Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by Rohan2012 » 20 Sep 2012

Dear Anuradha and Explorings,
Thank you for your response. it is true that the marriage has been in trouble because of my indiscretions.however we were trying to save it for the kids' sake. I just wanted to know what the future held for the marriage,that's all.

Thanks

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 21 Oct 2012

Tiwari wrote:Dear All:

What planetary combination(s) could influence a couple to remarry each other (second time) after their divorce? Hope this is not a digression.

Thanks
Rahu in 8H from lagna or Chandra in d1 can cause this to happen.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

hemalsutaria

Post by hemalsutaria » 22 Oct 2012

Dear Explorings,

Please analyse this chart for my sister for remarraige ( Second Marraige)

and please suggest some remedies

Name : Shah

DOB : 11/06/1982

Time : 11.37 am

Place : Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

Waiting for ur reply

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 26 Oct 2012

Dear ALL,

Many says that i do not have a divorce or a separation. But i am undergoing a major stress due to being separated in already four months of my marriage and actively seeking a divorce from my wife.
my details: May 11, 1979. 7:01 am, Delhi. my wife's details: July 16, 1983. 1:30 pm. Delhi.
Do you see a successful second marriage after this is finally over? I am trying to understand why this happened even when no one can see a separation in my charts. Please guide me.. best regards.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 27 Oct 2012

Anyone? Awaiting eagerly... thanks in advance.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 27 Oct 2012

RSB wrote:Anyone? Awaiting eagerly... thanks in advance.

Dear RSB,

-- 7th Lord is mars in the 12th house and aspecting the 7th house.
Mars is a divorce agent but is mitigated here because of a number of reasons:

1) Mars is lost a lot of it's maleficity by being in Swakshetra
2) Venus the karak for marriages is in exaltation in both Rasi and Navamsa.
3) 7th Lord Jup in navamsa is unafflicted and aspected by exalted Venus albeit....moderate in strength on it's own.

--so I believe the marriage is not easy to break and reconcilliation is the greater likelihood

--you are running shani-Venus and venus the planet of physical attraction/ relatoionships is in the 11th whihc is the 3rd house on the Kaam Trikone.......implies that it may give a extramarital relationship or atleast an attraction outside of marriage.

--The source of your stress / tensions is not directly marriage but the transit of shani over your natal moon in Libra.
It is the peak of sade sati since shani turned direct in early august this year and re-entered Libra.....and this has occured even when you are running the shani MahaDasa multiplying the stress.

--given the mitigating factors as listed above and the involvement of shanidev......beating and bending and punishing the native is the bigger likelihood....then a clean cut break.

Do all the possible prayers / remedies to shanidev such as shani mantra, poojan, fasting on saturdays, offering oil on shani idols.....
But most importantly be fair/ honest/ balanced and just to those around you and in relationship with.

shani is a very hard karmik taskmaster and justice giver.....when he gets involved he forces fairness-justice else gives punishment by choking and constraining us....and he doesn't allow us to runaway from problems.

and it's impossible to decieve him...he reads the situations and truth directly from our subconcious and our conscience.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 28 Oct 2012

Dear Shilpa,

first and foremost, I really appreciate your analysis and interpretations. many thanks.
Well, I was wondering on the first point of Mars in Swakshetra - what does it mean? Is is bad? Since my Mars is in own house and aspecting 7th house; is it NOT saving me from the bigger hassle in my marriage? please provide support in the interpretation (apologies as i am naive and eager to learn). On the second point, where Venus is my lagnesh and is exalted - Isn't it good too for marriage and income? I have been told that my wife has a Kal Sarp Dosh, which results in separation/divorce along with her malefic Rahu-Ketu. So, if my horoscope doesn't suggest any separation, then, of course, it can happen because of my wife's janampatri? In my four months of marriage, she has not even once made an effort to live and give it try when arguments occurred. She only found ways to leave me by calling her parents and blaming me for everything.
I know my Sat-Ve-Sat dasha is crucial and has created immense mental stress and pressure, especially during this time of Sadi Sati: it is like adding fuel to the fire but when do you see the better time coming for me?
I have been so honest and fair in my approach all my life and i am very down-to-earth person. I hardly or can lie to anyone or cheat anyone but still i do not understand why this is happening with me? Am i too honest? I have a fear of Lord Shani and remembers him and prays to him. Anyhow, I feel that people, who are cruel do not suffer at all or gets punished but terrible things happens to the most innocent people and they face greater troubles for no reason (i think this is where karmic theory kicks in). Your advice is highly regarded and appreciated.. please shower your guidance further as i seek answers from the Lord Almighty. many thanks and kindest regards.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Oct 2012

