Please help:Could it be breast cancer in my Jup-Sun dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sg07
Contributor
Contributor
Please help:Could it be breast cancer in my Jup-Sun dasha

Post by sg07 » 11 Nov 2012

Respected astrologers,
I noticed a lump in breast last week and my Gp has asked for further tests in coming weeks.I'd been in bad health for past some years(gynaelogical and severe liver problems) during my Jupiter-venus dasha.It ended on 5/11/12 and I was very optimistic that I'll be better in my Jupiter-sun dasha but to my shock I noticed a lump on 9/11/12 and I'm really scared if it is benign or something very serious.
Can my horoscope suggest if that could be breast cancer??I need help as I'm not able to sleep over this and very scared.
Thanks
SG

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Please help:Could it be breast cancer in my Jup-Sun dash

Post by shilpa » 11 Nov 2012

sg07 wrote:Respected astrologers,
I noticed a lump in breast last week and my Gp has asked for further tests in coming weeks.I'd been in bad health for past some years(gynaelogical and severe liver problems) during my Jupiter-venus dasha.It ended on 5/11/12 and I was very optimistic that I'll be better in my Jupiter-sun dasha but to my shock I noticed a lump on 9/11/12 and I'm really scared if it is benign or something very serious.
Can my horoscope suggest if that could be breast cancer??I need help as I'm not able to sleep over this and very scared.
Thanks
SG

what is your date, time and place of birth.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 11 Nov 2012

Dear Shilpa,
Sorry for not mentioning my details as I was really lost.
DOB:19 sept 1972
Time:20:19
Place:New Delhi

Thanks
SG

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Nov 2012

sg07 wrote:Dear Shilpa,
Sorry for not mentioning my details as I was really lost.
DOB:19 sept 1972
Time:20:19

Thanks
SG

Dear Sg07,

--you were running Jup-Venus period until 3rd Nov...and during that time venus was also debilitated in transit....( it still is until about the 16th Nov).

--Venus is in the 4th house of your chart......4th house rules...chests / breast/ heart.....and is also the karak for females organs.

---so the above combination has triggered the medical situation.....but it will subside pretty quickly...as the Venus anatra has ended and Venus will move out of the debility in trasnit in a few days.

--I don't see much chances of cancer......which generally requires any 2 of malefics (rah, mangal and shani) to be associated.....and both should be rank malefics with a dusthan involvement for the chart.......or exaggearted by Gulika/ Ketu association.

--To me it is a health situation triggred by venus antara and transit....and it will subside

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 12 Nov 2012

Dear Shilpa,
Thanks for taking time to analyse my chart.I feel much better after reading your post.I forgot to mention that I had a lump at the same place 10 years back in april 2002 which was surgically removed and I was better after that.
I have to undergo few tests this week or latest by next week and I hope there is nothing serious.I'll update you about those.
Thanks again and Wish you a Happy Diwali
SG

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 23 Nov 2012

Dear Shilpa,
I had my appointment today and they did Mammogram,Ultrasound and Biopsy.They are not commenting anything until they get the results for biopsy which I will get on 3rd Dec.I really don't know what will happen and praying that the lump is not malignant.Can you predict the surgery from the horoscope..if it is not cancer they still might have to remove it?
I'll update you about the Biopsy results on 3rd December.
rgds
SG07

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 23 Nov 2012

Dear sg07,
I am not astrologer but a doctor. You can send me PM regarding all the features of lump, and brief about your liver problems. Any surgery has more risks of complications if there are liver problems but can be handled.
I will try if I can help you alleviate your worries before test results come, though biopsy is only certain way, symptoms can tell a lot if its cancer or not.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 25 Nov 2012

Dear sg07,
I sent you PM. All the best!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 25 Nov 2012

I had my appointment today and they did Mammogram,Ultrasound and Biopsy.They are not commenting anything until they get the results for biopsy which I will get on 3rd Dec.I really don't know what will happen and praying that the lump is not malignant.Can you predict the surgery from the horoscope..if it is not cancer they still might have to remove it?
I'll update you about the Biopsy results on 3rd December.
rgds
SG07
Dear SG07,

I would put the chance of malignancy as very low.
Surgery is small possibility because in shahhthamsa Nodes are conjunct with Mars in the 4th house that rules breatss / chests..and anatar Lord surya is debilitated.

