Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astro.newbie
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by astro.newbie » 12 Jul 2012

:
Last edited by astro.newbie on 31 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 25 Jul 2012

Dear ShilpaJi and other Learned Members,

Here you have mentioned 2H is the indicator for 2nd marriage as it is 8H from 7H and indicates the death of first marriage.

There is another concept by many astrologers that we need to take 9th H for 2nd Marriage as it is 3rd from 7th H and 2nd wife will be treated as a sister (sibling) of 1st wife. Which theory is more appropriate??

Also for success of 2nd marriage, one has to see only 2ndH or 9th H or even the afflicted 7th H which spoils 1st Marriage.

Mangal Dosha: Is it applicable to only 1st marriage or even for subsequent marriages also.

Is the timing of 2nd marriage will be calculated based on 2nd or 9th H and L or even we need take 7 H and L into consideration.

After demolish of 1st marriage, what is the role of 7th H and L in conjugal matters.

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 12 Aug 2012

Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 18 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

hsumit80

Regarding Re-marriage

Post by hsumit80 » 12 Aug 2012

Hello Khoo Hock Leong, shilpa, spidey, rajat

I Request you to kindly look into matter regarding my second marriage. Details like wife characteristics and whether it will be a overall a happy marriage and that will last this time round! Wife characteristics like same or different religion, physicial characteristics, business or service. Weather she would be divorcee or widower.

My first marriage is broken. As my wife loves some body else. I feel that it was a force marriage.

Also request your views on my overall business(Investment Advisor) and financial situation.

Will be glad to provide any personal details and events and timings if that will help.

21:14 P.M, Yavatmal( Lattitude 020 55 N Longitude 070 23 E), 28.09.1980. Vrishabh Lagna, Vrishabh Rashi.

Thanks & Regards
Sumit Heda

hsumit80

Post by hsumit80 » 16 Aug 2012

I have been asked that why do i want to marry divorcee or widower. That's what my question is. I want to know about my future wife. As my first marriage didnt even lasted for 4 months.( She lived with me for 3 month & then left.) I just want to know about my married life, abt my life partner,etc.

Kindly Reply soon

hsumit80

Post by hsumit80 » 20 Aug 2012

Hello Khoo Hock Leong, shilpa, spidey

Please reply on this post.

I Am worried.

Sumit

anshu

Post by anshu » 27 Aug 2012

Shilpa Ji,

Again very nice and informative article.

I could closely relate with all the points because I have gone through the situation developed by the combinations.

I will go through my chart which can be helpful for the case studies. I will start with the Love affair To Marriage To Separation and then Divorce.

1. Multiple relations Before Marriage:

I had experiences many love affairs before marriage, around 5-6. Though every time entered for fun but because of Saturn expect it always went serious from either side and because of Mars, later fights, troubles and separation.

a) Multiple planets in the 7th house - Yes (Both in Lagna & Navamsa) Saturn expecting 7th house in lagna as well as navamsa)
b) Planets conjunct with the 7th Lord - Yes (Both in Lagna & Navamsa)
c) Planets conjunct with Venus - Yes (Both in Lagna & Navamsa)
d) Two or more planets in the 11th house. (3 planets Expecting 11th house from lagna and from Moon sign Mars/Venus in 11th house)

Also, lord of 1st & 7th house are conjunct and that too Venus & Mars in 7th house.

No extra marital relationship.

2. Love/Affair with Spouse:

But, the last affair went serious and after 1 year of affair, it succeeds into marriage.

Venus/Mars combination in the 7th house looking at the ascendant, makes the love very passionate, both were very much in love and could die for each other. Love marriage could possible easily with the agreement of the families.

3. Marriage:

Venus is powerful as the lord of 2nd/7th and in own house which has given all the best qualities in the spouse - beauty, intelligence, artistic, modeling, modern etc. Mars added aggression into it.

Marriage was a great occasion and kind of Royal marriage. In present time it ran about 10-12 days and with full of fun and one of the memorable marriages in the society. Venus played her role.

4. Fights:-

Once married, love remain there but with gradually increasing fights. Mars as a malefic in 7th house but also lord of 8th house always makes marriage disturb. Saturn expect into the 7th house also makes the situation verse.

Lots of up downs were there. Rahu dasa is going on for both the partner. Spouse has Rahu in 7th house which has given partner from other culture.