RSB wrote:Dear Shilpa,

first and foremost, I really appreciate your analysis and interpretations. many thanks.
Well, I was wondering on the first point of Mars in Swakshetra - what does it mean? Is is bad? Since my Mars is in own house and aspecting 7th house; is it NOT saving me from the bigger hassle in my marriage? please provide support in the interpretation (apologies as i am naive and eager to learn).

Swakshetra means it is in own house, whihc you rightly undertsand means positive and hence I have listed that as a mitigation.
so it implies that there is a less chance of Mars from own house breaking the marriage compared to another case where Mars was not in own house or not exalted.

On the second point, where Venus is my lagnesh and is exalted - Isn't it good too for marriage and income?

that is correct....but over and above being the lagnesh venus is also the karak for Marriages and 11th in addition to being the house of income is also the house on the Kaam Trikon.

I have been told that my wife has a Kal Sarp Dosh, which results in separation/divorce along with her malefic Rahu-Ketu

dear friend there is nothing called Kaal sarp dosha in atsrology. It's one of the fears propogated by modern day astrologers for commercial gains.
My reading is based on review of your chart only.

. So, if my horoscope doesn't suggest any separation, then, of course, it can happen because of my wife's janampatri? In my four months of marriage, she has not even once made an effort to live and give it try when arguments occurred. She only found ways to leave me by calling her parents and blaming me for everything.

if there is separation it should show in both charts......your charts does not show much chances of separation

I know my Sat-Ve-Sat dasha is crucial and has created immense mental stress and pressure, especially during this time of Sadi Sati: it is like adding fuel to the fire but when do you see the better time coming for me?

shani will rougly transit out of Libra by May 2014.......stresses should reduce drastically after that.

I have been so honest and fair in my approach all my life and i am very down-to-earth person. I hardly or can lie to anyone or cheat anyone but still i do not understand why this is happening with me? Am i too honest? I have a fear of Lord Shani and remembers him and prays to him. Anyhow, I feel that people, who are cruel do not suffer at all or gets punished but terrible things happens to the most innocent people and they face greater troubles for no reason (i think this is where karmic theory kicks in). Your advice is highly regarded and appreciated.. please shower your guidance further as i seek answers from the Lord Almighty. many thanks and kindest regards.

that you have pain and sufferings implies there is karmik payback from this life or before.
good that you are honest and fair....keep that up.
People who are cruel/ bad / evil.....also suffer.....if their evil deeds are too big...they come back to pay in future lives.
there is no esacpe from karmik payback for anyone

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 08 Nov 2012

Hi Shilpa ji,

Thanks for replying to my post in the relationship section.As this discussion is about extramarital affair, thought of posting my husband's details.He had many relationships before marriage and currently in affair with his elder brother's wife.I have found out the details from his mail.There are mail conversation between him and his affairs.What is making him to commit such mistakes even though i explained him many times that he is going to have bad karma due to this.He is neither agreeing for divorce nor changing his habits.His elder brother died a year ago that is making the situation even more worst.Please shilpa ji can you analyze his chart alone and tell me why he is having such a bad character? will he change in the future?Sorry for bothering you shilpa ji.His details 12 march 1980,Male,Chennai,03:03 AM.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 12 Nov 2012

