Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by Saindhavi » 10 Dec 2012

Dinesh Srivastav ji,

Thanks for those lines - this is one of the songs I love. :)

SKP,

This is Rahu in Sandhi in action. Your dreams show good times are ahead post 11th Jan.

Sanjana and Vikram,

Enjoy your good times while they last. 8)

Tripura,

Have a nice journey - nothing will happen on 12th of Dec, don't worry.

RSB,

No, emerald is not good for you. Don't wear it. Rahu-Saturn in 6th will make you work hard and fight hard and then will kill your enemies and troubles in life.

Rahu comes out of Libra Sandhi on 11th of Jan.

Ambisan,

Keep trying. exalted Mars from 18th of Dec should be good for you.

More Feedback from me -

Today I lost money unexpectedly and without prior warning - when I am completely out of money. :evil:

Looks like Rahu in Scorpio Sandhi is acting with full force in my chart.

I am completely at peace with myself and with the world.

This too shall pass. :twisted:

Thanks to all. :)

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 10 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:SKP,
This is Rahu in Sandhi in action. Your dreams show good times are ahead post 11th
Saindhavi ji,
You are right, pattern of my dreams have completely changed from scary weird to nice & happy now. Taking care that Ra's farewell happens smoothly, hopefully the down time will be over in few wks.
After your idea of restaurant few days back, trying my husband to invest in business while I will do other areas. He already agreed for that. 8)

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 10 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

I am praying for you and your well-being. Most of us are going through some phase in our lives. I am sure soon the coin will flip for you and rest of us, and surely towards the positive side. God Bless.

Thanks for the emerald suggestion - i will not wear it. Is it until my Sade-Sati is over? I recently wore an Opal (7.5 rati) and a Feroza (on recommendation). I am not sure if they both are good for me? Also, in general, somehow, i feel better in the evenings as i feel very active and my mind starts regenerating ideas, etc. Is it becoz i have three planets (Sun, Mer, Mars) in 12th house (Aries)?
As you mentioned that Sat-Rahu in 6th (Libra) will bring down my enemies and troubles in life - do you know by when? I am really wanting to be at peace but it hasn't happened since long now and i feel that i have only lost and not gained in the past 3 years being in India. Please advice... again many many thanks for your guidance and support. kindest.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 10 Dec 2012

SKP23, u r saying ur tulsi plants died? mine were killed!! u wont believe it, all our banana plants hav been killed, they keep putting battery water ,acids on them, my enviornment is becoming like a horror movie,yes evil eye is there. for tulsi vivah i had no tulsi for the first time in my life, so I put yhe tulsi jap mala i had on a photo of krishna around his neck and did the pooja, i also did 108 parikramas around that with the rest of the pooja items. something evil is going around, which will become stronger in a few weaks.
I made up my mind to leave after my tulsi plants were killed and everytime i do pooja there is disturbance around in the sense neighbors will throw dirty water around.etc.
Whats the point of staying where u cant do pooja?
yesterday my blender broke i told my husband and he said stop blaming planets for everything they make low quality products now. it lasted 1 year this time. LOL.
but seriously we hav no freedom now.we r being manipulated.
tripura

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 10 Dec 2012

Friends u must read the spiritual laws of successs.
epurohith.com go to the epics section and there u will see the spiritual laws of success.
U Must read it . ok will be flying in a few hours.
tripura

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 11 Dec 2012

if u r referring to "7 spiritual laws of success" by "Deepak chopra " , then i must join u in recommending that too .... also another of my all time fav from Dr chopra is "SYNCHRODESTINY" ..... the whole universe is Linked :)
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

milkyway2012

Post by milkyway2012 » 11 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Very interesting read about sat-rahu since I was looking for things about libra people. I can associate to some of the mental tensions. I am Tula rashi with running saturn MD and sade sati. things seem to be intensifying at work with situation getting very volatile.... Vrishchik lagna..Since my Libra is 12th house- is this going tobe more worse over the next year? Current- Sat- venus dasha.

Rahu in 2nd house, Saturn and ketu in 8th house in natal horoscope. Can I expect some reprieve when Jupiter in May 2013 transits 9th to moon.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 11 Dec 2012

RSB,

Opal and all gems for Venus are good for you.

Sat-Rahu as long as in Libra will give this effect.

Milkyway,

You have to wait and see if after 11th Jan conditions improve for you - that will mean despite your Mahadasha combination and Saturn in 8th in Lagna chart, your Rashi chart is giving effect.

