83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: 83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

Post by chavitarun » 04 Nov 2012

Yellow wrote:RSB,

Saturn is a functional benefic for your chart, but it is a natural malefic. As 9th and 10th lord, it will give you good success in career, but being placed in the 4th house, it will give problems in regard to significations of the 4th house, which are, mother, property, home, peace of mind, education etc.

Venus AD would have been good for you, but as you rightly said, sade-sathi has not helped you in getting the good results of it.
Yellow ji
namaskar
nice explanation .
Q. will saturn aspect as a natural malefic on 6th 10th , & 1st house will be good or bad as it is also yogkarak .Aspect of yogkarak is considered good.here it is yogkarak natural MALEFIC.

Q. what if lord of 4th ( dispositer moon is strongly placed ) , than if any relief in 4th house matters???

regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Nov 2012

Chavitarun,

Thanks. Coming to your questions:

1. Saturn's aspect on a house is never good, unless it is its own house, and the yogakarak status will reduce the harm it can do, but won't give good effect.

2. If the 4th house is afflicted, the lord of 4th house well placed will help, definitely, but if the affliction to the 4th house is severe, then the help won't be much.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 04 Nov 2012

Dear Deeps ji, Yellow ji,

It seems the problem started from Nov 15, 2011, when i entered the 2nd phase of Sade Sati in Libra. I was climbing the ladder of fame but all of a sudden i met with an accident and broke my rib. Then i was invited to France for work but when i came back i got bed-ridden for a month due to dislocating my discs in lower back. During the same period, i got a marriage proposal - and got married in a jiffy in june 2012. And now I am separated since more than 3 months in my 4 months of marriage and feeling extremely sad/devastated. Its the lowest point in my personal and professional life. Not sure what is wrong as many have said that there is no separation but then why it is so? please advice. thanks much! regards.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Nov 2012

RSB,

Your marriage house in your chart is not that bad, and the planetary period you are running is also very good, so all I can say is, sade-sathi is the reason for the problems you are facing in life now. Saturn in Libra will give trouble, so you can get relief only once Saturn moves to Scorpio, not before that.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 05 Nov 2012

Dear Yellow,

many thanks for looking into my chart again.
As per your mention about Saturn moving into Scorpio - do you mean the transit or when Saturn leaves Libra completely in 2014, and goes in my last leg of sade-sathi? And do you think, will things get better for me on the marriage front? Will i get divorced if i seek one? And can i get married again - do you see a successful second marriage? Or what event would take place that will take off worries from my head? Please suggest. thanks and kindest.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Nov 2012

RSB,

Yes, the transit of Saturn from Libra to Scorpio will give you relief. It's very difficult to say whether things will get better for you in the marriage front. Your 7th house of marriage is not that bad, but the transit is so damaging right now that I am not sure if the marriage can survive it.

Rahu will enter Libra soon and will be transiting on your natal Moon, which is another damaging transit, showing a lot of stress for you, and these damaging transits of Saturn and Rahu are to stay for sometime, so things may not improve in the marriage front.

I am not sure how to check second marriage, and then, it's difficult to assess when second marriage will happen unless the first marriage is over.

I am not seeing any relief for you till Saturn moves to Scorpio in transit.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Yellow,

Thanks again for your analysis. I also feel that it is difficult to assess the second marriage. Lets get over with the first problem and then worry about the next ;).

It is sad to see that i had always expected my marriage life to be smooth but, unfortunately, it has gone for a toss for me. I am sure its repayment time for some sins i may have committed.

Well, i was wondering if i must leave the birth place (for the time being) that may reduce any impact as my birth place is unfavorable for me. And should i do any uppays, such as prayers or havan, etc.?

And do you think- will there be any temporary relief in between when Saturn is retrograde in 2013 OR after my Sat-Ve-Sat dasha changes? I am just hoping for some better time but its seems that destination is 2 years away (until Nov 2, 2014, when Sat moves to Scorpio permanently). Can you please mention the dates when the things will look bright for me... many many thanks and i really appreciate your kindness.
regards.

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 05 Nov 2012

Yellow wrote:Chavitarun,

Thanks. Coming to your questions:

1. Saturn's aspect on a house is never good, unless it is its own house, and the yogakarak status will reduce the harm it can do, but won't give good effect.

2. If the 4th house is afflicted, the lord of 4th house well placed will help, definitely, but if the affliction to the 4th house is severe, then the help won't be much.

thanks Yellowji
Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

RSB,

I don't believe that the destiny of a person changes if he shifts to some other city/country, but then, in your chart foreign travel/settlement (can be staying away from birth place also) is indicated. It can happen any time in the next 2 years.

I don't believe in remedies, but there are others here, who do, so you may ask them about it.

Your Saturn-Venus-Saturn period can give a little relief, but not much as sub-sub periods don't have a strong effect on our life.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are welcome, Chavitarun.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Yellow ji,

many many thanks to you again.
Actually i had stayed in US for almost a decade but came back to India few months before my Sat-Ketu dasha kicked in i.e. in 2009. As some learned and respected astrologers mentioned to me that I will be better off outside my birth place (even one of the highly qualified Pandit ji suggested while i was in US to NOT to come to India but i did not believe in the power of astro science in those days but now i do), so i thought i'll ask your expert opinion, which is the same. But was wondering what do you see - Will i leave India for good Or will I only travel and then return after short trips? The only reason that stops me to leave India is my aging parents as i cannot leave them alone. I cannot ever separate from them when they need me the most. Please advice.

