Smelling Marriage At Last!!...Need a Progeny-Related reading

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor
Smelling Marriage At Last!!...Need a Progeny-Related reading

Post by DhoomDhoom » 18 Aug 2012

I would like to inform that after suffering a series of rejections, denials and disapponitments over the years regarding my marriage, it seems that my marriage IS GETTING finalized at last. It is a fully arranged affair and has full support of both the families. Birth details are provided at the end.

I know that our Ashtakut Guna points are only 18.5; I know our Papa Points don't match. But as many people in this forum are aware, it has been extremely tough for me to get a groom once the person sees my pic or speaks with me (I am a stutterer). So I can't afford to be much choosy or reject a guy just because our horoscopes don't "fit into each other's socket". At least not at this age.

The reason behind initiating this thread is more progeny-related than marriage-related. The groom has an elder brother who is childless (his wife has some problem). So this time they made me go through detailed medical tests and scans before marriage. In the process, I have been diagnozed with polycystic ovary although all other reports are ok. The groom's family has been informed about it and they have decided to go ahead with the marriage. I would request analysis of our horoscopes with special stress on the following aspects:

1. How many children/child can we expect and when? Will they be healthy and happy? The groom's entire family is looking at their chhota bahu to gift them a progeny.
2. Since both of us are marrying above thirty, I would like to get some idea about life-span of each of us. Any life-threat, major medical problem or accident-proneness in either horoscope?
3. Any major threat of marital discord?

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Smelling Marriage At Last!!...Need a Progeny-Related rea

Post by astroboy » 18 Aug 2012

`
Last edited by astroboy on 18 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 18 Aug 2012

Congratulations DhoomDhoom.
I wish you happiness and hope you will have a successful marriage and life.

Looks like R ji's prediction abt ur marriage was spot on.
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 60#p100074

And he says u r going to have one son from that marriage. So hopefully that prediction will materialize as well.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

^.jpg
The 5th bhava (Children) is ruled by Kuja. The Karaka for children is Guru.

Kuja is within 3.5 degrees away from Shani the 8th lord and within 15 degrees of the 6th lord Guru. Don't be fooled by Guru. He will deliver the significations of the 6th house just as efficiently as he does, the 9th Bhava.

Kuja is in the Rashi of Ravi who is in the 12th Bhava. Thus, the 5th lord gains connection with all the three Dusthanas, namely the 6th, 8th and the 12th. Scorpio rules the reproductive organs so the affliction is double.

Gulika is in the same degree as Guru. Guru is the natural significator for children. Guru's close conjunction with Gulika cannot be good at all.

Now let us look at the positives,
The 5th lord Kuja aspects his own house,
The 5th Bhava is aspected by Shukra who is in the 11th Bhava. The 11th Bhava is the 6th from the 6th. If the 6th Bhava indicates diseases, then the 11th Bhava indicates how one fights and recovers from it. The 11th Bhava is adequately strong with the lord seated in his own house,
Kuja is exalted in the D7 chart,
There is no major affliction in the D7. (This is provided the Time of birth is accurate)

All in all, I do not see denial. Yes, there will be many visits to the hospital, and invasive procedures will be necessary, but all these efforts will prove successful. You need not worry too much about this.

Best regards, and best of luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

BTW - your marriage was fixed in the dasha Scheme of Chandra - Rahu - Shukra. Chandra is the Lagna lord. What the Lagna sets out to do, it can get. Rahu is in the Lagna aspecting the 7th, so the 7th house signification is activated, but the Key is the involvement of the 11th lord Shukra. Shukra rules the 11th Bhava which is the most important upachaya house. It just goes to show, that without effort and the right desire, nothing in the horoscope will bear fruit.

This is why I have said in my last analysis, that I do not see denial per se. The 11th lord is strong, the 3rd is in his own house, the 6th and the 10 lords are together, and finally the Viparita Raja Yoga (Success after intense pressures) will definitely bear fruit.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 19 Aug 2012

Many thanks Astroboyji for your time and detailed analysis.

Can you also throw some light on the possible time of child-birth? You said I would need invasive procedures. Are you hinting towards IVF or just a caesarian delivery?

Also I would request a reading of our life-span. We both are marrying at a relatively older age and won't like to leave behind a young child.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 19 Aug 2012

Any time from 2012 december to 2015 November is a highly favourable time. This is if the marriage goes through. Note that the Antar dasha of the 5th Bhava has already passed by, and you did not get pregnant. :roll:.

The Grahas only Impel - They dont compel.

By invasive, I mean, any instrument, (including a syringe) that penetrates the body.

From what my friend tell me, on the extreme end of the "Invasive" scale, that there could be a chance that the doctors might have to resort to a procedure called "ovarian drilling" (Dont know what that means), on the middle scale, any method of assistance to stimulate or induce pregnancy (I.V.F. Included), and on the lower end of the scale, normal conception, and at the end of the full term, a cesarean. Having had a look at your horoscope, it is her opinion that the affliction to the 5th bhava is not serious, and so, you must have a normal conception and pregnancy. The cesarian option is left to the doctor monitoring you.