hello Shilpa ji,

Many thanks for your analysis on my chart. I was in hibernation and now trying to slow come out of it. Well, first of all, Happy Diwali to you!
I was wondering if you could also look at my wife's chart and see if there is separation written in hers: 16july, 1983. 1:30pm. Delhi. I know you looked at mine and haven't seen any affliction in my marriage. You also mentioned that if the divorce is suppose to happen, then it should be in both the charts. However, its the 3rd month of separation and we are not in talking terms at all. So, how is it possible that we are separated even though its not visible in my charts? Please advice. And thanks in advance. regards.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 12 Nov 2012

sidd wrote:Hi Shilpa ji,

Thanks for replying to my post in the relationship section.As this discussion is about extramarital affair, thought of posting my husband's details.He had many relationships before marriage and currently in affair with his elder brother's wife.I have found out the details from his mail.There are mail conversation between him and his affairs.What is making him to commit such mistakes even though i explained him many times that he is going to have bad karma due to this.He is neither agreeing for divorce nor changing his habits.His elder brother died a year ago that is making the situation even more worst.Please shilpa ji can you analyze his chart alone and tell me why he is having such a bad character? will he change in the future?Sorry for bothering you shilpa ji.His details 12 march 1980,Male,Chennai,03:03 AM.

are you really so sure...that he has a bad character ? There are no confusions and miscommunications

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Nov 2012

Del
Last edited by skp23 on 22 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Nov 2012

RSB ji,
I came across a chart which is very similar to yours & vpn. That girl is single with no work, no aim in life, and no possibility of these further; at least your life is better off, you can pull yourself out by doing some more good karmas, and find a job away from your parents/native place.
Be happy that your chart doesn't show break in marriage, there are lot many who are not so lucky but can't change it!

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 13 Nov 2012

dear skp23 ji,

Many many thanks for your kind analysis and advice. I do not know where to start but my story is so different ( i know everyone's is) that it seemed so weird talking about it. Yes, i had honestly mentioned about the kind of person i am and what i seek for in a partner before we got engaged. I am still struggling to settle down in life (even though financially my family is sound) but i am working hard to be back on my foot, and i had told her this even before we got engaged. Now, her family rather than sorting out issues are asking my income-tax return and recording this on the phone so that they can frame us in 498a - so you see where its going? I had mentioned every single detail about my life and how i wanted everyone's life to be smooth with examples. My wife, before marriage, was one side of the coin and now she has flipped completely. I know you Shani devta is a task master and will break me into pieces but my wife left home within 10 days of marriage without any reason. This happened 4 times within a month of my marriage. I can't explain why, and she had already contacted police and had threatened me and my family to put us in prison and take us to women cell, etc. Her intentions have been bad throughout but i don't know we couldn't figure out. I had adjusted in every way but i cannot read lines in your story and neither you can in mine. Simply I did not get married to end up in separation?? My father suffered a major brain hemmorage attack and due to this reason we got married (and it was her suggestion). I feel it was a trap. But right after our marriage, she started shouting in the house- again no reason and created problems with every single thing. Anyhow, i am not here to give justification as i can only understand what i am going through. What i am trying to understand that I am surrounded with problems and now digging the rationale and cause of this event. And that is the reason i am asking for help as many astrologers have said that my chart doesn't suggest any separation then how come i am all alone? On top of everything - she has told me, in front of her parents, that she will get me "killed". Now, do you think i should still get her back into my life? If anyone can sincerely help, then please look into her chart and guide me. She has a beautiful chart as per career goes but i don't think she is of good moral character (as my latest findings). Please advice. thanks in advance. rsb.

kvskris

Post by kvskris » 13 Nov 2012

Hello Shilpaji,

Whether Second Marriage exists in this chart. First Marriage heading towards Divorce. Please put a light on this. From me it is sincere request.Please.

