strange very unconventionl complicated type girl,, always stick to principal,,, never telling lie,, becoz of this she face a lot and her relationship with anyone is not going gud becoz of such type behaviour,, and most important becoz of her such type of bad dreams her friend ,elders even sometimes her parents don't like her(u know indian society),,mother always teach her speak gud for every one and don't say bad for other and never tell about these dreams to anybody,, she try to follow her mother's advice ,, in her younger age mother used to put iron knief in her matress to get relief from such type dreams but dreams are continuous till now

one more dream-- when she was 7-8yrs she felt ill suffering from cholera her 2 friend expired from same disease,, also no hope for this girl,,after that she saw dream of temple with red bricks she told to her parents so parents thought may b hanuman mandir (red ) so they visit to hanuman mandir near her living place,after visiting swithin 3 days she started to go school,, at that time she was in 3rd standard,,this dream told by her mother to me

initially she felt sad after seeing such type dreams but now she is habitual for such type dreams

does these dreams r good for her or bad??

i think that her 5th, 6th, 8th, and 12th house have interconnected with each other either by placement or through nak or anyway that's why she got such type of dreams also she have sun and rahu in 12th house

thank u very much
Last edited by dimple on 31 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 22 Oct 2012

hi dmpl,

The reason for such weird dreams are :

Lg in Leo. Sun in Cancer (ashlesha)
Lg in Magha (Ketu)
Mer in Magha (Ketu)
Ketu in Uttarashadha (Sun)

Ketu is in the 6th H aspected by both 8th L Jupi and LL Sun.
Moon is in a deep kemadruma yoga.
Moon is in the 7th aspected by a digbali Mer from Lg.
Moon is in Dhanishtha (Mar) and Shani aspects Moon's Nk L (Mar). While Shani himself is both Ketu & Moon''s Rashi L.
Shani is in the 8th fr moon.

These dreams will continue. They will do you no harm. Problem is whenever you have a dream, you have an irrepressable urge to go and tell people. And you don't really care for the consequences. This will get you into trouble. Try to control that.

Are you born in a brahman family??

SK
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

dimple

Post by dimple » 22 Oct 2012

No girl don't belong to brahmin family but nana nani have intercaste interreligion love marriage and mother father also belong to diff caste her father belong to low caste but mother family's caste hidden never told by mother,, how do u predict about that she belong to brahmin family??

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 22 Oct 2012

dmpl,

There are some calculations to figure out these things. Esp mother's family looks like Brahman. Pls ask and let me know, if you like.

SK

dimple

Post by dimple » 24 Oct 2012

sorry Not possible swamykool ji, i tried but failed

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 24 Oct 2012

dmpl, no problem.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Oct 2012

Snakes in my dream once more! Yesterday night I saw a dream where there were snakes in my hair, and my mom was pulling them out one by one and throwing them aside—me being absolutely terrified that they would bite me when being pulled out from among my hair. Then I saw snakes all around me, crawling by, and me being terrified by them. When I woke up, I was scared for a few moments, but after that, I was all right. Now, coming to the astrological angle to it, no prizes for guessing, I am running the sub-sub-sub period of Rahu now.
Last edited by basab14 on 28 Oct 2012, edited 2 times in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 27 Oct 2012

Yes, exactly - and Mother was the Goddess.

This is a message for you to pray to the Goddess daily.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Oct 2012

Oh, well, can't it also mean that Goddess is protecting me always, even though I don't pray to Her?
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 28 Oct 2012

Yesterday i imagined/dreamed few energies going out and coming in body.
Also saw a hundred legged insect and a worm.

I am writing imagined, because i know i was not sleeping. When i sleep i do not remember any dreams even if i saw.
This above is a first for me!!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 16 Dec 2012

I saw a big fat snake in my dream yesterday, crawling towards me, and I was running away, feeling absolutely terrified. The interesting thing is, like always, it couldn't bite me. What's more interesting is, today morning I saw in the newspaper that there is a movie on snakes on one of the English movie channels in the evening! I remember a few months back I had seen a dream of snakes, and that same movie, which will be telecasted on TV today was telecasted that day also! I wonder if I will see a lot more dreams of snakes when Rahu is in my ascendant in transit from January 2013. I didn't see any dream on snakes, though, in my Rahu AD.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 17 Dec 2012

Yesterday I saw a very nice dream—I saw I was sitting with a group of people listening to A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (founder of ISCKON). After talking for sometime on religion, he stood up and while he was going to leave the room I went and prostrated in front of him, to give him my respect. He hugged me tightly after that and blessed me. Then he sat beside me and talked to me for sometime asking me to write something on religion. I have seen dreams of saints before, too. A few days back I saw Swami Abhedananda (brother disciple of Swami Vivekananda) in my dream. I have also seen Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa in a dream, where I had seen I was sitting with a group of people listening to him talking about religion. I have also mentioned in some other section in the forum about my seeing Lord Vishnu in a dream. The reason I thought of writing about my dreams on saints/God here is this that I want to tell this that when one is running spiritual periods, he sees spiritual dreams. I am running the sub-period of Mercury, which is the 9th lord in the 9th house in my chart, and before this I was running the period of Saturn, which is the 5th lord in the 11th house, conjunct Jupiter, aspecting the 5th house in my chart, and before that I was running the period of Jupiter conjunct the 5th lord and aspecting the 5th house in my chart (both 5th and 9th houses and Jupiter signifies spirituality/religion), and all the spiritual dreams I have seen have been in these three periods.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 24 Dec 2012

I have a long history of intuitive dreams. My latest dream that was "intuitive" was April 2011. I dreamed about visiting my high-school in her house (a corner town-home). Then I emailed her out of blue (we weren't in touch for about an year) and she confirmed that she bought a town-home a month ago.

