CL Sir...please check and tell

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vikkam
Donor
Donor
CL Sir...please check and tell

Post by vikkam » 25 Oct 2012

Hi,

My name Varun, Born on 12th Nov 1974, Mangalore, Time 12:38PM (Afternoon).

From Jan/Feb 2012 on wards i am having a tough time in my career. Currently i am jobless.
Had to quit job on 22nd june 2012 as per policy 3 months notice period etc.. formally jobless on 25th Sep 2012.

Have given 7 interviews till date not rejected anywhere but offer letters are not coming up at all.

I was to join in a new MNC on 4th Oct but some how last minute cancellation by HR... the vacancy was given to a internal candidate...

Would like to know if the situation will improve..... if not how long i may have to struggle please help

Some key details regarding my past: which i would never forget.
1. 1993-1994 :: Tough time in education (2nd Sem Engineering) no matter how hard i studied i just could not get enough marks in any of the subjects. Scrapped through 2nd Sem with second class (this was my lowest of all the 8 semesters else all 7 Sem 1st class with distinction.

Suddenly 1994 beginning my luck was back my effort was giving results in studies.

2. 1998- March 2000::
Was employed in a company in Mumbai.. but was never in mumbai was travelling all over india. Was desperate for a home life but could never be in mumbai for than a couple of weeks. For full 3 years i have been to all parts of india eating all junk food / stomach upsets/ viral etc etc.

3. March 2000 to March 2001:
Changed 3 companies in one year.

4. March 2001 to June 2011 - I would say a kind of golden period could climb up the corporate ladder from being an engineer in 2001 to DGM in 2011. (5 promotions in 10 years)

5. June 2011 to June 2012 --- Lost all in 1 year that was earned the hard way during 2001 to 2012...

Any advice....

Sincerely
Varun
Last edited by vikkam on 26 Aug 2016, edited 2 times in total.

mahaveer
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Having a tough time in career... please help analyse

Post by mahaveer » 25 Oct 2012

sun deb in 10th house...shows troubles in career...
stick to private job only...dnt opt for govt...
after march 2012...things will improve...u also hav raj yog in ur chart...so dnt worry...
lagna lord sat retrograde is indicating trouble n teaching u to have patience...
things will improve ...
god bless

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Post by vikkam » 26 Oct 2012

mahaveer wrote:sun deb in 10th house...shows troubles in career...
stick to private job only...dnt opt for govt...
after march 2012...things will improve...u also hav raj yog in ur chart...so dnt worry...
lagna lord sat retrograde is indicating trouble n teaching u to have patience...
things will improve ...
god bless
Mahaveer Ji.. thank you very much

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 26 Oct 2012

Dear Vikkam,

Things may start improving from end of the year. However, when Jupiter transits into Gemini next May, things will definitely look up. Please do Dasharatha Shanaishchara Strotram daily.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Astrowonder

Post by Astrowonder » 26 Oct 2012

You'll have another golden period in life starting 2013 March...similar to one you had during 2001 to in 2011...

Present problems are due to Saturn antardasha which ends in March...

Good luck!

vikkam
Donor
Donor

ChandraLagna wrote:Dear Vikkam,

Things may start improving from end of the year. However, when Jupiter transits into Gemini next May, things will definitely look up. Please do Dasharatha Shanaishchara Strotram daily.
Dear Chandralagna ji,

Thank you very much.. i have a couple of more final queries can you please help in answering them..

Regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Astrowonder wrote:You'll have another golden period in life starting 2013 March...similar to one you had during 2001 to in 2011...

Present problems are due to Saturn antardasha which ends in March...

Good luck!
Dear Astrowonder ji, thank you very much have some more final queries detailed below..

Regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for the wishes. Will keep all updated as to how my career will unfold in the next year.
This is really a wonderful website.. :)

I have some final queries.

In the month of July'12 i had called up my mobile operators Astro service.. these are the following details he had said at that time... would like to know your views on the same.
Don't remember the name of the person who answered but voice was pretty senior sounding.

All these i had written down when he spoke so i don't know if i have written it correctly... its more than 4 months now.

1. Shani will not cause me any trouble... in-fact it is very beneficial.. may be some delays but nothing to be worried about..

2. Currently Rahu is in my labasthana hence whatever i do during this period will not give any result. This will eventually phase out... he dint mention when.. he just said keep on trying you will get a good job...

