Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrorao
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

Post by astrorao » 09 Aug 2012

Dev Sir,

Who will tell you about these things...which will be in the 4 walls of a room...!!

Osho is also a spiritual man... doesn't mean that he has no sexual life...!!

Ve in 7th and Ma in 12 has logic to conclude it..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Aug 2012

Dear AstroRao,

Actually, he is very frank and outspoken and since his father and my mother were neighbours, and because he was extremely fond of music, he had immense respect for me and even tried to learn violin.
So he himself told me all this, it is not a decent thing to ask but then he was outspoken and talked about all topics. Anyway there may be other cancellations when viewing a horoscope in depth.
Dev

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Aug 2012

I know one guy who has exalted Venus in 7th house and Mars in 12th house, he never even wants to sit near girls. He is well educated and working in a good private company. So this dictum is not 100% true.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 09 Aug 2012

But how is it possible, Deeps? It's just impossible! How can exalted Venus in the 7th house give no interest in the opposite sex? Tell me something: were the girls interested in him? Sometimes it can be that as well. Tell me something more: is there any influence of Saturn on his Venus? It will mean that he will be reserved when it comes to relations with the opposite sex.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 10 Aug 2012

It all depends on what kind of training a child receives in his growing years. His father is very strict about it. It depends on culture also. EXtra- marital affairs are never welcome in the long run.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 10 Aug 2012

Yes, I agree with you on that. But training can suppress your deep-rooted desires, it can't uproot them. So maybe the lust in him, if it was there, got suppressed.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Yes quite true. But it depends if he has any lustful thoughts. If he had, he would have definitely done something wrong as it is very difficult to control them.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That's also a point worth considering. Maybe he had no lust.

deeps

Maybe he had no lust.
He still does not have any lust. Seeing is believing. :)

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 10 Aug 2012

This dictium may not be wrong... Also it is agreed that Parental Values will matter a lot.. Another option may be he didn't get such oppurtunities.. like if he lived alone or independently..

Also it is true that When an astrologer identifies this combination at the time of birth, he will give a hint to parents that the girl/boy will be more desirious towards sex, so from the child hood onwards, he should be given more Moral Values and also some people suggests to involve such children towards sprirutuality from childhood itself.

Also, as long as Sa aspect on Ve not is there, it can be Positive and only with Wife. Only, Sa influence can drag them into extra-marital affairs.

deeps

It is true that saturn aspects on venus can lead to extra marital affairs but again it is not 100 per cent true. It works in some cases and in some not. The incidence of extra maritals in india has increased after expoure to western cultures and not before that. Saturn aspect on Venus can also deny marriage completely.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Deeps,

Is it true that Venus aspected by Saturn will either deny marriage or give extra-marital affair? Maybe neither of the effects will be there.

deeps

well as i said earlier that no rule works 100%. You need to have an intuition or gifted intuition level to find that out.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, you are right, Deeps.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Aug 2012

It is surprising to note that sat aspect on venus leads to extramarital affairs, they both are the best of friends and I thought sat may not trouble him. That is why sade sathi is said to be good for tula and rishab lagna people. Sa is considered eunuch and so how does he make it extramarital affairs instead of making one lose interest in sex

Dev

deeps

Who said that sade-sati is good for tula and Taurus people? We have many members here who are going through or gone through horror times in sade-sati.

Yes, it is strange that though both are friends, yet the results can be bad. But if you read the traits of Saturn, you will understand much better. Saturn is a malefic planet and any conjunction with 7th Lord produces problems in marriage life.

About Saturn aspect on Venus combination for extra marital affairs, well it is a known combination but it is not as that strong as other factors like Venus, 7th house, 8th house and 12th house relations. Mars and venus is the well known combination though.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Aug 2012

I have heard several astrologers say that tula and rishab lagna people have almost peaceful sade sati unless they have a bad dasha running and even there it is due to dasha lord and not saturn, of course here a few say about problems, but several astrologers say that sat will not trouble those.
I think mars venus combination, venus rahu, or venus moon rahu etc are more indicative of extramarital affair. I have seen several venus mars combination involved in love affairs and have either success or failure depending on the strength of these two, even if one was strong they seem to succeed.

Dev

deeps

I have heard several astrologers say that tula and rishab lagna people have almost peaceful sade sati unless they have a bad dasha running and even there it is due to dasha lord and not saturn, of course here a few say about problems, but several astrologers say that sat will not trouble those.
I think mars venus combination, venus rahu, or venus moon rahu etc are more indicative of extramarital affair. I have seen several venus mars combination involved in love affairs and have either success or failure depending on the strength of these two, even if one was strong they seem to succeed.
Yes it is very true, though generally, that sade-sati can't do much harm during good dashas, irrespective of all Lagnas.

Yes again very true that venus/mars, Venus/rahu, venus, moon, Rahu combinations are more indicative of extramarital affairs. But again it is not 100% true as it all depends on desh, kaal and patra. A girl in a remote village having any of these combinations will not be same as a girl born in a metro city exposed to indecent programmes on TV or movies.

One senior member showed me the chart 2 days back in chat. He wanted my opinion and he did not disclose any identity of the native to me. Considering the native was born in a known city in India, my first glanced fell at venus / rahu, almost exact conjunction in 12th house and my prediction was that he was obsessed with sex. The prediction was true.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Aug 2012

Yes, true, village or city brought up and family also matters but still the effect will still be there to a lesser extent even if from a village. Anyway I am aware of these combinations near by, one of the girls never used to talk to males, she was from a poor family but educated and good looking Atlast, one indecent fellow fell for her and then developed a love affair between them, she was warned but the advice went to deaf ears, he belonged to a diff caste, she got cheated and he is happy.
The fun is before this she used to say, she would never marry since she hated men and in fact, she always looked worried due to poor financial situation.

Dev

deeps

Post by deeps » 11 Aug 2012

Well she got cheated or unhappy in marriage must be due to afflicted 7th house or its lord. Please check if that is so.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It was more than 10 years back and I dont remember her lagna, I remember this combination when they showed me the horoscope, one of them was debilitated and so i thought it would end up in love failure even before they fell in love, it so happened. Anyway her life is in a mess now and I am not in touch with her.

deeps

Post by deeps » 11 Aug 2012

Yes, it is not possible to say without her chart. For unhappy marriage life, 7th house or its lord has greater role to play as it rules marriage. Venus and rahu conjunction in 5th house for example, can give many affairs outside the caste but for marriage to happen, 7th lord must also be connected iin some way or the other with venus and 4ahu. If not then it can means extra marital affairs but marriage to different person.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes same case here, she married a different person but the affair continued, he was so nice he wanted to accept her in spite of her weaknesses, she even has a daughter but is not willing to join him still.
The one who cheated her is happily married and settled but her life is ruined. He was a rougue who trapped many girls like this. Anyway he is answerable to his karma.

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 08 Feb 2014

Hello respected members
I am Cancer Ascendant
My lagna lord is in 12th house, which is Moon in the sign of Gemini
Jupiter in 12th house also
Mars, Rahu, Saturn in the 7th house in the sign of capricorn..
Venus is in the 8th house,
7th and 8th house lord is Saturn.
11th house lord is venus
and 12th house lord is Mercury siting in 10th house.

how can you explain this placement ? i have been asking about this placement everywhere but i cannot find anything... this placement pretty much destroy my 7th house, but how will be my sex life ? thanks.

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 18 Mar 2014

any learned member could clear me this please :) thanks