Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deeps
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by deeps » 29 Nov 2012

I absolutely agree with you Aadi. Bye.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 29 Nov 2012

Aseem,

I completely agree with what you have said. I remember reading in a spiritual book that one should not think of revenge and let God take care of things—as He always sees to it that justice gets done.

About buttering people or avoiding them who has a habit of cursing others, well, that’s a good suggestion from you. I will follow it in my own life, too. It’s always good to not mingle with negative minded people. And about our realizing that our getting bothered by our enemies is due to the karmas done by us in our previous lives, that’s also very true, which is why I always say, one should keep a very detached attitude towards everything in life.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 29 Nov 2012

Vikram,

Thanks!

Aseem,

Yes, wishing someone ill is as good as doing harm to the person. The biggest challenge is not to wish a person ill even if s/h has caused harm to us.

I try not to wish a person harm as much as possible and I see that Godd(ess)/Destiny/Jupiter etc takes care of the rest.

SKP,

I have asked everyone to mention Rashi as well as Lagna sign. In some people's cases, Moon chart gives the effect of transits, while in others' cases, Lagna chart gives the effects. If people mention both signs, we can make out which chart is giving the effect of transit.

In your case, you have begun a benefic mahadasha of Venus and transits are good in your Lagna chart. However, exalted Saturn in 12th joined with powerful Venus and Mercury in 12th is not good for financial and family matters - including marriage.

It looks like there is a struggle going on between your benefic Mhadasha and your negative transits seen from the moon chart - that is why you are going through alternating periods of good and bad phases in marriages and swings in career prospects.

However, as I said, you need to get both your and your husband's charts read properly by someone. In your husband's case, transits are certainly great for him, in both Lagna and Moon charts. So, unless both charts are read carefully, it's difficult to say what is causing the up and down swings in your lives.

Akanksha,

Yes, it takes years sometimes for the repercussions of a harmful act to take place.

I am glad to know you have got some professional opportunity. Where is your Moon? I have forgotten.

Saky,

Ketu is a friend of your Lagna, but in current transit it is malefic for you till 11th Jan. Rahu is an enemy of your Lagna, but fro 11th Jan it's going to b benefic for you, along with Ketu.

Yogi,

Yes, I understand that different Panchangams are followed in different places and I would really like Rahu to changes signs as soon as possible. That is why I asked you abut your feedback since last May.

In your case, if Libra Saturn is giving problems, it's more likely that your Lagna chart is giving effects of transits, because exalted Saturn would fall in your 8th house in Lagna chart. In Rashi chart, exalted Saturn Saturn in 4th house should be good.

9th Rahu in Scorpio should be problematic, but it looks like Jupiter's aspect has reduced its maleficity for you.

From your feedback, it seems that Scorpio Rahu has not been much problematic for you. Where is Rahu in your Lagna chart and where are Saturn and Jupiter?

Basab,

9th house is also for Bhagya and Mercury is a materialistic planet, currently powerfully laced in your Lagna. So, in this transit Mercury Mahadasha should give you materialistic benefits through intellectual activity.

Sanjana,

Looks like Venus in 1st house in Rashi chart and in 3rd house with exalted Saturn is making you go for physical activity to stay in shape and also giving some personal advancement. :)

Looks like Leo chart is working more for you transit-wise in professional field. How is your 10th house in Lagna chart?
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

Thank you for the prediction. I hope Mercury will do me good. I am running its sub-period now, the major period being of Venus.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 29 Nov 2012

Saindhavi ji,
Thanks for clarifying. You are right about that struggle. Should i consider Transit of Ve, Me from Mo as big concern? They both will change by mid December, my concern and query is regarding Ra moving to libra where Sa is already exalted. Will this be problematic or chances of any improvement based on moon chart?
To rephrase, I want to know about Sa+Ra transit in 12H from my moon. Rest other planets change signs with in a month or so.
Regarding reading of charts, I have accepted that my marriage life won't be happy any time, and I can't do anything more about it. So, I have stopped analyzing his chart or transit or chart-matching. What I am looking now is about myself as a person & professional. So, ask about my future only.
If you want feedback for him, he is running Ju-Ve-Me dasha with libra lagna & Capri Mo, and seems very happy in his own world, he did not tell me yet but I can make out from his activities that he recently got a well paying new job. Since he doesn't share his earning or ant details with me, I don't ask him about that.

