9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Career

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sekharn
Contributor
Contributor
Re: 9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Care

Post by sekharn » 03 Jun 2012

sekharn wrote:Shilpa Ji...

From lagna and 9H i have no DKAY and in fact my 9th and 10th lords are placed in dusthanas... But from 10H as lagna, 9th and 10th lord Saturn which is yogakaraka is debilitated in 12th house of Aries where its in conjunction with 2nd and 5th lord mercury and 4th lord sun aspected by 7H Mars which forms Rajayoga but in dustana (12H) house... What could be its effects and can i expect a sort of average success at this point of time professionally... Now i am running under Ven/Sat period...
It will be very helpful for me if you could analyse my chart about this as i am waiting to achieve the thing i want in my life since a long time... I am a film director waiting for a break... Please shed some light about my career prospects... Is there any abroad chances for me by the end of Venus dasha...

DOB: 23-4-1971, 3pm, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh...

Thanks in advance...
Sekharn...
Shilpa ji can you please analyse my chart...

Regards...
Sekharn

gkartik
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gkartik » 06 Jun 2012

[quote="shilpa"][quote="gkartik"]Hello Shilpa
Can you please analysis my chart

24th August 1984
1:00 AM
Gandhinagar, Guajrat India.

When should i get job in MNC ? I'm MS Engg

Adding :

From Lagna
Lord of 9th House is Shani, which is exalted in 6th house.
Lord of 10th House is Shani, which is exalted in 6th house.

From 9th House
Lord of 9th house is Mer, which is in 4th House.
Lord of 10th House is Venus, which is in 4th House.

From 10th House
Lord of 9th house is Venus, which is in 4th house.
Lord of 10th house is Mars, which is own in 7th house.

I am confusion :roll: regarding applying three rules.
(a) conjunction,
(b) interchange, and
(c) mutual aspect.[/quote]

what are you doing currently[/quote]

Hello Shilpa

Currently i'm working in small company in IT as admin

sekharn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sekharn » 06 Jun 2012

From lagna and 9H i have no DKAY and in fact my 9th and 10th lords are placed in dusthanas... But from 10H as lagna, 9th and 10th lord Saturn which is yogakaraka is debilitated in 12th house of Aries where its in conjunction with 2nd and 5th lord mercury and 4th lord sun aspected by 7H Mars which forms Rajayoga but in dustana (12H) house... What could be its effects and can i expect a sort of average success at this point of time professionally... Now i am running under Ven/Sat period...
It will be very helpful for me if you could analyse my chart about this as i am waiting to achieve the thing i want in my life since a long time... I am a film director waiting for a break... Please shed some light about my career prospects... Is there any abroad chances for me by the end of Venus dasha...

Thanks in advance...
Sekharn...
Shilpa ji can u please my analyse my chart... really i am in need of ur valuable suggestion regarding my career...

Regards
Sekharn...

DragonsA$$

Post by DragonsA$$ » 07 Jun 2012

Respected Shilpaji,
I am new on the forum and new to vedic astrology .So I might make a few mistakes here and there ,
But I seem to have Dhan yoga , but there seem to be too many complications as I have Neech Venus and Neech Surya .

Although my Yogakarka is Mars , whose placement is very good .
He is placed in the 4th house in Libra along with Neech Sun , Thus cancellation of the "Neech" or "debilitation" .
But Still the lord of 4th house seems to be Weak (Venus in Virgo in 3rd house :( )

I would like to know ur knowledgeable views on my chart regarding the topic of career and success ,
Dob : 13/11/1991 , Time : 00:04 , Place : Bangalore,Karnataka

Plz bear with me if I have made any mistakes regarding the interpretation ,
I am just starting out on the Vedic leg of astrology .

Thanking,
DreamBoy~

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 07 Jun 2012

Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 19 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Jun 2012

DreamBoy wrote:Respected Shilpaji,
I am new on the forum and new to vedic astrology .So I might make a few mistakes here and there ,
But I seem to have Dhan yoga , but there seem to be too many complications as I have Neech Venus and Neech Surya .

