Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ddee22
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by ddee22 » 01 Dec 2012

Saindhavi Ji,

Namaskar,

For feedback I must say that for last one month things are going in favor by God's grace (touch wood).
I received my promotion on 1/11/12. Things on professional front are better. Antagonism is on downside. Boss is happier or rather less annoyed.
Now I am running moon-mars and my Rahu antardasha is yet to commence (mid december).
Exalted saturn is transiting 8th from my moon. It will be joined by rahu in jan13.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I am doing remedies suggested by you. Shukla Ashtami fast and recitatioin of Durga and Saraswati Ashtottar naamavali.
If you recall you had said that Rahu is good for me and will be benefic in its antardasha.
PL let me know if and when I should do anything you suggest.

Thanks and regards

ddee22

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 01 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,
I think teeth are related more to the Lagna, Lagna Lord and/or 2nd house and 2nd house Lord.

Placement, rulership or aspect of Saturn and/or Rahu in Lagna/2nd house affects the shape of teeth adversely. Malefic aspect or association of Saturn and Rahu may cause tooth problems.
i agree with this . if you see my chart 2nd H has Ma (own house ) but afflicted by Ra/Ke axis . my last dasa was Ju-Ke , Ke with Ma in 2nd H and i have started having teeth problems from that time . Loosing enamel of teeth .

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 01 Dec 2012

Update:
Bought a new lappy of my fav brand this Thursday at 12:30PM. Took an entire day to install XP with all the drivers. I hate Win 7! Little bit of post-purchase-disannoyance but overall I am happy!!
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 01 Dec 2012

During Rahu Pratyantar, it's quite possible to buy new laptops.

Ddee,

Please quote my response to you where I said Rahu is good for you. I can't find it now.

Yogi,

Thanks for that table. But it's very general - it's not specific to people's charts - with reference to their Lagna, Moon sign and placement of Saturn in their charts. In actual charts, these predictions can change.

Tripura,

I don't think Libra transit of Saturn and Rahu should be good for Scorpio and Leo Lagna/Rashi.

Till 11th of Jan, there are some other benefic combinations running in transit e.g., Sun, Mercury and Venus movements, exaltation of Mars from 18th of December etc, which is countering the negative effects of exalted Saturn n 3rd/12th house for these two signs.

Besides, in some people's cases, Lagna chart seems to give the transit effect, not the Moon chart. Hence, people having Scorpio/Leo Rashi may have a good time because of another Lagna which is gving good effects of this transit.

For people having a combination of Leo and Scorpio Lagna/Rashi, their Mahadasha and Saturn-Rahu placement in chart will ultimately decide about the actual transit results. If Saturn-Rahu are benefic in chart, this transit may not affect them too badly even if they have a combination of Leo/Scorpio Lagna/Rashi.

Otherwise, I feel Leo/Scorpio combination should cause problems in this Libra transit.

Keep on doing the remedies as I suggested.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:During Rahu Pratyantar, it's quite possible to buy new laptops.
? :shock: :roll: ?

Illusion?
Excitement?
Mistake?
Force?
Good/Bad/Ugly?
:roll:

What's my antardasha now?

P.S. My best friend was a bit surprised because I normally take ages for a purchase decision. But with this one, it just took a couple of weeks or so to make the cut! I was very clear about it right from the beginning. Maybe because of several reasons: - like: I might move elsewhere because I can sense trouble times - and might want to be away from home till mid-Jan (troublesome neighbors and my dad's frequent whining) - will make me mobile; my favorite brand - trust it; needed one laptop for rough use; a second option after my main computer..

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 01 Dec 2012

Rahu is a materialistic planet. During its Pratyantar, it should give you at least a laptop.

Rahu rules computer, Internet, software and related things.

Yes, Rahu makes people move and also take quick decisions.

Rahu also produces desires which make people act to achieve those goals that are produced by desires. So, it made you go towards a laptop. It may also take you towards other materialistic goals in life - job, car, house, property and the like. In that end, Rahu is good.

Buying a laptop in Rahu Pratyantar can be good. But the important point is whether you are making the right decisions in this Pratyantar about your future - not regarding laptop, but regarding other things.

Rahu gives materialistic gains, but also makes us make wrong decisions for future.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:Rahu is a materialistic planet. During its Pratyantar, it should give you at least a laptop.

Yes, Rahu makes people move and also take quick decisions.

Rahu also produces desires which make people act to achieve those goals that are produced by desires. So, it made you go towards a laptop. It may also take you towards other materialistic goals in life - job, car, house, property and the like. In that end, Rahu is good.

Buying a laptop in Rahu Pratyantar can be good. But the important point is whether you are making the right decisions in this Pratyantar about your future - not regarding laptop, but regarding other things.

Rahu gives materialistic gains, but also makes us make wrong decisions for future.
Well put ! Thanks :-)

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 01 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 03 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 01 Dec 2012

Congrats Skp ,hope your husband continues to be nice,as I said if you wait patiently and hold on and stand the test of time then the Gifts from the celestial worlds is permanent :) enjoy your life and congrats again

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Last edited by skp23 on 03 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have very bad teeth :| :shock:

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 01 Dec 2012

Saindhavi Ji

here is the quote. Also birth details were: 22-08-1959, 2:43 AM, Meerut (UP) India
Saindhavi wrote:DDee,

Your Rahu in Lagna chart is good and in transit also will be benefic from 12th Jan onwards.

In Rashi chart, 8th transit of exalted Saturn and Rahu is not good.

Add Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily. If troubles persist despite doing Ashtami fasts, get a priest to recite Durg Saptashati in Sanskrit.