5. Separation:

Even after so much love, always fights were there and on very small issues, because of Mars , fights are there just on useless issues. Spouse has Mars in Libra in 7th house from Moon.

In Rahu/Ketu finally moment came when both has to live apart. Also, Transiting Rahu in 12th house from moon (Me), 8th house from moon (wife).

6. Divorce:

Both couldn't come to an agreement and so In Rahu-Venus (Venus is strong marka also) wife filed false dowry case, maintenance case & Divorce case.

Now points... Agent for divorce Mars/Rahu/Ketu all played their role.

- Mars is the 8th lord in 7th house, Saturn in libra also passing over natal Mars.
- Rahu dasa going on. Rahu/Ketu was there in 2011 now Rahu/ Venus from Jan 2012 going on.
- Rahu is in the 12th house from moon and looking 12th house (bedroom.. couldn't get proper sleep after came in 12th house) and 2nd house of family. Ketu into 2nd house from lagna.
- Venus is conjunct with Rahu in 7th house in Navamsa Venus is surrounded by all the malefics.

Saturn's aspect on 7th house although given lots of trouble but also given lots of maturity during the period.

All things initiated by Wife, Not from me... Why?

Because 7th house has Mars/Venus in Libra which also signify native will always support his partner and did even in the worst situation but couldn't succeed though.

Positives:

1. Strong Venus and although Mars is creating troubles but its ascendant also.
2. Moon is in 2nd house from upapada lagna and Jupiter is in the 9th house which gives some strength.
3. Natal Jupiter is looking 8th & 12th house.
3. In 2013 when Jupiter will transit into 7th house, transiting 7th house Jupiter looking 7th & 11th house actually makes the issue solved or can also actually finish the marriage for the benefit of both the natives.

Negatives:

1. Rahu & Saturn transiting into 11th house is good for other things but over Mars/Venus can finish the relationship. Saturn could give maturity and make ready for future. In wife's chart 7th house from moon.

Its little bit longer but I couldn’t stop myself after reading such a close article.  Shilpa Ji & others can give some more points to learn... 

My Details:-

Sep-12-1978, 20:56, Alirajpur (MP), India
Aug-31-1980, 16:11, Indore (MP), India

Date of Marriage: Nov-24-2008

Separation: April 2011

Cases: Apr – Jun 2012

Thanks & Regards,
Anshu

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 27 Aug 2012

Dear All:

What planetary combination(s) could influence a couple to remarry each other (second time) after their divorce? Hope this is not a digression.

Thanks
Last edited by Tiwari on 27 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Lily20
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lily20 » 30 Aug 2012

Dear Shilpaji,
I have written to this forum before,unfortunately my ID is blocked so I'm writing in this thread again.I have been married for 17 years and have 2 kids. My husband has had a couple of affairs.The marriage has been dead emotionally and physically for over 9 years now. Thoughts of separation and divorced have time and again surfaced in my mind ,but I have not been able to take the step because of the kids.Please give your valuable guidance on this chart

Thanks

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 11 Sep 2012

Tiwari wrote:Dear All:

What planetary combination(s) could influence a couple to remarry each other (second time) after their divorce? Hope this is not a digression.

Thanks

I have rarely seen this happen in real life, hence to study the planetary combination(s) that may influence this is extremely difficult.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 11 Sep 2012

Lily20 wrote:Dear Shilpaji,
I have written to this forum before,unfortunately my ID is blocked so I'm writing in this thread again.I have been married for 17 years and have 2 kids. My husband has had a couple of affairs.The marriage has been dead emotionally and physically for over 9 years now. Thoughts of separation and divorced have time and again surfaced in my mind ,but I have not been able to take the step because of the kids.Please give your valuable guidance on this chart

Thanks

Lily:

Please post birth details. Thanks.

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 12 Sep 2012

Last edited by gaurav1185 on 29 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

vats75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vats75 » 12 Sep 2012

one relative had divorce ,taurus asc n malfc Jupitor H8 in H7 ,so is Jupitor aspect in Taurus asc can cause divorce?? or is it H8 in 7 or..although Sat in Asc but its banefc only n as said Saturn alone cant cause divorce. No mars aspect.plz tell any1 reason in this chart.(22 july 71 02:40 am Indore.)

paro.xiss

Post by paro.xiss » 13 Sep 2012

vats75 wrote:one relative had divorce ... ... .. .(22 july 71 02:40 am Indore.)
Vats Ji,
Aap kaha kaha se dhoondh k ye charts laate ho!!!! :shock: They surely make for good case study. Last chart that you had posted http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 20#p131896 had most planets in 2H to itself, thereby making its House stronger. This chart strangely has exact opposite- Sun, Moon, Merc, Jup all are in 12th to its own House, though 8/11L Retro Jupiter in 7H seems to be the culprit here. Did separation take place in Jupiter MD or AD?
Only senior astrologers can make some sense, in both cases.