He is placed in the 4th house in Libra along with Neech Sun , Thus cancellation of the "Neech" or "debilitation" .
But Still the lord of 4th house seems to be Weak (Venus in Virgo in 3rd house :( )

I would like to know ur knowledgeable views on my chart regarding the topic of career and success ,

Thanking,
DreamBoy~

-DKAY is not formed, from lagna, or the 9th or 10th......

--10 th lord Ma is mildly innimical......and combust....but Ma,Su the leadership planets thiugh combust and debilitated aspect the 10th house...so will show signs of leadership, in your profession.....with spurts of growth, in the Mars a Sun antaras.

--Dasamsa lagna is weak due to conjunction with shani-moon......of which moon is debilitated.

Career indicates growth and leadership after struggle .

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

ncvashi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ncvashi » 07 Jun 2012

Deleted.
Last edited by ncvashi on 19 Jul 2013, edited 2 times in total.

DragonsA$$

Post by DragonsA$$ » 07 Jun 2012

shilpa wrote:
DreamBoy wrote:Respected Shilpaji,

Thanking,
DreamBoy~

-DKAY is not formed, from lagna, or the 9th or 10th......

--10 th lord Ma is mildly innimical......and combust....but Ma,Su the leadership planets thiugh combust and debilitated aspect the 10th house...so will show signs of leadership, in your profession.....with spurts of growth, in the Mars a Sun antaras.

--Dasamsa lagna is weak due to conjunction with shani-moon......of which moon is debilitated.

Career indicates growth and leadership after struggle .

Regards

Respected Madam ,
Thank you for sharing your views .
but although there seems to be something odd abt my venus .

1.Its debilitated in the birth chart
2.But exalted in D-9 a.k.a navamsa chart (along with saturn in pisces , but not conj. not close to eachother . having a difference of atleast 7degrees minimum )
3. but again placed in the 10th house in leo in D-10 chart a.k.a dasamsa chart (along with gulika)

Well my venus does lack alot of qualities for activation in the charts , but there seems to be a underlying connection which I as a beginner am not able to judge .
According to the Navamsa chart venus is exalted (at its highest and positive point) but in birth chart (its at its lowest point)

And according to D-10 analysis any planet (beneficial planets , like jupiter/venus ) placed in 10th house is good ,
plus I have my langesh of D-1 chart placed in scorpio rising in D-10 chart .

So from this mixture of positive and negatives I am unable to derive what the actual outcome would be . positive or negative .
Cause venus alone is positive in Navamsa , but Negative in D-1 chart
but at the same time is in the enemy house in D-10 chart .

and is there by any chance a sign of public recognition or fame through my work /career ?

Could you plz ur expertise to give me a more clear picture on this matter ?

In case you need the birth details :
Dob:13/11/1991
Time: 00:04
Place: Bangalore,India
Thanking,
DreamBoy~
Last edited by DragonsA$$ on 07 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

GauravAwasthi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by GauravAwasthi » 07 Jun 2012

[quote="shilpa"][quote="GauravAwasthi"][quote="GauravAwasthi"][quote="GauravAwasthi"]Hi Shilpa,
Following are my details:

DOB:19/2/1985
time: 14:41

I am concerned regarding my married life.What are the chances of it being successful.What are the remedies I can do to improve it.

I have been told my Jupiter is really bad ,rahu is also malefic.On top of it I am running jupiter MD till 2021. So am i passing through the worse phase of my life .

How is my Saturn placed and will my situation and career improve when Sat MD starts after 2021.

which are the good planets in my chart and what effect will they have.

Eagerly waiting for ur response.

Thanks
Gaurav[/quote]

Hello Shilpa,

Can you please look at my chart ?[/quote][/quote]

Dear Gaurav,
..From the 9th house dkay is formed...through conjunction of an exalted Ve and a friendly , strong Mars in his Digbala house the 10th.