But I think since Rahu is good in chart and Dasha is more important than transits, Ashtami fasts should be enough for you.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 01 Dec 2012

Dear Skp,

Very nice to hear about your husband's sweetness. Respond to him with equal or more mithai or mishti :)

Good luck

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 01 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Rahu is a materialistic planet. During its Pratyantar, it should give you at least a laptop.

Saindhavi ji,
50 years back when there is no computers, internet etc, what does Rahu stands for at those times?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Moits007 wrote:

Saindhavi ji,
50 years back when there is no computers, internet etc, what does Rahu stands for at those times?

A Kindergarten kid would know what she is referring to is technology - whatever was there then.

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 02 Dec 2012

neelkumar wrote:
Moits007 wrote:

Saindhavi ji,

A Kindergarten kid would know what she is referring to is technology - whatever was there then.

Neelkumar, I saw your original post. Before it was edited.
Hold you tongue, boy. Never again reply to me at such tone. Or next time, do message me your address too; We will meet someday.

Rahu does not rule technology. It rules anything that is fast such as internet, computers etc, but technology, as a whole, is not ruled by rahu.

The above underlined line is funniest of all. I just needed a explanation of that from Saindhavi ji. Rahu PD can give you laptop. This is funny to say the least.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 02 Dec 2012

Neelkumar,

You have Saturn casting a malefic aspect on 2nd house, hence bad teeth.

Moits,

You know astrology yourself, so why raise such arguments?

SKP,

It can't be your Rashi chart - even with Ketu moving away. Exalted Saturn has now settled in Libra and it is giving its effect to those in whose charts it is strong. Only people like me who have a weak Saturn have to wait. This means that if your Rashi chart was giving effect, Saturn would have surmounted your losses and also influenced marriage, family problems, ill health to other family members such as Mother, siblings etc.

If all this hasn't happened and husband is turning positive sometimes, then Rashi chart is not giving transit effects - it is the Lagna chart giving transit effects.

As for the marriage problems, they look more like the effect of mismatched charts.

DDee,

Yes, Rahu is benefic in your Lagna chart. It looks like your Lagna charts giving transit effects, not the Rashi chart. Saturn exalted in 8th would have been very malefic. Do the remedies and hope that Lagna chart keeps on giving transit effect for you.

Feedback -

Have completely left all remedies and praying. Don't feel the need anymore. I feel completely at peace with myself and with the world.

Let's hope exalted Saturn will give me good effect soon, though I don't feel hassled anymore.

Or perhaps this is what happens when exalted Saturn is in Lagna. :)
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 02 Dec 2012

Last edited by Agora on 20 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 02 Dec 2012

sorry for the spell mistake saindhaviji..

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 02 Dec 2012

Hi Agora,

This is a transit feedback thread. I have responded to your questions on this thread, which is meant for chart reading and seeing what effects charts have on various aspects on life. Click on link below -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 56#p145356

Please give feedback on your life on the thread above.

Dear All,

Since this is a transit feedback thread, you may post chart reading queries on the link above.

Please give feedback on your life while posting your queries.

Regards
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 02 Dec 2012

Feed Back:

Today at 10:34 Am Rahu Transited to my 4th house[Libra] and Ketu transited to 10th house[Aries] as per Vakya Panchangam.

Today I had one of the most memorable days for a long time to come.Attended the much awaited Semi-Political conference attended by Intellectuals, Political Leaders and Hindutva ideologues.I met my Idol for the first time, even took a snap with him Today is one of the best days for me in the entire year! :)

Good start to the transit!

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 02 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:
Moits,

You know astrology yourself, so why raise such arguments?
Saindhavi ji,

Read my question again, and let me know when I tried to get into arguement?

Rahu is a materialistic planet. During its Pratyantar, it should give you at least a laptop.
I don't know why, but I find these line very funny and was on floor laughing. Thanks for making my day. :)

Perfect gossip column, this thread has become.

By the way, I have purchased 3 laptop & 2 desktop (personal ones) in my life, but it was never at Rahu PD. Infact, I have purchased 10 desktop and 4 laptop this November, I am not in rahu PD. So such statement is very much generalization.

So, any installation of chat messenger/software on laptop might also be associated with Rahu PD. :roll:
We are in kalyug, when rahu is influencing human affair too much. We are at different part of the world but still it just take a click to communicate. Hope you understand what I mean.

Anyways, I had a genuine question, taken on bad note by you and your followers.
Last edited by Moits007 on 02 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 02 Dec 2012

Saindhavi Ji,

1. thanks for reply. My lagna chart is working more dominantly than my Rashi chart and giving better results.
My query is can this trend reverse in future or will it remain so? I mean do you think Rashi chart can be more functional than lagna chart at a given time in future? Is this phenomena of one chart being dominant (lagna or rashi) for transit result is fixed for a native or is it changeable?
2. This is a very important query for me and it is about my son. He finished his MBBS this year and tomorrow he is appearing for National entrance test for PG courses in Medicine (MD/MS). He has really worked hard for this.
His DOB 17/11/1986, 10:25 AM, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)India.
What about people with moon in virgo/
Exalted Saturn is transiting 2nd from moon.
My son entered MBBS in 2006. I think he did his MBBS in sade sati of saturn.
How these transits of Saturn/Rahu will affect his chances of success? He is running Rahu MD as well.
In last 4 years apart from studies he has excelled in sports and cultural activities too. By all means it was a more than a satisfactory period for him.
Kindly find time to see effects of transits and current MD/AD on his chances of success in tomorrow's exam, result of which will be out in later half of jan 13.
How can we explain his excellent academic and even better extracurricular activities so far.
I hope I am not asking for too much.
thanks
ddee22
Last edited by ddee22 on 02 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 02 Dec 2012

yaee! Im back as tripura, thanks moderators.
tripura