When I was younger (Venus MD), I used to have dreams that happen after a few days, in about a week or so, with great detail (even colors and patterns on clothes, exact minute hand on clocks etc). I remember one particular dream where the details of what I wore, what others wore and where I was standing in relation to them was so exact that it was spooky. [The dream was about me standing in front of head mistress office].

My most frequent dream during Sun MD was fighting with my mother. I would wake up with such distress and shouting. Then one day I had a dream, she was driving the bus and I was in it, then I went to the driver's seat and she let me sit in her lap. That's the end of seeing my mother in dreams.

In past year, Moon/Saturn, my most frequent dream is about my grand father who passed away in 1993. Every time, we are trying to catch a plane and somehow miss it. Sometimes I am wandering in airports with boarding pass in hand. Sometimes I am travelling between terminals and miss the plane.

These last two weeks have been nightmares though. They are simply like horror movies that doesn't make any sense. Half-dead bodies, fetuses, fire, forest, ashes, zooming in great speeds. I never had dreams that didn't make sense like this. There were scary ones with malefic intent or witches or old women laughing etc. But they made sense. These recent ones are one confusing bundle.

Any insight to the reason of such strange dreams?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Dec 2012

VioletTwilight wrote:These last two weeks have been nightmares though. They are simply like horror movies that doesn't make any sense. Half-dead bodies, fetuses, fire, forest, ashes, zooming in great speeds. I never had dreams that didn't make sense like this. There were scary ones with malefic intent or witches or old women laughing etc. But they made sense. These recent ones are one confusing bundle.

Any insight to the reason of such strange dreams?
Violet,

I think you are stressed about something, which is why you are having such bad dreams. About intuitive dreams, which you have seen, if I get to see your chart, maybe I can get some clue for the reason behind them.

Yellow

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 25 Dec 2012

Dear Yellow,

My birth details are posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18341#p142472

Best regards,
Violet

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 25 Dec 2012

Violet Twilight,

I am used to having dreams similar to yours, though not terrifying ones. Mostly they are predictive, although I realise their meaning only after the event takes place. I used to have them more often during my Rahu Mahadasha. In Jupiter Mahadasha I have them less often; though before any major event I usually get a dream - I wish I could have them more often, then I wouldn't need astrology. :)

I see them as some divine/psychic force's way of telling me about what is going to happen to me in future. It's as though some force or psychic power is trying to protect me from Rahu's doings - I also have a malefic and powerful Rahu in my chart and also a powerful Jupiter. But I also get dreams about other people - my family and friends for example.

Usually, Rahu-Ketu axis is strongly activated in such people's cases - and it's the same with you. Rahu-Ketu axis is strong in your chart, which is trying to counter the effect of Jupiter. Perhaps some divine/psychic power is trying to tell you what damage Rahu-Saturn are planning. This is despite the fact that you are not running Rahu Mahadasha.

But because our intuitive power is activated, we also get dream about other people, not related to Rahu-Ketu.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 Dec 2012

Violet,

I checked your chart. Ketu in the 8th house, I feel, is the reason behind your having intuitive dreams.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 25 Dec 2012

Dear Saindhavi, Yellow,

Thanks for looking in to the chart regarding dreams.
For long time I didn't put any weight into my dreams, but after Sun dasa I started paying more attention. And the dreams are mostly about my friends, whom I consider as equal to my family.

Within this past year the dreams are mostly focused on me. Is there some way to calm these dreams, or may be calm the mind?

I feel very 'ungrounded' even during the day after these crazy dreams. A couple of times I forced myself to become steady by sitting on bare floor and touching my palms on floor for a few minutes.

Best regards,
Violet

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 Dec 2012

Violet,

If you ask me, read some good spiritual books. That will help a lot, I feel.

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 01 Jan 2013

Yellow, a very interesting topic.

I had cracked CAT, an entrance exam to get into MBA. While preparing I used to read different topic. I came across a book called Interpretation of dreams by Sigmund Freud. I found that book so interesting that I did not touched any other book throughout my preparation. Thankfully, there were couple of psychology reading comprehension in the exam. A must read, if you want to understand dream psychology. Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Jan 2013

Hi Motis,

I am glad you liked the topic. Yes, I have heard of that book by Sigmund Freud, but have never read it. We have many books by Freud in our house as my sister-in-law had psychology in college. I think that book also we have. Will read it some day. Thanks for recommending it. I don't think he has talked about intuitive dreams. Has he?

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 01 Jan 2013

Yellow,
He does not directly talk about intuitive dreams. A suggestion perhaps, for complete understanding of the dream. You might like it. I have 4-5 intuitive, and never to be forgotten dreams. All these dreams have given me great insight to my life. One dream gave me intuition that one of my friend is my secret enemy. After inspection, I found it true.

I saw a dream a few days back that my Mobile is stolen, and then returned to me by my relative. It happened exactly the same on the very same day. My mobile was stolen in a function. I was sure that it will be returned to me, sooner or later. After a few days, mobile was handed over to me by my relative, but not by the relative I saw in the dream. Actually, in such cases, interpretation of dream gives an idea of why I didn't see real person, in the dream, who has actually returned the mobile. Or rather, in the dream, why I saw different relative handing over the mobile to me.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 02 Jan 2013

Thanks, Moits, for sharing your dream on this thread. It's really interesting that a few of your dreams have come true. They just make me wonder, doesn't it mean that everything is predestined, or else how can one know about the future beforehand?