... you will rise in your career to an executive position through the fulfilment of the Yoga, a strong 10 th house......good amsabala of Ve in the dasavarga charts.

...properties vehicle, a rich spouse, wealth through spousal sources will enhance the overall career earnings.
Mar 2013 onwards, you should see a tremendoys improvement in career and earnings.

Regards[/quote]

Hello Shilpa,

Many thanks for your analysis.

Can you please share your views regarding the Saturn in my chart and how its MD will be which starts from 2021.

Thanks.

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 11 Jun 2012

Dear Shilpa Ji,

L9 is Saturn and it is in 5th house
L10 is Saturn and it is in 5th house

I will be really thankful if you please analyse my career prospects
Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 27 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

sekharn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sekharn » 14 Jun 2012

sekharn wrote:

Thanks in advance...
Sekharn...
Shilpa ji can you please analyse my chart... I am desperately in need of ur analysis about my career prospects... Can i expect a break in my career in coming days as i am about to start an important film project in the coming months... can i expect any abroad chance in this Ven/Sat dasha...

Regards
Sekharn...

thota.sush

Post by thota.sush » 12 Jul 2012

Hi shilpa / GURU's,

I have dharmakarmadhipati yoga with saturn.mars and jupiter in 2nd house .But one of my friend told me that its weak because of mars is very close to saturn not with jupiter. But my doubt is that if its weak also, It has to show some good results bcz of yoga present atleast in chart. can you please analyse my chart and tell me this yoga effects on my chart and its implications on my life. now i am facing lot of troubles..i am under sade sati last phase now. No good job and not yet married and lost money in stocks. but i dream everyday to become entrepreneur.everything is going against to me. when will my good time starts. when is my job & marriage will happen. My details are below furnished.
DOB: 20-06-1980 Place: kakinada time: 08:35 AM

Waiting for your positive reply

Sushil

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 24 Sep 2012

hi shilpa,
i have the following combinations

scenario 1 :- From Lagna:-
L9 - ju - placed in 5H of leo & trine
L10 - Saturn - placed in 6H of virgo

scenario 2 - From L9:-
L9 - Sun - placed in 8H
L10 - ME - placed in 8H (R)

scenario 3 - From L10:-
L9 - Me - placed in 8H (R)
L10 - Venus - placed in 8H

In scenario 2 and 3 both the lords are in conjunction in 8H ruled by benefic Mars, does this give DKMP yoga??

Dob-22/11/1979,time - 16:33,place-mumbai

Regards
Sachin

vpn

Post by vpn » 24 Sep 2012

welcome, oh '79 born saki!!!!

how's health for you, dude?

nisarg15188

Post by nisarg15188 » 29 Sep 2012

Experts,
Please analyse my chart for the related topic:

Name: Nisarg
Date: 15\01\1988
Time: 11:10 AM
Place: Kapadvanj, Gujarat.

Thanks in advance.

Snehal

Post by Snehal » 04 Oct 2012

Last edited by Snehal on 19 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

prithvihi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by prithvihi » 14 Oct 2012

Dear shiplaji, and other learned gurus

check out my kundali 21 09 1983 2;10pm kasragod kerala
i have parivarthan between 9th lord and 10th lord some say its DKY and some say not,
when it will fruitfull for me as iam strugling very much in my finanacial front and family front as iam staying in abroad without son and wife, when i can bring them here? and iam not able to adjust with any of relatives and wifes relatives? i feel like they all have igo problem with me why so??how would be my mercury mahadasha in all my aspects? whether staying in abroad is good or returning india is good??

soyzcounty

Post by soyzcounty » 14 Oct 2012

Dear Shilpaji/Other Learned Experts,

Greetings!