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 29 Nov 2012

But actually according to Jyotish sources Shani is similar to Rahu and Mars similar to Ketu so wont the conjunction of these 2 actually (Rahu and Shani) reduce the effects ?

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 29 Nov 2012

Hi All,
Update from my side.I got importance in work i am doing good though boss is not tat pleased,
Family side wife sick got a minor surgery.Wife and son again going for a separation will b back only after few months. I cleared telecon for a big company need to go for face to face. Working on preparations

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 29 Nov 2012

Yogi,

Yes, I understand that different Panchangams are followed in different places and I would really like Rahu to changes signs as soon as possible. That is why I asked you abut your feedback since last May.

In your case, if Libra Saturn is giving problems, it's more likely that your Lagna chart is giving effects of transits, because exalted Saturn would fall in your 8th house in Lagna chart. In Rashi chart, exalted Saturn Saturn in 4th house should be good.

9th Rahu in Scorpio should be problematic, but it looks like Jupiter's aspect has reduced its maleficity for you.

From your feedback, it seems that Scorpio Rahu has not been much problematic for you. Where is Rahu in your Lagna chart and where are Saturn and Jupiter?

Saindhavi Ji,

I would say Rahu in 5th House[9th from Lagna] has been quite difficult towards the end period in Particular, quite challenging over all, Even I am looking forward for Rahu/Ketu to Transit and I am quite relieved as per Vakya Panchangam its on Dec 2.

I heard during Saturn Transit that for Cancer Rashi, It would be Artha-Ashtama[meaning it would give half the malefic result of Ashtama Shani], But you seem to imply that exalted saturn in 4th house is not that bad..If thats the case, Rahu-Saturn conjunction in 4th house should be fairly good for cancer Rashi i guess.Would like to get insights from you and other learned astrologers on this.

I have seen for transits, Moon sign is primarily considered and not lagna, But do placement from Lagna too count?

Coming back to my chart, Pisces Lagna, Lagna Lord Jupiter is retro placed in 2nd house, Rahu in Lagna, Saturn in 9th house.

Thanks.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 29 Nov 2012

SKp,

As I said in Lagna chart this transit is very good for you. But in Rashi chart, a powerful 12th house is problematic.

Your unnecessary expenses should mount now, especially on account of health. If this happens, it means that your Rashi chart is giving transit effects and this Libra transit may be tough for you. On the other hand, if positive developments take place, it means your Lagna chart is giving effect of transits and Libra transit should be good for you.

So, you need to observe and give feedback.

But as I said, your problems don't seem to be only because of transits. So, no predictions can be made only based on transits. In order to see other aspects, you need to get both charts read by someone. Predictions based only on transits will be general in nature.

Of course, you can forget astrology and follow the rational path if you don't want to get your charts read.

Yogi,

I know the rule is to see transits from the Moon. But in some people's cases Lagna chart gives the effect of transit as well - my own chart is a case of this kind.

This is why we have asked people to give their Lagna as well as Moon sign while giving feedback - so that we can make out which of the two charts is giving transit effects.

In your case, exalted Saturn may give the effect of Ardha-Ashtama Shani, because you happen to have Pisces Lagna, where Saturn is Ashtama in Lagna chart. But it's not true in everyone's case.

The purpose of this thread is to see if these ideas really hold true in every case and if no, how we can read charts where these ideas are not holding true. That is why this is a feedback thread, not a chart-reading thread. And we have found that these ideas are not holding true in everyone's case.

So, you need to keep on giving feedback about how your life is shaping up in this transit, so that we can make out if Ardha-Ashtama Shani is holding true in your case, or if Lagna chart or Rashi chart is giving effect of transits.

In your Lagna chart, Rahu-Ketu axis and Saturn are malefic. You are also running Rahu Antardasha. So, if we see your Rashi chart for transits, 5th malefic Rahu and 3rd Virgo Saturn should have been troublesome for you during the entire period of Rahu Antardasha and since May 2011.

If you faced problems only in last few months, you need to get your chart analysed in-depth by someone.

As for Dec 2nd date for Rahu transit may be related to the fact that Rahu goes into Scorpio Sandhi soon after 2nd of December. It's possible that Vakya Panchangam is considering the time of Rahu going into Sandhi as the transit date for Rahu. This is actually a sound method, but it needs to be further qualified slightly.

It's true that Rahu goes into Scorpio Sandhi around 2nd of December and comes out of Libra Sandhi on 11th of Jan. But Rahu in Sandhi is actually more problematic than normal Rahu.

