Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by tripura » 02 Dec 2012

---
Last edited by tripura on 05 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 02 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,

are you also Lib asc ?

how to judge whether Ra is benefic or malefic for any particular chart ?

malefic Ra can also turn benefic with certain transits ?

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 02 Dec 2012

I had a open talk with my parents after a big argument. I think we brought up the issues and family side problems will now slow down. About career still preparation going on for the f2f interview, really busy i am studying almost all the time other than work.Work as usual cold boss. But the grimness and confidence less feel is gone by now.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 02 Dec 2012

DDEE,

No, only one chart always gives transit effects. If your Lagna chart is giving transit effects, it will be so even in future.

Your son's Moon is in Taurus not in Virgo. He is running Rahu-Mercury-Ketu till 23rd of Dec. Transits will be very good after 11th of Jan.

He should qualify in this PG exam.

His 6th house has exalted Moon which may have made him good in sports. In current transit, exalted Saturn is in 11th with 10th Lord Mercury and 11th Lord Venus. This is good for his career. Mars is also in his Lagna currently.

His Lagna chart seems to be giving effect of transit, not his Moon chart.

Tripura,

Everyone seems to be in the laptop buying mode. Hope I get enough money to get my rose pink Sony-Vaio. :)

Moits,

I didn't take your comment on a bad note. I meant that you yourself said Rahu rules fast technology such as computers. So, buying laptop is in line with Rahu Pratyantar. Of course, you may have bought dozens of computers and laptops in other periods, but certainly all those were not meant for your personal use.

Besides, if you have Rahu in 1st or 5th house or a benefic Rahu in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 11th or 10th house in your chart, you don't have to wait for Rahu Pratyantar to buy a laptop.

I said Rahu Pratyantar is good for buying laptops. I didn't say one can't buy laptops in another Dasha combinations.

Everyone's chart is different and you know it. I was speaking specifically for Neelkumar.

PS - I don't have any followers.

Krishnendudas,

Rahu is a friend of Libra Lagna, but it can be placed in a malefic sgn such as in Scorpio in the Laga chart or in transit. In that case, Rahu will give malefic effect. But when Rahu becomes benefic in transit such as when it transits to Libra, it will give benefic effect.

But transit effects are only short-term. Long term effects are calculated by the Lagna chart placements.

Ambisan,

As I said earlier, exalted Saturn has now settled down in Libra properly and all those who have a strong Saturn in their Lagna charts are now deriving effects of exalted Saturn in transit.

Only people like me with a weak or afflicted Saturn are still waiting to derive exalted Saturn's effect.

So, you should qualify in this interview.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 02 Dec 2012

There will be 5 planets in transit in Scorpio from 10-14 dec and then 4 planets for 2 days. What is expected for Scorpio rashi, Aquarius lagna ?

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 02 Dec 2012

Looks like something which was sitting inside my body has finally left,I am back to my cool self :) hurray ,office atmosphere is very good :)

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 02 Dec 2012

Saindhavi JI,

Thank you. I am glad that this time lagna chart transit effects are good for me and will continue.
Thank you for looking at my son's chart.
This time I have made a foolish mistake. His year of birth is 1987 and not 1986 as written earlier.
I am sorry to have caused improper application of your time and efforts.
You are helping people selflessly. Please pardon this mistake.

best regards

ddee22

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 03 Dec 2012

----

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 03 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Life is just sad these days, i was thinking if my situation does not improve after january then it is going to be really really difficult for me....i hate this life ...there is nothing good ...may be there is good which a cant see, but it is not my way so i am disliking it all completely...may eb i am not taking my lessons properly...
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 03 Dec 2012

I wonder if Neelkumar's ban has anything to do with his Rahu PD!
Shouldn't Rahu support such activities and not get persons involving in slander etc in trouble?
Can Rahu take down not just the person running rahu MD/AD/PD but ppl who associate/engage with such persons as well?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 03 Dec 2012

Akansha ji,

Wait for one more month, you will get 'salvation' from your sufferings. :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

everythings seems to be messed up, Im just going to go and bake a cake.
Akanksha just put on some soothing music and do ur favorite things for a while, just eat a choclate or something,, u will feel better.is ur moon transiting a bad house like 6th 8th or 12, such transits overwhelm for sometime and u soon feel better when the transit is finished.
tripura.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 03 Dec 2012

Akanksha,

The best part about reading transits is that they are always full of surprises. I think it'smost difficult to read the transits in Jyotish.