I have a query very relevant to this thread. My details are as given below:

M, 7-12-1984
New Delhi
1907 hrs

From Lagna my 9th Lord is Saturn and 10th Lord is Jupiter, Saturn is placed in 5th house in Libra, Jupiter in Sagittarius in 7th( Own house). However here Saturn is also the 8th Lord. My Rahu Mahadasa period between Oct 2006 to Apr 2009 was very painful. I believe some part of it was under Saturn Antardasha. My did my MBA between Jun '09 - Apr '11. Currently doing relatively better in job still not satisfied. Wanted to know as life progresses will career prospects improve or remain satisfactory/moderate.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Sourabh

soyzcounty

Post by soyzcounty » 17 Oct 2012

Dear Learned Members!

Any help on this??

Regards

dxb2oz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dxb2oz » 25 Oct 2012

I am [trying to] studying my daughter's chart. I have a strong feeling that she will go on to achieve great heights and I am hoping this is not just a mother's intuition but can be gauged from her chart. This yoga Dharm-Karma Adhipati that you have mentioned is present (along with a number of other yogas)

Date of birth: 05/11/1994
Time: 12:07 pm
Bombay, (Mumbai), 18° 55' N, 72° 54' E

I am using the JHora software and have used the following settings: Drik Siddhanta; Ayanamsa: Raman; Geocentric.

I have uploaded all her yogas shown in her D1 and D9 charts, in this post. If it is not too much to ask of you experts, could you please let me know which of these yogas are important?

Could you also please simply advise whether my settings are correct?

dxb2oz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dxb2oz » 26 Oct 2012

I can't seem to find the attaachment that I uploaded?

soyzcounty

Post by soyzcounty » 26 Oct 2012

Dear Learned Members,

Pls. help with the existing thread for my query.

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 26 Oct 2012

soyzcounty wrote:Dear Shilpaji/Other Learned Experts,

Greetings!

I have a query very relevant to this thread. My details are as given below:

M, 7-12-1984
New Delhi
1907 hrs

From Lagna my 9th Lord is Saturn and 10th Lord is Jupiter, Saturn is placed in 5th house in Libra, Jupiter in Sagittarius in 7th( Own house). However here Saturn is also the 8th Lord. My Rahu Mahadasa period between Oct 2006 to Apr 2009 was very painful. I believe some part of it was under Saturn Antardasha. My did my MBA between Jun '09 - Apr '11. Currently doing relatively better in job still not satisfied. Wanted to know as life progresses will career prospects improve or remain satisfactory/moderate.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Sourabh

Dear soyzcounty,

--DKAY is formed from the 9th house....so medium executive rise is indicated.
10th from the 9th is Ma exalted...and strong in dasavarga charts

--9th lord is exalted in the 5th house.....2nd Lord Moon exalted in the 12th, conjunct with Rahu..indicating rise in status, wealth and position from a foreign land.

are you overseas now ?

--3 planest exalted and Jup is swakshetra....there is a lot of pwoer in the chart...you wil copntinue to rise.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 31 Oct 2012

hi shilpa,
i have the following combinations

scenario 1 :- From Lagna:-
L9 - ju - placed in 5H of leo & trine
L10 - Saturn - placed in 6H of virgo

scenario 2 - From L9:-
L9 - Sun - placed in 8H
L10 - ME - placed in 8H (R)

scenario 3 - From L10:-
L9 - Me - placed in 8H (R)
L10 - Venus - placed in 8H

In scenario 2 and 3 both the lords are in conjunction in 8H ruled by benefic Mars, does this give DKMP yoga??

Dob-22/11/1979,time - 16:33,place-mumbai

Regards
Sachin

naga1974
Contributor
Contributor

Post by naga1974 » 07 Nov 2012

Hello Shilpaji,

As per the rules mentioned by you from Uttara kaalamritha, i have DKAY. But its happening in the 12th house of losses from 9H and 10H. Does this means there is no hope with regards to career? Following is birth details.

DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB: 8.55 AM + 5.30 GMT
PoB: 77E35, 12N59

Regards