Trust this helps,

Digambar.Astrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Digambar.Astrologer » 20 Aug 2012

Hello DhoomDhoom,

Congratulations!

In your chart significators for a male child are Sun and Ju. Su in weak due to placement in H12 and Ju is weak since it's dipositor Su is weak. It will be helpful to your happy married/family life and progeny related matters if you perform "Suyra Manaskar" everyday in the morning. Sun is also a significator for health. Any strengthening measures for Su will also be helpful to your health. I would also recommend if possible you keep fast and perform prayers to Guru/Vishnu/Ram bhagwan on Thursdays.

The strengthening of Su will also support Ma, which is deposited in Leo as well. Ma is the significator for happiness from a male child for you. Since it is also yog karak in your chart, I would recommend you strengthen it by regular prayers to Janumanji. Doing "Sundar Kand" everyday (or at least on Tuesdays and Saturdays) should help a lot, also in passifying Sa, which is the 8L and closely conjunct Ma. It would also be helpful to you if you wear a good quality Moonga/Red Coral stone. Also perform daan for Shani on a regular basis.

Looking at your groom's chart the only things I would like to point is that if the time is adjusted and brought back by 15 minutes, it shows some possible marital conflicts. Especially during the antar dashas of Rahu, or when during transits Ra conjuncts or aspects the H7, Mo or Ju. It will be very helpful to a successful marriage if such periods are closely watched and he performs remedies for Ra and Mo on a regular basis, especially during such periods and transits, or a combinations of both. In general he will benefit from strengthening Ju adn Su by wearing a good quality Yellow Sapphire and Ruby.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck and may god bless you.

Regards

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 Aug 2012

Dhoomdhoom ji - Can you please advise what all remedies you are doing as of now ?

Regards
Duffer

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 20 Aug 2012

Compassion, empathy, and the discernment to speak "priya satya" and not indulge in "apriya satya" are important characteristics.

Congratulations Dhoom. Good luck.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 20 Aug 2012

Dear DhoomDhoom
Please accept my heart felt congratulations and all good wishes.
May god help you to have a successful and happy married life .
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Aug 2012

Tiwari,

So you agree that it's "Satya," whether "Priya" or not.

Well, I don't weave false dreams for a person.

It's better to know where one is going rather than walking with blindfolded eyes and wearing rose-tinted glasses.

I'm the person who has recommended remedies to hundreds of people on this site on a regular basis. I have taken the trouble to search and find new remedies. I have also often defended the practice of recommending remedies against those who oppose it. So, it's not as if it's my habit to say this to a person.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

milredr

Post by milredr » 21 Aug 2012

by Saindhavi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 am

I don't think any remedies will have effect for her.

She is slated to face her destiny.
Dear Saindhavi,

What is the astrological basis for you to arrive at this conclusion?

Regards

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As your dear friend Astroboy says, "Dridha Karma" - somewhat along the same lines.

I don't use such philosophical terms, but you get the drift.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Digambar.Astrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Digambar.Astrologer » 21 Aug 2012

Saindhavi,

I am not convinced that Dhoom's chart indicates such drastic and unfortunate fate as you interpret. Also, in my experience remedies do help. What is important is the faith that goes into their performance.

Separately, in my opinion the science of astrology is not designed to be a deliverer of news, good or bad, but instead a guiding light. Once we know what are the possibilities, we can make more informed decisions and better use our free will to overcome the shortcomings in the predicted possibilities. There is a force that moves these possibilities that our chart depicts, and then there is another force that fuels the act of free will to overcome these. The stronger force wins.

He is a loving God. He would never give us a tool to add to the miseries that our praarabdha already holds for us. He gives us opportunities to overcome. Astrology is one such tool that God has given mankind.

Regards

milredr

Dear Saindhavi,

Can u pl tel me as to how you have arrived at a conclusion that her karmas are "Dridha Karmas" and hence no remedy will work.

Regards,

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Digambarji,

I agree with much of what you say and I myself have said it to others before.

Only, the way I understand the compassion of God is different.

We can pray but it is for God to decide whether He wants to accept our prayers, depending upon our actions. Prayers don't bind God to listen to us. In many cases prayers work, but sometimes they don't work and God has His reasons for not listening to someone's prayers.

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to agree with or follow my interpretation.

Nor do I want to extend this argument anymore.

Best Regards
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 21 Aug 2012

Saindhavi wrote:So you agree that it's "Satya," whether "Priya" or not.
I just know that it was unpleasant and unnecessary
Saindhavi wrote: Well, I don't weave false dreams for a person.
We can neither weave nor should destroy dreams. None of us are prophets or gods. We can, however, surely be pleasant and when that is not possible remain silent.
Last edited by Tiwari on 21 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 21 Aug 2012

Tiwari wrote: We can neither weave nor destroy dreams. None of us are prophets or gods. We can, however, surely be pleasant and when that is not possible remain silent.
Golden Words Tiwariji. :)

milredr

Absolutely right Tiwari.