Surya is also in the 6th house makig diseases a theme..however sun is positiv for the chart.

so it won't turn into anything serious I believe.

regards

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 25 Nov 2012

Dear Shilpa,
Thanks for the analysis.I hope there is nothing serious like a breast cancer.I'll update you after I get my reports.
rgds
SG

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 03 Dec 2012

Dear Shilpa,
I just had an appt with my doctor.Fortunately,biopsy report is normal and it is the similar kind of lump which I had 10 yrs ago.She has given me an option to remove it or keep it ,though she doesn't feel any danger from that as of now..the surgery can be scheduled after another 2-3 months.So yes you were absolutely correct that it is not cancer and surgery is a possiblity because of Mars.
I appreciate your help and thanks to you for analysing my chart and giving me peace of mind before I got the reports.
Rgds
SG

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Dec 2012

Dear sg,
That's great news ! I sent you PM.
take care till then....

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Dec 2012

Dear sg,
I sent you the details by PM, tried to write in simple language you can understand. Hope that will reduce your anxiety further.
Take you time to decide as there is no hurry. Ok
All the best! :)

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 04 Dec 2012

I just had an appt with my doctor.Fortunately,biopsy report is normal and it is the similar kind of lump which I had 10 yrs ago.She has given me an option to remove it or keep it ,though she doesn't feel any danger from that as of now..the surgery can be scheduled after another 2-3 months.So yes you were absolutely correct that it is not cancer and surgery is a possiblity because of Mars.
I appreciate your help and thanks to you for analysing my chart and giving me peace of mind before I got the reports.
Rgds
SG

I am so happy for you.
regards

Prakruthi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Prakruthi » 04 Dec 2012

I am extremely delighted for you sg07 ji. Wish you a very speedy recovery and I pray god to bless you with peace of mind and good health.

Shilpa ji, great job again. The help that you doing to be people is so noble and priceless. God bless you.

Regards,
Prakruthi
Aakaashaath Pathitham Thoyam, Yatha Gacchathi Saagaram.
Sarvadheva Namaskaaraha Keshavam Prathigacchathi!

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 06 Dec 2012

Thanks Shilpaji and Prakruthi...I hope everything goes well with the surgery as well.

rgds
SG

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 25 Apr 2013

Dear Shilpa and Skp,
I underwent surgery for my lump on last week(17th april) and the lump was benign and I had a fast recovery.So thanks for your kind words which gave me strength to go through this tough time.
rgds
SG

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 25 Apr 2013

Thats a great news. Wish you good health!

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » 27 Apr 2013

Very nice Case Study .... Too much to learn from this :D :D
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 31 Aug 2015

Hi everyone,
Last week I noticed another lump in my right breast after 2 years.I had a fibrodenema surgery for my left side in March 2013 which I found out in November 2012.I'm running Jup-Mars right now..and really tense.I'll call my doctor to get appt today.Can it be breast cancer or something serious?

DOB-19 sept 1972
Time-20:19

rgds
SG

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 31 Aug 2015

Hi, dont worry . Gurus grace is on you . Its aspect on Lagna will save you from dangerous problems.

But my advice you have to pray Lord Shiva for life long. In my opinion 4th house lord moon is under stress and you have to pray lord shiva as a remedial measure.

Again i say Jupiter will save you .....Be confident and get the test done and give us a feedback.

It will not be anything serious. So no major problem is indicated.

May Lord Shiva"s Blessing be always on you.....

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Karthik,
Thanks a lot for your reply...I got an appt this friday and hope everything is okay...but as I'm going through my Mars antar ..is surgery expected as I had the same problem during my Rahu-Mars dasha just before my Jupiter MD started(apr 2002) and again in Jupiter-sun and had ti undergo surgery both the times..fortunately the lumps were benign both the times.
I had been through lots of health issues and mental stress past few months and now this ...
I really appreciate your reply..I was under lots of mental stress.
Rgds
SG

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 31 Aug 2015

First don't worry.
Most lumps are benign..and even more so just cysts or sometimes are abscesses or adenomas or intraductal papillomas.

First self-test it to find if it's hard or not. If it's hard (and at times painless), then it's better to get a medical advice. And MRI, ultrasound, or mammogram
Frankly a minor surgery/ incision to remove is no problem at all.

All the best.

Neel

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Neel,
Its painless but not hard I think..so hoping it is benign this time too.

Karthik:
I used to do Mahamritunjai jaap some time back but then stopped.I have started doing it again for the past 2 months but able to do 21 times..it should be done 108 times I think.
Thanks a lot to both of you for such kind words and wishes.
Rgds
SG

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 12 Sep 2015

Dear NeelKumar and Karthik,
I had my mammogram and ultrasound yesterday and fortunately it seems to be a fibrodenama(which usually is benign) which I previously also had.I have an appt with my doctor next week..the options are to get the needle biopsy done or to leave it for another six months or so.I'll be starting my Jup-Rahu in November this year..is it possible that things get worse in that dasa??
Secondly I got my pelvic ultrasound done on the same day for my ovarian cyst..still waiting for the results..
Thanks a lot to both of you for the analysis and wishes..lets see what happens next week.I'll keep you updated.
SG