Here is some for you - the 4-5 planets' conjunction in Scorpio is very good for the domestic life as well as for career prospects for Leo, Scorpio and Aquarious Rashis/Lagnas.

(Above is for SKP as well)

So, look at the positive and move forward in life. :)

Tripura,

Keep some cake for me as well. :)

DDee,

In 1987 chart your son has a good Saturn. His growth in career and sports has been because of Venus and Saturn.

His Exalted Saturn will be good and he will do well in PG exam.

Vikram,

Seems exalted Saturn is giving you benefic energy now.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes Saindhaviji, My cake is baking smells nice and cinnamony, its carrot and almond cake.
akankasha when im angry or frustrated, i like to watch FIR tv show on sab tv, its funny as well as evil, i hav a good laugh and feel better. i like the way the lady chautala keeps bashing up everybody. and the dialogues r riduculous.
tripura

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

------

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 03 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Thanks for your reply and for looking again at my son's chart. I hope for the best.

regards

ddee22

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 03 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,

ok , Ra is a friend of Li asc but placed in 8th H in D1 . so shouldn't it act as malefic ?

i have Sasa yoga with exalted Sa in Lagna and Sa periods have always been beneficial for me but this Sa is in nakshatra Svati - whose Lord is Ra which is placed in 8th H and exalted !

Does this weaken the sasa yoga considerably and indicate that Sa will also give health problems and other problems indicated by Ra from time to time ?

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Dec 2012

Feedback: cleared phone interview easily :) but for some unknown reason, i am not liking the position. But will give next round interview to keep options open & practice. I am getting good feedback on other positions too & likely that I will get more interview calls scheduled soon. Working hard in interview preparation.
Helped a LOVA member...feeling good, atleast I am doing some good things in life now.
Explorings ji, your advice is helping me to be open & accepting.

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 03 Dec 2012

76 Days,94 Pages and I am in love with the thread starter :)

Great thread,informative and helpful

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 03 Dec 2012

Rathodp,

Thanks for your appreciation. :)

Krishnendudas,

Yes, Rahu is malefic but it doesn't decrease the power of Shasha Yoga. Rahu periods may be troublesome but when Rahu is benefic in transit it will still give some good results especially in materialistic life as it's a friend of Libra.

Ambisan,

You will get a job now. You are deriving energy from exalted Saturn.

Gochar Update -

Tomorrow morning Rahu goes into Sandhi and will remain in Sandhi till 11th of Jan.

As said earlier, this period may be troublesome. So, watch for people working against you, making wrong judgments and saying things to people that may incite them to harm you.

Mercury will join Rahu i Scorpio again on 6th of December. This will further strengthen Rahu.

However, people like Ambisan and others should not stop trying for jobs. This is because other transits are good and in any case, we don't know what will click. So, keep trying for job prospects regardless of transits.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 03 Dec 2012

Thanks Saindhavijee
I am applying for inteviews and contiousl preparing for them.
Thanks for the care

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhaviji, I just read today that fasting on ashtami makes a person not cheat others and others also will not be able to cheat the person. I guess it ties up with rahu in a way because having rahu as a atmakarak means others will constantly cheat from a person but still the person is supposed to keep a pure heart and forgive, which seems like person has to have extreme control over himself. Swami Prabhupada had rahu as atmakarak.
So fasting on ashtami during rahu period makes sense.
Fasting on ekadashi removes anger or helps u control anger.
tripura

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

skp23 wrote:
Saindhavi wrote:
Akansha ji,
Tripura ji is right, just try to take everything easy and do some light work. You can browse some laughter videos on youtube from India comedy programs or google some funny jokes...it will be better soon :)

Thanks Skp for your kind words, but the thing is that nothing is helping me nowadays...the only thing that will help me is when my life will get back into track...i find it difficult to concentrate on my work either...

Earlier when i used to be sad , I used to do painting...this time even i have lost interest in colors...somehow when i look at colors they look same to me...colorless...strange na...

God please give me strength to pass this difficult time ....

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

tripura wrote:wish i could send everyone some cake via internet. wouldnt it be nice if we could all meet for an hour or so have something delicious to eat have a good laugh and go back to our daily lives.it wouldnt seem such a drag after u meet with some friends.
tripura
Tripura ji,

Will you please share your recipe with me...I keep on trying new recipes for my son...something i developed in last one year...may be because of my son or may be because of rahu

Ur cake sounds too nutritious....