Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by Saindhavi » 14 Dec 2012

RSB,

Do the remedies I suggested.

Tripura,

I have stopped all Pujas for last few months as I wrote earlier - have just lost the appetite for religiosity. So, I didn't listen to Vishnu Sahasranama or any other hymns, Though I have been watching the videos of some Odissi performances based on Jayadev's Gita Govindam and also a Manipuri dance video of Krishna's Ras Lila. 8)

Basab,

Yes, Khiladi 786 also falls in that domain.

Sanjana,

Rahu comes out of Libra Sandhi and joins Saturn in Libra on 11th of Jan - according to Geocentric setting of J-Hora.

Since Rahu is a friend of Libra and also of Saturn who is exalted in Libra, this conjunction of Saturn-Rahu in Libra should be good for Libra Lagna/Rashi according to me. Others have other opinions about it.

You have to wait and see if your time really improves after 11th Jan - that will mean your Rashi chart is giving effect of Gochar (current transit).

SKP,

Wait till 11th Jan and see whether things change for the better for your career - for reasons explained above to few others - in your case, Rashi chart should give malefic effect of Gochar and Lagna chart should give benefic effect of Gochar.

Otherwise, as I said, it's quite clear that it's your Lagna chart that is the cause behind your problems, not the transits. Education is related to 5th house and Mercury, while job is related to 10th house - so you can see why you have good education and no job.

Besides, debilitated Jupiter means your power to analyse your situation realistically and act in a most fruitful manner has been suppressed to a large extent. Debilitated Jupiter is also not able to bring you out of troubles.

But I am making only a general reading - as I said, you need to get your chart read by someone in detail. I seriously don't think your problems are transit-related. These problems are likely to continue if they are because of Lagna chart, rater than because of Gochar. Transits and Mahadasha never transcend the Lagna chart, which holds primacy over transits and Mahadasha.

Going by whatever you have written about your Lagna chart, self-employment would be more fruitful for you as Venus will help you in it and you'll also come out of the tangle of 10th house to some extent.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 14 Dec 2012

Thank you, Saindhavi ji. 8) One request: please call me Yellow from now on.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 14 Dec 2012

hi saindhavi..need your guidance.i am tula lagna and vrischika rashi.rahu is with moon.07.05.74/18:47/deoria(u.p.)..running ve-ve-moon..venus is exalted in pisces and is in kanya in navamsha.
i was heading one of the biggest companies in india till june '11..got a chance to start something on my own..left my job and started an ecomm company in 2011 july..facing lot of issues right now and want to leave and change..let me know how if with change in rahu transit will things improve...faced an issue similarly with education break when rahu came in scorpio 18 yrs back

thanks for your feedback

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 14 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote: SKP,
Wait till 11th Jan and see whether things change for the better for your career - for reasons explained above to few others - in your case, Rashi chart should give malefic effect of Gochar and Lagna chart should give benefic effect of Gochar.
Otherwise, as I said, it's quite clear that it's your Lagna chart that is the cause behind your problems, not the transits. Education is related to 5th house and Mercury, while job is related to 10th house - so you can see why you have good education and no job.
Besides, debilitated Jupiter means your power to analyse your situation realistically and act in a most fruitful manner has been suppressed to a large extent. Debilitated Jupiter is also not able to bring you out of troubles.
But I am making only a general reading - as I said, you need to get your chart read by someone in detail. I seriously don't think your problems are transit-related. These problems are likely to continue if they are because of Lagna chart, rater than because of Gochar. Transits and Mahadasha never transcend the Lagna chart, which holds primacy over transits and Mahadasha.
Going by whatever you have written about your Lagna chart, self-employment would be more fruitful for you as Venus will help you in it and you'll also come out of the tangle of 10th house to some extent.
Saindhavi ji,
My husband has a similar Ju as well since DOB is just few days apart, but he never had job related problems though his Deb. Ju is sitting with 10th lord, how will you justify that. In my chart, if Ju is the only reason, not just employment, my marriage shouldn't have happened, because Ju is responsible to get us to marriage till it happens. And if I hadn't have any power to analyze situations realistically and act in a fruitful manner, my marriage wouldn't have been continuing till now. You must have seen so many members coming to LOVA with similar marriage issues, how many of them survived by adjusting? You said earlier that my Ju is dormant, so it should not give bad effects either, isn't it? And my Ju is 18'20'', so is it dormant because it just turn retrograde?
I do see a change in my life since Ra started moving to Libra, what is the reason if it's not transit ? I do feel influence of Ve since last few months, so how can MD become ineffective. I agree that it cant take over natal chart, but transit & AD changes are what gives events in that particular times. If they have no effect on my job search, how are they influences other areas in my life ? If I have no effect of transit on my life & only lagna chart is effective, why does I get bad effect of transits & fluctuating events in life?
And my Ju is same & unchanged since birth; with so much bad Ju, why did I get jobs earlier, I worked & earned well in past which is the fact. Anyway, you are doing a free help here. You can think about the above & provide some comments if possible.
You mentioned several times that the remedies I did for Ju were wrong; can you please tell me the correct remedies for my bad Ju.
Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 3 times in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 14 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji yeah sometimes i also take a breather, like i finished fasting kaartik maas andafter that my mind is not focusing much so i thought ok im watching some tv shows etc but from tomorrow getting serious again, but SVS is regular now i keep putting it on constantly.
found some nice articles on nikhils world abt rahu ketu and many interesting things i never read abt.its worth visiting it.
regards
tripura