KET

Post by KET » 21 Aug 2012

Saindhavi wrote:
I don't think any remedies will have effect for her.

She is slated to face her destiny.
You are bit arrogant in your approach... when you prescribe remedies
Digambar.Astrologer wrote:Saindhavi,

I am not convinced that Dhoom's chart indicates such drastic and unfortunate fate as you interpret. Also, in my experience remedies do help. What is important is the faith that goes into their performance.

Separately, in my opinion the science of astrology is not designed to be a deliverer of news, good or bad, but instead a guiding light. Once we know what are the possibilities, we can make more informed decisions and better use our free will to overcome the shortcomings in the predicted possibilities. There is a force that moves these possibilities that our chart depicts, and then there is another force that fuels the act of free will to overcome these. The stronger force wins.

He is a loving God. He would never give us a tool to add to the miseries that our praarabdha already holds for us. He gives us opportunities to overcome. Astrology is one such tool that God has given mankind.

Regards
Saindhavi.... As you say Drida Karma... Destiny pre decided by Lord. I agree man can't change the destiny, but miseries in that journey can be reduced, when one religiously with trust, dedication, performs remedies to parents, Guru & Lords.
Have you read or been told about Kuselar and Lord Krishna epic story. Kuselar had Darista karma where poverty written every where, but Kuselar prayed Lord Krishna in and out daily with strong devotion( though Lord Krishna was schoolmate of Kuselar), such a strong devotion of Kuselar made Lord Krishna to wash Kuselar's feet in his residence in presence of Radha ,Rukhmini & satyabhama. A strong prayers, with devotion will change the Drida Karma ( Have you heard another epic story of Margandeyar's where
Saindhavi wrote:
Digambarji,

I agree with much of what you say and I myself have said it to others before.

Only, the way I understand the compassion of God is different.

We can pray but it is for God to decide whether He wants to accept our prayers, depending upon our actions. Prayers don't bind God to listen to us. In many cases prayers work, but sometimes they don't work and God has His reasons for not listening to someone's prayers.

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to agree with or follow my interpretation.

Nor do I want to extend this argument anymore.

Best Regards
destiny changed....)

Please refrain from writing in public domain, this is your perception. Hope, you were fit and stable when you wrote the above underlined sentences, than afterwards don't comment that you were under Saturn-Rahu dasha... etc. Don't conclude your mind and sentences like Prayer's don't bind God listen to us.... God has reasons for not listening to someone's prayers.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 21 Aug 2012

Here is a snippet from Shri PV Rao ji, who has succinctly captured the desired behavior expected from astrologers.

Jyotishis should also maintain dignity when offering astrological consultations. They should approach astrological consultations with the spirit of service.

One should always be positive when making predictions. Negative predictions should be made with a restrained tone. A Jyotishi may gently caution the clients about an impending danger and suggest remedial measures and precautions, but he should not scare the clients. Negative predictions should be made only when some preventive action is suggested. Negative predictions made just for fame or the
sensation value bring unhappiness to the Jyotishi. Jyotishis should try to bring spiritual awareness in their clients and try to promote righteousness. Jyotisha should never be a business. It should be a spiritual service
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

KET

Post by KET » 21 Aug 2012

Digambar.Astrologer wrote:Hello DhoomDhoom,

Digambar ji... welcome to LOVA...I must admit there is clear cut deciphering of astro from your analysis. & remedies too. Very Good. Keep up the good show.
Saindhavi wrote:Tiwari,

I'm the person who has recommended remedies to hundreds of people on this site on a regular basis. I have taken the trouble to search and find new remedies. I have also often defended the practice of recommending remedies against those who oppose it. So, it's not as if it's my habit to say this to a person.
Appreciated you are doing this voluntary service Saindhavji, but did anyone invited or engaged you from LOVA to do this process. You on your own, voluntarily doing the service( I have seen there are also other astrologers in LOVA practicing remedies, it is like this, a doctor diagnoses the disease or symptoms without prescription of medicine( like remedies) how the disease/symptom will cure, similarly astrologer should know deciphering and prescribing the remedy).
Anyone who is boosting themselves that I have done this & that in a charity/voluntary service, their outlook and mind has to change

milredr

I have been asking Saindhavi to explain to us, on what basis has she so boldly declared that Remedies wil not work for Dhoom Dhoom.

But instead of giving the forum a satisfactory answer, she is hell bent on stating what she has written is correct and that she can write what ever she feels like. I would really like to know how she has arrived at this conclusion.

paro.xiss

-------------

Post by paro.xiss » 21 Aug 2012

---------
Last edited by paro.xiss on 13 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.