Femaie:
date: 2-2-1979
Time:6:10 pm
place: chennai

Thanks & Regards

kumar
Kalohi Balawath Kartho Satatam Sukha Dukhayo, Naranaam Paratantranaam Punya Papani Yogyathaha - Veda Vyasa

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 13 Nov 2012

shilpa wrote:
sidd wrote:Hi Shilpa ji,

are you really so sure...that he has a bad character ? There are no confusions and miscommunications
Yes Shilpa Ji without a doubt,I have lot of evidences which proves him as a person with bad character.Also his behaviour in the past 3 years of my marriage was worst.If you analyze his chart i am sure you can see what kind of a person he is.I just can't understand why he is not leaving me if he wants to be in affair with his SIL.Can you please analyze his chart Shipa Ji.Thank you for your help.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 14 Nov 2012

RSB wrote:dear skp23
Please advice. thanks in advance. rsb.
RSB ji,
I sent you PM, please read it calmly, you will likely see that you can handle it well. Donot take any decision in hurry or just make up your mind. Hope my thoughts can help in some good way. All the best!

paresh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by paresh » 30 Apr 2013

Shilpa Ji,
If you get spare time can you look into my birth chart? My parents are getting worried a lot for my second marriage. What we want to know if possible any probable dates to get married again. Will current Rahu MD is causing a lot problem for me? What signifies when there is no planet in second house?
Last edited by paresh on 02 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 May 2013

paresh wrote:Shilpa Ji,
If you get spare time can you look into my birth chart? My parents are getting worried a lot for my second marriage. What we want to know if possible any probable dates to get married again. Will current Rahu MD is causing a lot problem for me? What signifies when there is no planet in second house?

DOB-> 04/08/1981
TOB-> 13.45PM
Place -> Bhusawal(Maharashtra)

Dear Paresh,
are you a widower ?

when did you get narried first time and when were your widowed / divorced ?

regards

paresh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by paresh » 01 May 2013

Dear Paresh,
are you a widower ?

when did you get narried first time and when were your widowed / divorced ?
yes
Last edited by paresh on 09 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 May 2013

Dear paresh,

--Moving birth time by 33 seconds forward the navamsa lagna moves to Leo...which I believe corelates with your life events.

--now your navamsa 8th house has mangal conjunct with 12th lord of losses-Moon....and Ket is also afflicting that house.

--8th of rasi has also mangal sitting there.

--2nd marriage will ocur perhaps after april 2014....it will not be subject to separation...but will be menatlly stressful as second lord Jup is with shani-moon cojunction.

regards

paresh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by paresh » 02 May 2013

shilpa wrote:Dear paresh,

--Moving birth time by 33 seconds forward the navamsa lagna moves to Leo...which I believe corelates with your life events.

--2nd marriage will ocur perhaps after april 2014....it will not be subject to separation...but will be menatlly stressful as second lord Jup is with shani-moon cojunction.

regards
Thanks for quick reply. But, I don't understand by moving birth time forward by 33 seconds. Time 13.45.00 PM gives Scorpio Asc, but if I use 13.45.35 as a birth time I still get the same Navamasa chart. I also need to read about navamasa. Can you tell what navamasa lagna be if time is 13.45.00 PM. Is it Virgo lagna?

Do I need to check on birth time rectification?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 May 2013

paresh wrote:
shilpa wrote:Dear paresh,

regards
Thanks for quick reply. But, I don't understand by moving birth time forward by 33 seconds. Time 13.45.00 PM gives Scorpio Asc, but if I use 13.45.35 as a birth time I still get the same Navamasa chart. I also need to read about navamasa. Can you tell what navamasa lagna be if time is 13.45.00 PM. Is it Virgo lagna?

Do I need to check on birth time rectification?

with 13:45 the navamsa lagna is cancer...and with 13:45:33 it moves to Leo

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 02 May 2013

Hi Shilpa,
Can you let me know if I have a possibility for a second marriage???
DOB: 6/Sept/1968
Time:3.40 AM
Place Chennai
Sex:Male
Date of First Marriage: 12/July/2000
Date of Divorce:2/Feb./2009
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.

paresh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by paresh » 02 May 2013

Thank you Shilpa Ji.