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 14 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,

will you please give me some advice !
should i take this on my shoulder or let my father handle the situation ? what should i do , i really need some advice , i am really inexperienced in such matters ?

what should i do ?

when my father's high court case was going on , my uncle said that they wanted to renovate house for his son's wedding . My father said that he was finding it difficult to support family with no job and all retirement benefits blocked , so not possible for him to participate in this . we used to stay in second floor and we shifted to ground floor because we did not have money .

but my uncle with contractor demolished one side of house including bathroom , kitchen and forcefully involved father in this . they agreed that a total of 3.5 lack will have to be payed by my father and no interest needed to be payed . only 3.5 lack when court case gets resolved and father gets his money .

father won case in kolkata high court on 12 aug 2011 but bank did not pay retirement benefits . then uncle gave bill of 7.80 lack and 25k int in every 6 months because they have taken loan against gold but they never informed us about the loan and also that amount is exceeding 3.5 lack limit.

father said that as all bricks used were old bricks from house itself so such bill is absurd and during his working days as bank manager , he has authorised many such home loans where promoters give bill on sq. feet basis . he wanted to see that bill but both uncle and promoter is unwilling to give that bill .

So father said that he will pay only 3.5 lack as promised and only when he gets retirement benefits .

He said that he will file contempt of court in few days time and papers are being prepared and layer fee is 10k for every thursday of a month so can't think of anything else till court case is resolved and he had warned them earlier of this .

Now , they know about my job and they are trying to get into a quarrel with me everyday and want me to pay that amount of 8 lack with interest and i have not yet joined job . My salary is around 23k per month .

what should i do ?

they have already cheated us before , when after completing B.Tech , i got job in a fraud company and i needed to pay 1.5 lack bond .Just at that time fraud took place in father's office and he got suspended and not willing to pay any money anywhere else other than layers and court .

at that time price of gold was around 18k-20k . My mother gave them gold worth around 90k and told them to get her loan against and they took them . afterwards gave us only 10k and said old gold is sold in market at old price and when mother wanted gold back and said she will manage from somewhere else , they said they have already melted them ! .

i am a peace loving person and i have never got into quarrel with anybody . what should i do ?

my details
12 aug 1984, 11:47am , kolkata , india

father's details
1 aug 1947 , 11:30am , kolkata , india
Last edited by krishnendu12das on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 14 Dec 2012

yesterday my father recieved bravery award from chief minister mamata banergee and today he had to go to jail for identification of robbers before magistrate and there these robbers were openly abusing him in front of the police and saying that first thing they will do after they get out from jail is to kill my father .

even one of them have killed somebody before they set out for the robbery and while trying to rob my father's branch they planned to kill him just to scare others .

he is running dasa of Sa-Ma both malefic and Ma is maraka with Ra in 8th H . I am scared , somebody in this forum told long ago that during this period maraka significations are very strong .Can something bad happen ?