3. This is a what is causing me a little concern::
He said.. in my lagna kundli Rahu is in 6th house from Shani and Shani is 8th house from Rahu and he mentioned it as some kind of a bad yoga (i could not get the pronunciation of the yoga hence could not write it down).. He dint recommend any remedies and this was a kind of statement he made..... kind of i have to live with it...... :)

Can i get some clarification on the third point...

Regards

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 26 Oct 2012

1. Shani as a lagna lord can, in general, be expected to be Ok, giving as well as taking. As per my Bhava calculations, he also part owns 12th bhava of loss, thus some of the losses did occur in Shani Bhukti.
2. While Rahu is indeed in your labhasthana, he is also in his neechasthaana.
3. Its called Shashtashtaka - which means 6-8 positions.

Shani Pratyanter is over sometime Dec and Jupiter Pratyanter starts thereafter, indicating some improvements.

Next May is when your Merc Anterdasha starts, plus jupiter moves into a favorable position for you, thus giving you a good time.

Hope this helps.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Oct 2012

e: Having a tough time in career... please help analyse
by vikkam » 271012

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for the wishes. Will keep all updated as to how my career will unfold in the next year.
This is really a wonderful website..

In the month of July'12 i had called up my mobile operators Astro service.. these are the following details he had said at that time... would like to know your views on the same.
Don't remember the name of the person who answered but voice was pretty senior sounding.

All these i had written down when he spoke so i don't know if i have written it correctly... its more than 4 months now.

1. Shani will not cause me any trouble... in-fact it is very beneficial.. may be some delays but nothing to be worried about..

2. Currently Rahu is in my labasthana hence whatever i do during this period will not give any result. This will eventually phase out... he dint mention when.. he just said keep on trying you will get a good job...

He said.. in my lagna kundli Rahu is in 6th house from Shani and Shani is 8th house from Rahu and he mentioned it as some kind of a bad yoga (i could not get the pronunciation of the yoga hence could not write it down).. He dint recommend any remedies and this was a kind of statement he made..... kind of i have to live with it......

Regards
You will get the job offer from a M.N.C after first week of November. Just do not worry since you have every idea of increasing the profit of an organization you worked with. Saturn Dasha has given the problem because Saturn is in retrograde motion in 6H and going towards the 5H which is 8th from the 10H. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

vikkam
Donor
Donor

ChandraLagna wrote:1. Shani as a lagna lord can, in general, be expected to be Ok, giving as well as taking. As per my Bhava calculations, he also part owns 12th bhava of loss, thus some of the losses did occur in Shani Bhukti.
2. While Rahu is indeed in your labhasthana, he is also in his neechasthaana.
3. Its called Shashtashtaka - which means 6-8 positions.

Shani Pratyanter is over sometime Dec and Jupiter Pratyanter starts thereafter, indicating some improvements.

Next May is when your Merc Anterdasha starts, plus jupiter moves into a favorable position for you, thus giving you a good time.

Hope this helps.

Thank you once again Sir...

Regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

anuradha wrote:
by vikkam » 271012

Dear Sirs,

He said.. in my lagna kundli Rahu is in 6th house from Shani and Shani is 8th house from Rahu and he mentioned it as some kind of a bad yoga (i could not get the pronunciation of the yoga hence could not write it down).. He dint recommend any remedies and this was a kind of statement he made..... kind of i have to live with it......

Regards
You will get the job offer from a M.N.C after first week of November. Just do not worry since you have every idea of increasing the profit of an organization you worked with. Saturn Dasha has given the problem because Saturn is in retrograde motion in 6H and going towards the 5H which is 8th from the 10H. regards
Dear Anuradha Mam,

Thank you for the support and wishes..

Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Oct 2012

Dear Anuradha Mam,

Regards
But I hope I have given you the prediction. :) . regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

vikkam
Donor
Donor

anuradha wrote:

Dear Anuradha Mam,

Regards
But I hope I have given you the prediction. :) . regards
Yes Mam.... Thank you very much..... :)
I am trying for abroad too will keep you updated...

Regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Post by vikkam » 27 Nov 2012

Just a formal update::::

Got a call today morning 27/Nov (in-fact it was a surprise to me) from an ex senior colleague of mine to attend interview with his boss, since the person who was recruited and supposed to join this profile has joined elsewhere. Interview went on well...

This ex-senior colleague is the same person who helped me get my first stable job in March 2001.
Keeping fingers crossed.. :)

Regards

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 27 Nov 2012

Amazing!!