At the moment, you have Saturn Mahadasha with malefic Saturn in 8th in Lagna, exalted Saturn in 12th in transit and Rahu in Sandhi till 11th of Jan. So, your problems may be a combination of all three. Only after 11th Jan we'll know which of the two charts is giving the effect of Gochar in your case.

If your Rashi chart is giving effect, then your situation should improve after 11th of Jan.

If your Lagna chart is giving effect of Gochar, then you have to bear the malefic Saturn's Mahadasha complicated by a malefic Rahu, aspected by Saturn. You'll have to wait till Jupiter gets exalted and aspects your Lagna on 19th of June 2014.

In any case, you need to take care of your malefic Saturn and Rahu. Wear a white sandalwood necklace and fast every Shukla Paksha Ashtami. Recite Hanuman Chalisa and any hymns for Saraswati and Durga daily, in addition to Mahamrutyunjaya Mantra 108 times daily.

Once every Month, on a Krishna Paksha Saturday (especially if it is Ashtami, but otherwise on any Krishna Paksha Saturday), do Rudra Homam offering 108 ahutis for Mahamrityunjaya mantra. See Havan manual link below my signature line.

Feed crows daily. Do regular charity for poor, orphans, handicapped and menial workers.

Friend's Status on Facebook -

:D :D :D
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 11 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Do you think - is diamond good for me? I was told that since my Venus is in exaltation, i should not wear diamond as it can reverse the effect. And i felt that upon my marriage, i wore diamond ring in gold (altered later in white gold), which may have inflicted my Venus (since everything started going ballistic afterwards).

@ MilkyWay - It seems we both have same MD along with Libra rashi (Sade Sati) but not the same planetary positions as am a Taurus Lagna. And i am feeling the same wave as you are. So, my friend, you are not alone.. :) Just hold on tight!

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 12 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji,
my younger daughter won 600 euros today, 12.12.12 is being good for her. probably shes drawing some energy from jupiter, being born on the 12th of april?? shes elated.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

milkyway2012

Post by milkyway2012 » 12 Dec 2012

@Saindhavi ji,

Thank you for your prompt reply and advises. I will try and do as much as I can. I will wait for Jan 11 and see what happens. I have been told I have a strong sun in 10th house leo- that helps in my career. Sun antardasha is starting for 2 months from tomorrow- so hopefully I will have some reprieve..if not will wait till may to see if Gochar Jupiter 9th from rashi helps me- Although my Jup is debilitated in my natal chart in the 3rd house. At least that way I will think-just few more months..just few more months..!!
If I tell myself to think till 2014 now- I will be so dead!!

@RSB- Thank you for your kind words buddy! Although I wish none of us has to face this..but can just say to each other-" This too shall pass away"..

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 13 Dec 2012

I am tula lagna simha rashi , had lot of mental worries in the past few years , 2011- 2012 till may I had helath issues infact in 2011 I had problems that where identified only in Jan 2012 until then I was wrongly diagonised almost a year 2010 end and all of 2011.
My mental state was horrible , tried doing business nothing worked even though things in the outset looked promising I only was living in expectation nothing captalised luckly I always had a job, some astrologers used my weakness to the fullest, now its all revealing , from July 2012 I was thinking I will get a dream job but things again looked promising i even had an offer but company made an excuse in Oct and walked back, I now have a couple of interviews this week starting 11th dec going on till end of dec hope something capatlises shouldnt be the case of so near yet so far, I have also have some acquintances ( not close enough to call friends) talking abt business which I always keen on, dont know how things will pan out. Astrologers tell me my sun and moon are aspected by ketu nakshatra which is true but should I give up my efforts I dont think so I will as life has to go on. my dob is 21/04/1975 time is 18.28pm, place of birth :bangalore India.
Tula lagan, rahu in tula , saturn in tula, ketu in aries mera kya hoga sambha... Have a family , I am settled abroad koye apna tho nahi , hum ko hi saab kuch jalena padega thoda tho lift karade is all I say, I pray but dont know if I am just talking to myself or somebody is really listening I think its a case with many, hope mai bewakuf ya bakhra na banraha hun... anyways wish youll a very happy Xmas and new year ahead.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

I have a question: when Rahu enters my ascendant in transit in January will it make me a khiladi? 8)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Dec 2012

Aha, 5 planets in scorpio.

what a day today!!! :lol:

Madly honked at every fool driver!!! :mrgreen:

Hit a petty woman on Honda and that too deliberately. She was trying to cut in. She looked stunned. I YELLED AT HER and she quickly ran away. :oops:

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 13 Dec 2012

feedback
hectic schdule of exam. finally over today. :)
all paper average , tommrrow result day , little disappointed. feeling lonely.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 13 Dec 2012

RSB,

All gems for Venus are good for you. The adverse effects may have been because of malefic transit or Dasha, not because of diamond.