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 15 Dec 2012

kavi74 wrote:hi saindhavi..need your guidance.i am tula lagna and vrischika rashi.rahu is with moon.07.05.74/18:47/deoria(u.p.)..running ve-ve-moon..venus is exalted in pisces and is in kanya in navamsha.
i was heading one of the biggest companies in india till june '11..got a chance to start something on my own..left my job and started an ecomm company in 2011 july..facing lot of issues right now and want to leave and change..let me know how if with change in rahu transit will things improve...faced an issue similarly with education break when rahu came in scorpio 18 yrs back

thanks for your feedback
.....................................................................................................................
hi saindhavijee your guidance will really help.
thanks

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 16 Dec 2012

SKP,

I haven't seen yours and your husband's chart, so can't comment specifically on them. But from your feedbacks, it seems unlikely to me that your problems are because of transits. However, you can wait till 11th of Jan and see if any changes come. As I said, in case your Rashi chart is giving effect of Gochar, things should become worse after 11th Jan. In case Lagna chart is giving effect, things should improve after 11th Jan.

But astrology apart, it seems most logical to me that in order to succeed in the US, you have to get an advanced degree in medical sciences from an American Institution. Indian qualifications don't go very far in the US - IIT degrees and PhD in Sciences from top-ranking universities in India being exceptions and even these people have to get a US qualification at some stage. Medical degrees from India are certainly not very well looked upon in the US.

Krishnendu Das,

I have seen your father's chart before and I had told you he is running Saturn-Rahu and Rahu in Gochar is overlapping his natal Rahu. This is causing all the problems. From 11th of Jan his times will be better. After 18th of December, Mars the Lagna Lord will be exalted in his 10th house, which should be good for him.

Kavi74,

Your times should improve from 18th of December when Mars becomes exalted in your 4th house and after 11th of Jan when Rahu joins Saturn in Libra, it should be benefic for you. You current problems are because of Rahu overlapping your natal Rahu and Virgo Saturn aspecting Rahu till July this year.

However, I don't think business is a good idea for you as Venus exalted in 6th is not conducive for business, especially because Venus is Lagna Lord. Since Sun is exalted with Mercury in 7th, you should stay in administrative and senior managerial positions.

You may do partnership with someone else who has a benefic Venus. This person can handle the finance, while you handle the administrative and managerial aspects.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 16 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji , i think there is a problem ,
Krishnendu Das,

I have seen your father's chart before and I had told you he is running Saturn-Rahu and Rahu in Gochar is overlapping his natal Rahu. This is causing all the problems. From 11th of Jan his times will be better. After 18th of December, Mars the Lagna Lord will be exalted in his 10th house, which should be good for him.
my father is Li asc and LL is Ve , not Ma .

his details
1 aug 1947 , 11:30am, kolkata,india

according to JHora , he is running Sa-Ma from 26/11/2012 to 4/01/2014

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it seems I used pm instead of am. He has malefic Rahu in 8th with Mars. Saturn is combust in 10th, which is better, since otherwise it would have been very malefic.

Saturn-Mars means he will face problems, but to a lesser degree. In transit, now mars will be exalted in his 4th house from 18th and Rahu-Saturn will be benefic in Lagna from 11th of Jan. Saturn is already benefic, but his combust Saturn means he will take some time to gain its exalted energy.

After 11th of Jan his times should be good. From 18th of Dec his situation should begin to improve, though Rahu Pratyantar may cause problem. Mars should be able to counter it.

Gochar Update -

Sun has crossed over to Sagittarius. Mars will transit into its exaltation sign on 18th in the afternoon.

For Libra and Capricorn Ascendants/Rashi it should be very good.

Same for Virgo and Aries Ascendant and Rashi people.

Aquarius Lagna/Rashi people who are trying to move abroad or settle abroad, should get help from exalted Mars from 18th of December onwards.

For Leos, Sun has now become benefic, while 6th Mars will first create conflicts and then will suppress them.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 16 Dec 2012

hi saindhavijee

thanks for your guidance.currently in the startup when i am there because of diff of opinions other board members are favoring others and not me..think there is a lot of political game going on to get me out.i do believe that rahu over natal moon and rahu are big causes of this trouble.do you believe i can find a good job in an mnc in jan/feb and move out without loss in monetary compensation.
thanks again for your help and guidance.
also one more point..my venus and sun are exalted in lagna chart but debalitated in navamsha..what do you make out of the same thanks