With crossed fingers you're able to type out a perfect post :)

Best of luck, dude.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Post by vikkam » 27 Nov 2012

Sirji... Thank you

Fingers crossed on left hand typing with right hand.. :)

Regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Re: Having a tough time in career... (when should i join ?)

Post by vikkam » 04 Dec 2012

2nd Formal update:: When should i join ?
Range is between 5th dec to 10th dec.

Just got a sms:: offer letter expected tomorrow:: (fingers still crossed)
fingers still crossed - Cos with Lord Shani i am now programmed to expect anything especially the impossible.... nothing can happen with out his blesings

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Re: Having a tough time in career... (Thank You....)

Post by vikkam » 05 Dec 2012

Dear ChandraLagna ji, Anuradha Mam,Sujit ji, Astrowonder ji,

Thank you all very very much... your predictions have come true.
Received formal offer letter (from a very reputed MNC)today 5th Dec and joining date being 11th Dec.

2 final questions.

1. Is 11th Dec a good day to join ?
2. Will i have to undergo these kind of tests and anytime in near future. (future like next 3 years or so)

As promised to myself i will be contributing some donation to this forum... whatever is possible in my current capacity... this is just a humble donation from my end as a token of heartfelt gratitude, since 'Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone'

Regards
Thanking you all once again...

And yes Dhasharatha Shani Stotram (skanda purana) i am reciting it everyday some time more than once and now i can recite it without referring any paper.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 05 Dec 2012

Congrats!!

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Post by vikkam » 05 Dec 2012

thank you skp23... :)

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Dec 2012

Vikkam - Congrats.

1. Is 11th Dec a good day to join ? Dec 17 appears better to me. Take care to join after Rahu kaala.
2. Will i have to undergo these kind of tests and anytime in near future. (future like next 3 years or so). Just ignore any initial kit-kit in new job. Things would get better hereon. .

Good luck.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Dec 2012

by vikkam » 051212

Dear ChandraLagna ji, Anuradha Mam,Sujit ji, Astrowonder ji,

Thank you all very very much... your predictions have come true.
Received formal offer letter (from a very reputed MNC)today 5th Dec and joining date being 11th Dec.

2 final questions.

1. Is 11th Dec a good day to join ?
2. Will i have to undergo these kind of tests and anytime in near future. (future like next 3 years or so)

As promised to myself i will be contributing some donation to this forum... whatever is possible in my current capacity... this is just a humble donation from my end as a token of heartfelt gratitude, since 'Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone'

Regards
Thanking you all once again...

And yes Dhasharatha Shani Stotram (skanda purana) i am reciting it everyday some time more than once and now i can recite it without referring any paper.
in career... please help analyse
by anuradha » 271012

by vikkam » 271012

Dear Sirs,

Regards

by vikkam » 271112

Just a formal update::::

Got a call today morning 27/Nov (in-fact it was a surprise to me) from an ex senior colleague of mine to attend interview with his boss, since the person who was recruited and supposed to join this profile has joined elsewhere. Interview went on well...

This ex-senior colleague is the same person who helped me get my first stable job in March 2001.
Keeping fingers crossed..
Mubarakbad, kindly see the time period and the nature of company offered you the job. High accuracy and low presicion is diffrent from high precision and low accuracy. regards

vikkam
Donor
Donor

Post by vikkam » 06 Dec 2012

Dear ChandraLagna ji..

Thank You Sir.. :D

I cannot join on 17th so i am planing to join on 10th (Monday) i absolutely have no choice in this matter.

You said join after rahu kala - This means do not join during rahu kala correct ?

As you rightly said yes i expecting a lot of kit kit i know that (i wonder how you came to know this !!!... i think by now you know me better than i know myself... :D ) but i hope and pray god that it will not be as much as i have gone through during Feb-May'12.

Dear Anuradha Mam,

Thank you and Yes your prediction was correct !!! .. (Bang-On :D )

Nov is a deepavali month 1 entire week was lost due to holidays 10th-18th.
So 27th is actually the second week if we ignore the deepavali week.
The entire corporate machinery comes to a grinding halt during this 1 week and this time it fell right in between 2 weekends.
Expecting HR to give offer letters / call for interviews during this time is completely ruled out.. :!:
(Chal yaar abhi jane de deepavali ke baad dekthe hai --- this is standard line

Regards