So, for all practical purposes, we are taking 11th of Jan when Rahu becomes benefic for most people in Libra.

You need to observe your time from 2nd of December onwards and give feedback. But we will also take into account the other positive transits that are taking place now.

Virkam,

Saturn exalted in Libra should give the maximum effect of Libra house - whichever house it corresponds to in a chart, it should give the maximum effect of that house. Rahu is a friend of Saturn and also of Libra. So, Rahu joining exalted Saturn should enhance Saturn's capacity to give the effect of Libra - whichever house it is in a chart.

This is how I feel. But Basab and Explorings here have said that Rahu-Saturn conjunction in Libra may not be good for Libra house in a chart. So, we need to observe and give feedback.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 29 Nov 2012

Dear howzat ji,
How do i send pm to you? there is no pm option for me :(
I need your help, can you please pm me your email id? Thanks!

Edit: i get this message "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt" when i try to send pm to you :(

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 29 Nov 2012

dear saindhavi madam ,

i have always felt the effect of transits from Lagna much more prominently than that from rasi . See i have been facing severe financial trouble because of Ra in 2nd H scorpio , and will join job and get first salary on 31st Dec only after Ra transit .

madam ,

I loved my pet dog very much and lost him on 8th jun 2012 . madam will you please tell me , was it result of astama shani(retro) from rasi or double transit effect of Ju and Sa on 12th H from Lagna ?

feedback
i have been experiencing severe financial trouble with Ra transit in 2nd H from Lagna but bad dasa of Ju-Ke (2/12 ) was running , but with dasa change Ju-Ve , Ve LL in 11th and 9/5 with Ju , situation have eased out a lot and although financial trouble is not 100% but atleast 80 % over !

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 29 Nov 2012

Saindhavi ji,

My moon is in 8th house, leo lagna
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 29 Nov 2012

Sat-Rahu in 12th house means expenditure in terms of medicine? What else does it signify?
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 29 Nov 2012

Saindhaviji

10th house is occupied by Mars, which is my 9th lord and also YK and 10th Lord Venus sits in 11th house together with Jupiter in my natal chart.

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 29 Nov 2012

Yogi,

I know the rule is to see transits from the Moon. But in some people's cases Lagna chart gives the effect of transit as well - my own chart is a case of this kind.

This is why we have asked people to give their Lagna as well as Moon sign while giving feedback - so that we can make out which of the two charts is giving transit effects.

In your case, exalted Saturn may give the effect of Ardha-Ashtama Shani, because you happen to have Pisces Lagna, where Saturn is Ashtama in Lagna chart. But it's not true in everyone's case.

The purpose of this thread is to see if these ideas really hold true in every case and if no, how we can read charts where these ideas are not holding true. That is why this is a feedback thread, not a chart-reading thread. And we have found that these ideas are not holding true in everyone's case.

So, you need to keep on giving feedback about how your life is shaping up in this transit, so that we can make out if Ardha-Ashtama Shani is holding true in your case, or if Lagna chart or Rashi chart is giving effect of transits.

In your Lagna chart, Rahu-Ketu axis and Saturn are malefic. You are also running Rahu Antardasha. So, if we see your Rashi chart for transits, 5th malefic Rahu and 3rd Virgo Saturn should have been troublesome for you during the entire period of Rahu Antardasha and since May 2011.

If you faced problems only in last few months, you need to get your chart analysed in-depth by someone.

As for Dec 2nd date for Rahu transit may be related to the fact that Rahu goes into Scorpio Sandhi soon after 2nd of December. It's possible that Vakya Panchangam is considering the time of Rahu going into Sandhi as the transit date for Rahu. This is actually a sound method, but it needs to be further qualified slightly.

It's true that Rahu goes into Scorpio Sandhi around 2nd of December and comes out of Libra Sandhi on 11th of Jan. But Rahu in Sandhi is actually more problematic than normal Rahu.

So, for all practical purposes, we are taking 11th of Jan when Rahu becomes benefic for most people in Libra.

You need to observe your time from 2nd of December onwards and give feedback. But we will also take into account the other positive transits that are taking place now.