kavi74

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 16 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji,
yesterday went will again being a saturday, i received some good news and found 200 dollars in one of my old handbags, granted the money was mine but i didnt know it was there but finding it made me feel good, but yes my last saturday was good and this one too.
To all out there do the remedies they r helpful and saindhaviji im noticing other changes like when i sing bhajans my voice will be sweeter, my movements are more fluid, i will sit straighter my posture is better all in all the benefits are there, any remedies are helpful, mostly im following my gurus.
Im thinking its the sanskrit language too,in the beginning it is like a tongue twister but as u go on it becomes smoother and more fluid, i think it opens up the nadis and makes the energy flow smoothly, things happen effortlessly sometimes.
Im only thinking i should hav done earlier but imsorry to say even thought my gurus instructions were strict but i was caught up too much in material life and dint do them regularly, but better late than never.
goodluck and regards
tripura

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

saindhavi ji ,

i got my appointment letter yesterday and joining is on 24th Dec .

Ra is moving away from my 2nd H on 23 rd and joining is on 24th . Maybe this explains a somewhat end to the financial trouble i was having from last yr after Ra transit in 2nd H .

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

saindhavi ji , can you please advise me something regarding my problems which i have stated above ?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As I said, from tomorrow, the time is good. Just make sure the lawyer is good ad doesn't just take money for dragging the case unnecessarily.

Tripura,

Looks like exalted Saturn is giving you good effect! 8)

Kavi74,

Yes, you should get a good managerial job. Keep trying.

In the Navansha, Lagna ruler Venus is debilitated in 5th - this is all the more reason for you not to do business. On the other hand, Sun debilitated in 6th is a blessing in disguise - it kills oppositions and conflicts there. Hence, a managerial-administrative job is better for you than business.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 16 Dec 2012

A little lengthy feedback from me. I am always interested in buying farm and slowly move into it completely leaving my IT job.Its an entrprenurial thirst which i always carry. Now in tat process i am in the earning capital phase.Enough of me , the feedback is i am always on the net searching for farm related things just for a read , i was guided to blog which literally gave the experience i was looking, it was like i was guided into the right i never noticed this blog till now even though i have done lots of research in this really felt never saw it was very happy , i think the sade sati saturn is slowly showing me the path.

Sorry if its long, i really felt a life experinece. Office as usual calm , dragging the week towards the vacation, confidence and cheerfulness i dont know developed from where situations are the same in fact worse but the somber and sad me is gone for the last few weeks, One more update thanks to planets i am really enjoying progeny, sitting with my dad with my son in his hands, my dad tried teach him the word "thatha"(means grandpa) and shocking the 4 month old repeated it once. That moment i was so elated.
Thanks God for everything u gave

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 16 Dec 2012

Ms. Saindhavi,

Is it better for me to take up the self employed route in the new year or should i work for an employer as an employee, the reason I ask is I want to develop my area of specilisation as a consultant but at this moment I am not sure, my mind is completely confused and always worried. As you had said I have a few opportunities that came up last week and it seems in the new year I have to get back and choose the route.
Please advise.

Thank you

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 17 Dec 2012

I am Taurus Lagna with Rahu in Aries and Virgo moon

A 1.5 year misunderstanding in a relation was sorted out unknowingly by a third unknown person,hope and feel Rahu in Libra will be good for me.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 17 Dec 2012

Rathodp,

Looks like your Rashi chart is giving benefic effect of Gochar. This current transit should be good for you.

Rockwater,

I think you'll be better off being self-employed, being a consultant or doing business. But you have to find an efficient, dedicated and sincere person to market your services to your potential clients.

Ambisan,

Transits are really good for you from tomorrow when Mars becomes exalted. So, try for all kinds of career prospects while Mars is exalted.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 17 Dec 2012

Ms. Saindhavi,

Thank you very much is it better for me to start my consultancy in my wifes name and she be the share holder her DOB is 24/05/1984 time is 12.35pm , Mysore India, I hope her health would be fine as we are expecting a baby in April next year, she has a job and she has been supporting me well even though I have acted as an idiot sometimes.. we have a little daughter who is 2 years+... I want to keep my family happy its after my marriage (love) in April 2008 that my finances has been good thats cause my wife has taken a job and supported the family equally infact her contribution has been more I have had health issues in 2011 but she has supported me very well.

