My Saturn Mahadasha, Part 3 : Saturn/Ketu

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jegdis5
Donor
Donor
My Saturn Mahadasha, Part 3 : Saturn/Ketu

Post by jegdis5 » 20 Aug 2012

Jai Jai Shani Mahadev,

I felt very fresh today and had a very pleasant feeling.I am not sure if Saturn is making me feel that :).
I also expressed this to Tiwari in the chat..
Lets come to the point :)..
After my wife left, I had a lots of time for myself.

"IDLE MIND IS DEVILS PLACE"

One fine night, I had a Scotch and started thinking about my past.May be time to rewind my life..
So many questions....
1.How my life got changed upside down.
2.So many changes in just 4 years..
3.Old Monk RUM TO Finest single malt scotch..
4.Gold flake Kings TO Benson&Hedges/Marlboro..
5.Broken English TO Better English :)..
6.Too much of saving TO too much of spending..
4.Things changed from Mounting loans and struggles TO a life with fullfillments..With loans setteled, house renewated, my sisters wedding, my wedding, new investment in gurgaon, also I forgot to mention one lucky draw flats won by wife but again it went on to a court case and its still under case,blessed with little cute little one..

What more a Human being want from life??..But dont ask me this question becos I always say I need more :)..I am an un-satisfied idiot!...I even know a friend who is trying hard for a child and they were crying everyday for it..May be we will realise the importance only when something is not there???...But I got everything...

But Why so many changes in just 4 years???????...What if I was in India and would not have come to UK?????...

So so many questions, now I want to know the reason...where to search or who can answer??

"LOVE YOU MY LORD..LET YOUR TRANSIT BLESS EVERYONE IN THIS EARTH"
Continues........
Last edited by jegdis5 on 03 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Saturn Mahadasha, Part 3 : Saturn/Ketu

Post by swamykool » 20 Aug 2012

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 20 Aug 2012

May the lord love you back without any pich-pich or khit-pit. Ask your wife if the words make no sense 8) .

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 20 Aug 2012

The Lord seldom does that. 8) 8)
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 22 Aug 2012

Tiwari,

I know the meaning of it..Becos everyday my wife does pich-pich :)..

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 22 Aug 2012

Ok Chaps,
I remembered my astrologers statement which I have mention in Part 1 that I would get an offer from TCS within a week.

How did he know??..How he predicted??..Now time to explore what is astrology and what is there in it!
Google = "Angel" sent by Ketu to me :)..
I found a site which helped me extensively to know what is astrology and the basics http://classroom2007.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].co.uk/sea ... %20-10...I started getting too involved...Oh it was too interesting...After understanding some basics then I started drawing my chart..Uhhu, now I can see my chart and the planets in it...

Time to find what the placement means...This site helped me understand the effect of planets in their placements..http://www.astrosalon.com/AAPages/webLe ... ords1.html

Since it is again a basic effects like 3rd lord in 10 house = XXX and there are so much involved related to aspect, conjuction, malefic, benefic, badhaka, yoga etc etc....I want to know the perfect results..I dont want to take much pain in reading all this...I am toooooooo lazy, you see Saturns trait :)..

One fine day I found LOVA and started torturing everyexperts in LOVA..Though I had some conflicting statements and predictions but some or the otherway 80% of the their statements were matching my life..

Hats off and thanks to all the experts for doing great job.

One fine day, I was torturing and forcing Anuradha ji for predicting but she was not very easy and she denied to predict for me...She said consult V.Paul since you have money :(...But why will I go for an expensive prediction when I can get it for free?..Dont be mad at me guys, you see its human tendency...
Something suddenly popped in mind, since so many has helped me here why not pay them and no one here accepts money why not pay to LOVA???? which changed me from registered user to a donor.....All credits goes to Anuradha ji....

I would love to support LOVA till I exist in this world :)..

Continues....

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 31 Aug 2012

Hello jigs, I managed to complete reading Sa MD posts finally....in batches as it was written in batches :D
Is Part 4 in publishing?
Part 3 disappointed me....a loving husband commenting on wife+pich-pich....c'mon brother don't say it's 3 yrs post-marriage husband talking :P btw...I am getting ideas how useful kitchen tools could be....and why my hub avoid coming in kitchen when I am cooking :D
Now I understand why you asked in other thread if I am a woman...Saturn is so nice to you...Lucky you...Cheers!

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 02 Sep 2012

Thanks SKP for giving your time for reading my posts...
I have not completed my part 3 :)...
Yes, I will write my part 4 for sure and it will be a very important posts and I feel it will be a turning point in my life as its my Saturn/venus...

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 02 Sep 2012

jagdis.

saturn-ketu will be over by may 2013. how is father's health?

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 02 Sep 2012

Krishna ji,
Many thanks for reading my posts again :)..I think my post is getting life again :)..I stopped writing feeling not worth it :(..
Fathers health is ok..He has BP and sugar..But he is gng to be in his 60, so its very common to have all this at this age..
He is taking good care of it anyways..

vpn

Post by vpn » 03 Sep 2012

May God bestow you with even more peace,bliss,happiness and WEALTH....kudos to you, oh man in pink!!!

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 03 Sep 2012

TANK U Vish :)

vpn

Post by vpn » 03 Sep 2012

LOVA doesn't need any more contributions, make them to the "needy me" organization!!!:)

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 12 Dec 2012

A quick update..
I got my Permanent residentship on 11/12/2012 and celebrating my daughters birthday today 12/12/12 :)...

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 13 Dec 2012

Congrats jegdish bhai. How long did it take from application to getting confirmation in hand? Mine is still pending for US, applied 2 months back.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 13 Dec 2012

SKP, sameday premium service :)...not like US :)..
in 6 hours I got the confirmation..but paid 3000£ :( for it...

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 09 May 2013

Time to end this Saturn/Ketu :)..
When Saturn/Ketu started it was awesome..so many new stuff like brand new car and a bit of luxury life..
Experts advised I will loose and it will give mental depression..Also Ketus dispositor 9th lord in 8th house..I did not believe becos it was giving me a brand new car you see :)..

But, He showed his color and made me chant "Om shraam shreem shroum sha Ketuvaye namaha" :)..Becos he gave me nice and big loss in his second part but still he gave me strength to withstand...

Time to prepare for my Saturn/Venus!!!...

END of PART 3

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 22 May 2013

It was such an interesting read....I am going thru Saturn Rahu....desperately waiting for Jupiter AD :-)