Regarding Exalted Sat (in Libra) - does it make an individual highly arrogant and ingrains too much Ego? Or does it depend where it is placed in the chart?

Again, with my folded hands, bowing head and closed eyes, many thanks to you and best regards. rsb.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

RSB,

Everything happens as per God's will. You came back to India because it was destined for you, so don't blame yourself for not listening to the advice of the astrologers, who asked you not to come back. We do as we are destined to do.

I think you will settle down abroad because there are very strong connections in your chart for that. You will, as per my calculation, leave India any time within the next couple of years from now. I can understand about your not willing to leave your parents here. You can take them with you if they agree, but otherwise, your staying back here doesn't seem likely, even if you wish to.

Saturn makes a person humble, rather than give ego.

Please don't make me embarrassed by bowing in front of me as I am not God.

saimamajid99

Post by saimamajid99 » 07 Nov 2012

thanks a lot deeps ji for your response
i wanted to know another thing what are some important yogas present in my chart

yours truly
saima majid

deeps

Post by deeps » 07 Nov 2012

Everything happens as per God's will. You came back to India because it was destined for you, so don't blame yourself for not listening to the advice of the astrologers, who asked you not to come back. We do as we are destined to do.
I agree with his views here. Astrology can never be wrong. It is often astrologers who can be wrong.

deeps

Post by deeps » 07 Nov 2012

Turning 30 is indeed a landmark in one's life. Cheers to Saturn Return!!! :)

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 10 Nov 2012

hello ,

my details

12 august 1984 , 11:47am , kolkata , india

i have exalted Sa .

but there are 2 groups of astrologers . one group consider house from exact degree of Asc and another group consider the sign in which Asc falls as the first house .

if i consider first method then Sa falls in 12th H and if i consider 2nd method then Sa falls in first H .

which method is more accurate . i am asking this because my saptamsa chart is a wreck with both LL and karaka Ju with 5th L in 12th H ?

if the first method is correct with Sa in 12th , then my chances of having own children almost vanishes i think , but if the second method is correct with exalted 5th L in Lagna , then i think that there is still chance .

And again marriage will be very late i know because of Sa aspect on 7th H . But is there any chance in Ju mahadasa because Ju has aspect on 7th H but then again Ju is maraka and 6th L for Libra asc ! that's why i ask ?

if any chance then maybe in Ju-Mo or Ju-Ma period ! right ? as Mo is DK and Ma is 7th L .

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 10 Nov 2012

krishnendu12das wrote: then my chances of having own children almost vanishes i think
I don't see why u came to that conclusion.

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 10 Nov 2012

Dear anxious ,

saptamsa chart is very weak with LL and karaka Ju in 12th with 5th L Mo also in 12th .
These indications are not very good .

Again in D1 chart if 5th L is also in 12th H , then i think chances become very less .

That's why i asked which process is more accurate for finding houses

1. From exact degree of Asc

or

2. The sign in which Asc falls , should be regarded as first H .

delilah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by delilah » 10 Nov 2012

Oprah Winfrey- (Jan 29, 1954 @ 4:30 AM Kosciusko, Mississippi) arguably the world's most powerful woman and definitely one of the wealthiest has exalted Saturn. And Saturn rules the second house of money.

It is interesting to note that most of world's female billionaires inherited their money... but Oprah was born poor and she had to work to create her vast fortune. A self made person. Though her chart is excellent for wealth, (Stellium of planets in her 2nd house- the lord of which is exalted Saturn) but because most of her planets are under the influence of Saturn- the planet of hard work and delays, Vast Wealth was assured in her life IF she worked hard for it. Saturn made it so that she would be born poor and would have to struggle to attain, unlike others in her social circle who were born into it or married into it.

deeps

Post by deeps » 11 Nov 2012

Yeah Delihah,

Oprah Winfrey is really an inspiring story. She is a classic example of Saturn return. Anyway, check her article on this site written by Paul.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Nov 2012

Has anyone seen the writer Agatha Christie's chart? I am a very big fan of her. I just love her detective novels. If someone ever comes across her chart please do post it here.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Nov 2012

Deliah,

The birth time you have posted of Oprah Winfrey is very much different from the one used in the article on her written by Vaughn Paul: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/dailyj ... 030606.htm The chart in the article is not that extraordinary as her life is.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 13 Nov 2012

Oprah Winfrey - correct detail i will give -
January - 29 - 1954 - 6.56 AM - Kosciusko - Mississippi - USA - ASC - Capricorn - 14 Deg.

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Nov 2012

I have won a total of 3 novels written by her for academic achievements. But never read them. :| :mrgreen:

I googled for her details-

Born:

September 15, 1890, 4:00 AM

Torquay (United Kingdom)

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Nov 2012

If the details provided by Hozzat is correct, then this chart does makes sense but partial.

Her chart, as analysed by Paul shows sufferings in her life till 30 years of age due to many planets in 6th house. This chart reminds me of basab's cousin.