Tripura,

Looks like your daughter's exalted Saturn is giving good effect and her Rahu is really good - Wednesday is the day when Rahu is most powerful. Congrats to her. 8)

Milkyway,

If your Sun is in 10th Leo, it means Saturn aspects your Sun too. You can wear either a ruby 4.5 carats set in gold, or a Sun stone 6.3 carats set in gold, whichever you can afford. Sun Stone is the semi-precious stone for Sun. Get the Oregon variety if you are going for latter.

Basab,

When Rahu comes into your Lagna, you may become a good chess player - remember, Rahu is an intellectual Graha. 8)

Aseem,

Was she a petty woman or a pretty woman? If she was a pretty woman, you should have been a chivalrous young man to her. Or, may be she was really trying to get your attention - whether she was pretty or not, in any case being chivalrous might have been good for you. :D

Aadi,

Wait till tomorrow - tomorrow is another day. :wink:

Rockwater,

With the birth details you have given, I am getting Libra Ascendant, Rahu in Scorpio in 2nd house, Venus with Ketu in 8th, Jupiter in Pisces in 6th, Moon in Leo in 11th and Saturn in Gemini in 9th.

If this chart is correct, it's obvious why you have faced the music in last few years especially since May last year - Rahu in Scorpio in Gochar as transited over your natal Rahu, aspected by Virgo Saturn in 12th.

Now, Saturn is exalted but Rahu is going through Sandhi phase till 11th, when it will come out of Libra Sandhi and will join its friend Saturn in Libra. According to me, this should be a very good time for you - exalted Saturn with Rahu should give very benefic effect of Libra ad Ketu should give very benefic effect of 7th house.

Another problem in your chart is Lagna Lord Venus in 8th, in conjunction with Ketu and you are running Moon-Venus Mahadasha combination.

So, while Rahu-Ketu-Saturn trio are becoming good for you in transit, you have to take care of your Venus.

Recite any hymn for Vishnu-Lakshmi, Saraswati and Durga daily. Fast on every Shukla Paksha Ashtami and pray to Goddess Durga on that day. Also fast every Purnima and pray to Lakshmi-Vishnu on that day.

After 11th Jan things should improve.

Feedback from me -

Looks like Rahu in Sandhi is in full swing. I had a terrible last few days, full of extreme anxiety for meaningless problems not caused by me. It looked as if I was going to get drawn into unnecessary troubles for no reason. Wednesday - the day when Rahu is most powerful - was terrible.

But finally, Jupiter won in the end, as always. Today on Thursday, suddenly my problems got resolved and I am out of my problem again - at least till something else crops up. 8)

Havan Manuals -

hymns -

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 13 Dec 2012

im noticing the same thing. im minding my own business but the people around act stupid and try to drag me into controversies and trying to rouse me to anger. im doing lot of spiritual stuff and so hav to bee free of conflicts and so i try to maintain my peace and ignore them as much as possible.
currently if i feel anger building up mind goes into a spin and will not focus in that cas I just put SVS continually on my computer till I relax.
Good luck all.
tripura

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Thanks for the prediction. I didn't mean that kind of a player. :mrgreen: What I mean is, will I become khiladi 786? 8)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

She was petty but not pretty. Chivalrous is not my thing. :mrgreen:

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 13 Dec 2012

Saindhavi,

Thanks a million for your response and also advise with regard to fasting this is very much appreciated.

God Bless,

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 13 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 18 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 13 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji,

Rahu moving to tula with saturn - how is that good for tula rasi (simha lagna) and why will things improve by Jan 11? I read that Rahu in tula is not good for tula rasi...

Update from last few days..

Very stressful week at work. Trying not to let this bring me down on the personal side as things seem to be looking up personally. But, tough to compartmentalize. Boss and I have been having extreme tussles, lots of ego clashes! Must be my rahu in sandhi. Am trying to keep interaction to the minimal, put that seems tougher said than done.

Big presentation coming up next week, Tuesday where I need to excel. Very stressed about it.. and tension with boss is not helping either

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 14 Dec 2012

Not very excited with this rahu transit. Mood swings like anything. Can't focus on anything... i feel lost and lonely in the most crowded place on earth. Need to change this sooooooooon..
BTW @Saidhavi ji - thanks for the Emerald suggestion. :)

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 14 Dec 2012

I am feeling low too, mainly due to being jobless...
Last edited by skp23 on 18 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.