Saindhavi Ji,

I understand Rahu in 5th House should be giving negative results, But 3rd House Saturn is considered as one of the best placement in Transit, right, As it happens right after Sade-Sati period of saturn.So my understanding of the last one and half years is, 3rd house saturn overpowered in the transit and it was helpful to contain negative effects of Rahu in 5th house to some extent, As soon as Saturn transited from Favorable 3rd house to 4th house, Both Rahu and Saturn caused stressful period. Be it the stressful period from Nov 2011 to Mar 2012 or from Aug 2012 until a month or so back. Saturn getting retro and getting back to Normal motion coincided somehow with this period.This is just my understanding, Ofcourse I am just a beginner in Vedic Astrology, so would like to be corrected by learned astrologers here if i am wrong.

As its the case, I am looking forward for Rahu/Ketu Transit on Dec 2,2012 as per Vakya Panchangam.Everything including my Natal chart has been cast based on this Panchangam, So I would stick to it as far as Transit goes.I will be giving feed back from Dec 2,2012 onwards on the transit.

Coming back to my Lagna Chart, One Important Info is that my Nakshtra is Pushya, as my Nakshatra Lord is itself Saturn,Does it hold any significance when we consider Saturn Transit? Rahu is in Lagna, but dispositor of Rahu is Jupiter which is benefic.I heard that Rahu usually gives the result of its house lord, in that case Rahu shouldnt be entirely Malefic or I am over-stretching the principle? I know Saturn is considered Natural Malefic, but when you say Saturn in my chart is Malefic, does it mean that 9th house placement adds to it?

Sorry, if i am being naive in my doubts, But would appreciate the learned astrologers clarifying it and help me in learning.

Thanks.

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 29 Nov 2012

Yellow,
Yellow wrote: Saturn gives bad teeth. Your ascendant lord is with Saturn. I have teeth problem... Saturn aspects my ascendant.
Even I have not so good teeth as my family. Yes I have bad teeth and saturn aspects my lagna too.
Nice observation.

ddee22

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, ddee22

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 29 Nov 2012

ddee22 wrote:Yellow,
Yellow wrote: Saturn gives bad teeth. Your ascendant lord is with Saturn. I have teeth problem... Saturn aspects my ascendant.
Even I have not so good teeth as my family. Yes I have bad teeth and saturn aspects my lagna too.
Nice observation.

ddee22
Yellow Je

One of my friend who is quite proficient in astrology always say its Merc(Budh) who is signification for teeths!
What are the positions of saturn which give good or bad teeths. Can you elaborate.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 30 Nov 2012

Jolli,

If your friend is saying Mercury is the significator of teeth, then maybe it is so. I don't know what positions of Saturn gives problems to teeth. Honestly speaking, I don't know much in astrology. :oops:

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 30 Nov 2012

Saindhavi ji,
I have not observed any rise in expenses since Sa moved to my 12H from moon in August, i was aware of this so kept a strict check on spending my savings. I have purchased only an ipad that too out of interst, not necessity.
I haven't spend any money on health too, not even from his account. Went to doc yesterday as i was slight breathless but ECG etc was all normal, some regular cold due to weather, so don't see health going bad, unless something happen suddenly.
I can see & feel influence of Ve in current life, other than marital happiness & job. My savings are still safe.
Will wait & observe further & give feedback. When astrology & remedies indicate hardship, going back to taking rational approach is the best option i guess. Still pulling on.
You mentioned that my problems are not related to transit. But transit does affect everyone as per astrology....isn't it? And in that case, when things worsen in certain transit, they should improve in other transit?? Or do you want to say my chart is completely hopeless when seen for as an individual ? Keeping marriage apart, what about other areas ? I am sorry to say but I don't agree with this...everyone even a beggar has some aspect of life which is good...is my chart so much bad ? :( Please don't say that it's my past life bad karma....since there is no way to check that correctly.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 30 Nov 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 03 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 30 Nov 2012

Skp Jee

Looks like you have Mama's Boy. :)
Being a housewife do not mean a person is less wise. I have observed some times experienced housewife have excellent people handling skills which i found lacking in high grade MBA from top schools.

Now the supreme court in India has also made some comments regarding the status of housewives in terms of their contribution to family and GDP of nation valued in monetary terms.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 01 Dec 2012

About signification of teeth, I am in a position to say something, as I happen to have what are called the "Colgate Teeth." 8)

I think teeth are related more to the Lagna, Lagna Lord and/or 2nd house and 2nd house Lord.

Placement, rulership or aspect of Saturn and/or Rahu in Lagna/2nd house affects the shape of teeth adversely. Malefic aspect or association of Saturn and Rahu may cause tooth problems.