Thanks & Regards.

Lily20
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lily20 » 14 Sep 2012

Dear Explorings
Thank you for taking the time to read my post
The birth details are
20 October 1970
06:15 am
Mumbai,India

Thanks

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 14 Sep 2012

Lily20 wrote:Dear Explorings
Thank you for taking the time to read my post
The birth details are
20 October 1970
06:15 am
Mumbai,India

Thanks

vargottam lagna and vargottam exalted LL.

Lagna is Virgo and Virgo was paapkatari till June 2012. Stress may have intensified since June 2011. Problem was the most malefic planet planet for Virgo Lagna (Mars) was in long stay in Leo from where it was aspecting 7H, then it went to Virgo and was aspecting again 7H and 8H. Currently, it is aspecting 8H and in Nov again it will aspect 7H. Things may have calmed down since mid-Aug 2012. For further details on Virgo lagna: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =1&t=13748

D-9: 7L is well-placed in own house but again is hemmed between 8L and Ketu.

Exalted Saturn is on 2/8 axis, it will either stabilize marriage or break it completely. Problems will again surface in matters related to marital happiness when Ra/Ke will move to 2/8 axis in Dec 2012.

You should do pariharam of Sundara Kadam (7 chapters) on a daily basis.

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 15 Sep 2012

Anshu,

The main reason behind the marriage breakup could be:
Ra/Ke in 1/7 axis of ur wife's chart
8th Lord Mars in 7th house in your chart

Lily20
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lily20 » 16 Sep 2012

Dear Explorings,
Thanks so much for the analysis.I've been married for 17 years with many occasions to break the marriage, but each time ,I never had the strength to do so..Can you elaborate the problems when Ra/Ke will move to 2/8...what are the implications. Is separation written in this chart. I'm quite fed up.

Thanks

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 16 Sep 2012

Lily20 wrote:Dear Explorings,
Thanks so much for the analysis.I've been married for 17 years with many occasions to break the marriage, but each time ,I never had the strength to do so..Can you elaborate the problems when Ra/Ke will move to 2/8...what are the implications. Is separation written in this chart. I'm quite fed up.

Thanks

Freewill prevails destiny. I have told you that problems will re-surface however, it is up to you to either face it or to separate.

Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohan2012 » 16 Sep 2012

Dear Explorings

I am a male currently in a very troubled marriage. Is there any end to my troubles.Will I be able to separate and find happiness elsewhere
Male
11 march 1968
22:30 pm
Mumbai,India

I would appreciate if you could help me on this.

Rohan

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Sep 2012

ivorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs
by Rohan2012 » 170912

Dear Explorings

I am a male currently in a very troubled marriage. Is there any end to my troubles.Will I be able to separate and find happiness elsewhere
Male
11 march 1968
Mumbai,India

Rohan
Already finding happiness elsewhere, since August 2011 :)
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 16 Sep 2012

Rohan2012 wrote:Dear Explorings

Male
11 march 1968
Mumbai,India

Rohan

It looks like you have made up your mind to separate... I do not wish to predict about second marriage or any other kind of happiness elsewhere while the first marriage is still intact. Thanks.

hsumit80

Post by hsumit80 » 18 Sep 2012

Hello Shilpaji
I m writing this to you for 2nd time. Hope this time u find time and reply to me. Please.
My first marriage is broken. As my wife loves some body else. I feel that it was a force marriage on her part.

I Hereby Request you to kindly provide predection regarding my second marriage. Details like wife characteristics and whether it will be a overall a happy marriage and that will last this time round! Wife characteristics like same or different religion, physicial characteristics, business or service. Weather she would be divorcee or Unmarried.

Will be glad to provide any personal details and events and timings if that will help.

21:14 P.M, Yavatmal( Lattitude 020 55 N Longitude 070 23 E), 28.09.1980. Vrishabh Lagna, Vrishabh Rashi.

Thanks & Regards
Sumit Heda
Last edited by hsumit80 on 14 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.