Thanks

balaastro
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by balaastro » 17 Dec 2012

Hi Saindhavi,

As you mentioned some progress is happening, i got a good marraige proposal last week out of the blue. hopefully, all goes well. She is in abroad, so still waiting for a opportunity to travel..

Will keep updating.

Thanks again

[quote="Saindhavi"][color=#4000BF][b]Balaastro[/b],

Yes, you are running Mars-Mercury - going to end tomorrow, when Mars-Ketu will begin.

I think your problems have been purely because of transit - Rahu malefic in Scorpio in 2nd aspected by 12th Saturn in Virgo.

Saturn return is good for you.

Scorpio Rahu has been reinforced in your case by a malefic Rahu in 8th in your chart.

Now, Saturn will come out of combustion on 12th of Nov when some good changes should begin to happen. From 12th of Jan your time should be good.

Do the remedies and give us feedback from 12th Nov onwards.

[b]Update on current transit (Gochar)[/b] -

Mars is already in Sandhi and will be out of Scorpio tomorrow.

Expect Rahu to block the effects of Scorpio house a little more, though exalted Saturn in Libra should counter its effects - hopefully.

Please give feedback from 12th of Nov onwards. [/color][/quote]

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 17 Dec 2012

I have an exalted Mars,what do I expect from this Mars transit ?
Saindhavi wrote:Rathodp,

Looks like your Rashi chart is giving benefic effect of Gochar. This current transit should be good for you.

Rockwater,

I think you'll be better off being self-employed, being a consultant or doing business. But you have to find an efficient, dedicated and sincere person to market your services to your potential clients.

Ambisan,

Transits are really good for you from tomorrow when Mars becomes exalted. So, try for all kinds of career prospects while Mars is exalted.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 17 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:SKP,
I haven't seen yours and your husband's chart, so can't comment specifically on them. But from your feedbacks, it seems unlikely to me that your problems are because of transits. However, you can wait till 11th of Jan and see if any changes come. As I said, in case your Rashi chart is giving effect of Gochar, things should become worse after 11th Jan. In case Lagna chart is giving effect, things should improve after 11th Jan.
Saindhavi ji,
I guess my post will go to 100th page of this thread. So, first congrats to you and to all the members on this thread.
I guess you forgot, I posted my birth details & my husband on the other thread of 'Virgo in papkartri..." and then we moved to this thread you started. You had seen my chart & that's how you said that my Ju is dormant. Anyway. I am trying with all possible effort in job search. It all looks excellent to start with (with excellent salary offer too) but faint in few days. My ve-ve-Mo dasha will end in Feb & ve-ve-Ma will start. Ma is my 10th & 3rd lord, Ve will be exalted at that time.
But the other part is my husband already had got a job of a distant place (told me last week), he needs to start there from 13 Jan. So he wanted that either I get a job by Dec end or I have to go with him. That place is so interior that it will be difficult to go for face-to-face interviews, & no possibility of jobs for me there. By the way, that confirmed your prediction that we won't be going back to India, he failed to get the position in India & now dropped that idea of going back to India. He is still trying to get another position that doesn't require distant relocation. Also, he could see that my job will be far higher paying so giving me preference currently.
Still no information on my green card. Really wishing that I get a job soon. Location/residence change seems very clear now. I wonder if we will just separate away due to job...I don't want that.
More feedback: no expenses at all, health good, I exercise & feel fit, learnt to ignore husband's grumbling, his temper has decreased too, stopped praying completely since dec, but feel that God is with me, removed sandal beads this Saturday, removed pearl bracelet too.

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 17 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:As I said, from tomorrow, the time is good. Just make sure the lawyer is good ad doesn't just take money for dragging the case unnecessarily.

Tripura,

Looks like exalted Saturn is giving you good effect! 8)

Kavi74,

Yes, you should get a good managerial job. Keep trying.

In the Navansha, Lagna ruler Venus is debilitated in 5th - this is all the more reason for you not to do business. On the other hand, Sun debilitated in 6th is a blessing in disguise - it kills oppositions and conflicts there. Hence, a managerial-administrative job is better for you than business.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Saindhavi for your inputs.Really appreciate your guidance.
I hope i don't sound frivolous ( in such times of anxiety)..but do you see the strength of horoscope or potential of the same which can help me in becoming a ceo at one point ?
Also, on the current job change scenario..any guidance when that would be possible with right amount of efforts and energy
thanks