Similarly, association of benefic planets to Lagna and/or 2nd house gives well-formed teeth and much less problems with teeth.

I have a powerful Jupiter aspecting my 2nd house and Venus aspecting my Lagna. My Saturn is combust and has no relation with the Lagna and the 2nd house.

Ambisan,

Now it should b good for you profession wise.

Krishnendudas,

Your powerful Saturn in Lagna chart with Mercury and Venus are giving benefic effects now.

Akanksha,

Pisces Rashi should not give you good results in this Libra transit. If you have experienced some improvements, it means your Lagna chart is giving transit effects.

In your Rashi chart, exalted Saturn with Mercury and Venus have made 8th house very powerful which is not good for your health, marriage and financial situation. You are also running peak of Sadhe Sati.

Do the remedies for Saturn I had suggested. The positive effects of this transit in your lagna chart should be able to counter your Rashi chart.

My comment about 12th Saturn is in context of SKP's chart. It doesn't apply on you.

Sanjana,

Your time should improve from 11th Jan onwards.

Yogi,

Pushya nakshatra should give you the personality of Saturn and this also means you were born in Saturn Mahadasha. Saturn in 8th may give you trouble and Virgo Saturn's aspect on Scorpio Rahu only strengthened Rahu, not decreased its power.

This why you need to get your chart read in an in-depth way by someone.

Hi Tripura,

Hope your trip will be god and you ave packed now.

I feel Mars going to be exalted on 18th of Dec will control Rahu to some extent.

SKP,

12th exalted Saturn makes people spend heavily even if one has made all provisions not to spend. And most of this expenditure is unnecessary and unexpected.

If this is not the case with you, then your Moon chart is not giving transit effect. Your Lagna chart is giving transit effect. And current transits are quite good in your Lagna chart.

This is why I say that your problems are not because of transits - not because of your chart being bad.

If you are facing problems in current good transits, then this means there are compatibility problems in the 2 charts. This can be ascertained only by showing the 2 charts, as transits are not the cause behind your problem.

Transits affect everyone to the extent of modifying the effect of Lagna charts and Mahadasha. If you are facing problems in good transits and good Mahadasha, it means the problem is in your charts.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 01 Dec 2012

Saindhavi Ji,

Thanks for your reply.

As tomorrow is the Rahu/Ketu Transit day as per Vakya Panchangam.I will be posting the feed back.

Posting below the Info from Gochara Vishesh Vichara forum.

Those who born in Pushya Nakshatra:-

When gochar Shani transits in Pushya nak------Vivah yoga, recieve the property after death of some one who is close to u.
In Aslesh--------------------------------------------problems from brothers, long distant journey, anarogya to mother or ur wifes mother,
in Magha-------------------------------------------more responsibility to father in kutumba,
in Hubba ------------------------------------------petty problems with regard to property, house, site etc
in Uttara-------------------------------------------change in job
in Hastha------------------------------------------anarogya,
in Chitta-------------------------------------------New development, udyog laabh,
in Swathi------------------------------------------laabh from property, house site etc, help from mother and grand mother
in Vishakha---------------------------------------laabh from udyog,
in Anuradha--------------------------------- -----vivaha yog,
in jyesta------------------------------------------pain with regard to money from business,
in Moola, Poorvashada -------------------------problems to grand father or father, complication from property, house, site or bhoomi vichar,
in Makara rashi---------------------------------Vivah yog , petty problems in job,
in Kumba rashi----------------------------------Property bhagya,
in Meena-----------------------------------------vivaha kaarya,
in Mesha-----------------------------------------anukool from pita maha, expenses from property, house, site, Shubha kaarya in kutumba
in Vrishabha------------------------------------income from efforts, laabh from childrens and shubha kaarya
in Mithuna rashi-------------------------------problems to father or grand father, anarogya, too much expenses change of place , long journey

Other Nakshatras can be viewed here.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14669&start=25

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 01 Dec 2012

Yellow wrote:Jolli,

If your friend is saying Mercury is the significator of teeth, then maybe it is so. I don't know what positions of Saturn gives problems to teeth. Honestly speaking, I don't know much in astrology. :oops:
Yellow,

My lagna lord is mercury (gemini) and hence both conditions of saturn aspecting lagna and affecting mercury is fulfilled. Is your lagna too either gemini or virgo?

ddee22