Kumbha Lagna

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Kumbha Lagna

Post by sinecurve » 17 Jul 2012

astroduffer wrote:
sinecurve wrote: Funny part is 7H has pretty high score than 8H....well if I exaggerate a little, her husband is part of furniture ...her fav. couch tho :mrgreen:
Kya bolrey bhaijaan.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Navamsa 7th dekha kya ? :D
Its not what he is...its what she thinks he might be.. :wink:

'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 Jul 2012

Last edited by Nitin21 on 17 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

milredr

Post by milredr » 17 Jul 2012

U guys r completely off track trust me. completely. Sinecurve i have replied to ur PM. Duffers wil give u feedback on chat.

Nd from what u guys have written, i am forced to remove the data. Sine/duffers i think u guys have quoted me and hence the data exists in ur post. Request u to remove the same. Nd before u go off on another tangent, neither of them is gay........

Nd i defn do not want to make this thread a destiny vs freewill thread at any cost :). Guess each one's experiences in life makes them believe what they want. Its like the blind men touching the elephant :lol:

Regards

Nitin21

Data deleted. But how can a marriage survive on one leg ? Pl explain. OR maybe we have not understood.. No i did not mean it the gay side.. those combos are different..

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 17 Jul 2012

astroduffer wrote:Data deleted. But how can a marriage survive on one leg ? Pl explain. OR maybe we have not understood.. No i did not mean it the gay side.. those combos are different..
Yeah I explained it to her on chat....she was offtrack and not us.

Thats my question as well...why not divorce ?
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

Nitin21

Look at Sat Retro in 7th, Jup is also retro.. 8th Rahu.

In navamsa Sat+Rahu in 7th, 7th rasi Sun in 8th navamsa along with 7th navamsa venus in 8th.. Jup retro again in 12th navamsa.. and she says.. married life is excellent.. :roll: :roll:

Nitin21

:roll: Can milred explain astrologically .. how she is happy ?

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 17 Jul 2012

[quote="astroduffer"]Look at Sat Retro in 7th, Jup is also retro.. 8th Rahu.

In navamsa Sat+Rahu in 7th, 7th rasi Sun in 8th navamsa along with 7th navamsa venus in 8th.. Jup retro again in 12th navamsa.. and she says.. married life is excellent.. :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Folks I quite agree on the line of discussion and some of the interpretation. I did notice some scarry aspects in the Navamsa.

2 Individuals make a marriage, we have seen one leg of the marriage (the girls chart) but not seen the man's chart yet.

What possible aspects / placements in the man's chart would indicate balance / counter balance to the girls chart??

Have other posts to catch up as well.. Will chime in a little later..

Aum

milredr

duffers as explained on chat, she is happy because she is extremely contended in life. Marriage for her is just another aspect. I mean its difficult to explain. i think i did a better job on chat.

Sine, divorce wil b too much work for her :). But yes it neednt necessarily b divorce. She is so detached, its almost no family life. They are like very good friends. God what am i saying now. forget it. Extremely difficult to put their life in words.

Nitin21

:| :| not a satisfactory answer milred considering the combos i have given in above post.. :roll:

milredr

I agree with u duffers....U may be right. But when i say marriage is good, i mean she does not even realise that there is something wrong. Like i said difficult to explain :)

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 18 Jul 2012

[quote="Narayan"]Myself also belong to Kumbha Lagna to join all others of the same club with Ketu in it .. :D But my story is manifold..... :lol:

Regards

Narayanan[/quote]

Dear Narayan,

We would love to hear your story!! :-) Please do share.

Aum

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 18 Jul 2012

[quote="astroduffer"]When Saturn takes charge.... !!! I am kumbha lagna and mithuna rasi.. Ashtam from lagna chaturtha from moon..[/quote]

Reminds me of a different theory here:

6th and 8th house are not visible from the Ascendant/Rasi. Isn't that's why the 6th and 8th transit of Lagna Lord or Rasi Lord difficult. I remember reading this quote somewhere!!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Jul 2012

As I explained the story above, saturn though lagna lord (and also 12th for kumbha) placed in 2nd along with rahu is a bad placement and leads to divorce. Also it made the lady sort of rude and manly inspite of having moon in lagna and aspected by 7th lord jupiter. May be it was the pronounced effect of 12th lord sani with rahu.

Dev

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 18 Jul 2012

Dear All

Mine also Kumbha Lagna and also Kumbha Rasi.

Lost software job in 2007 dec. not settled so far.

lucky to have helpful brothers. now i am depende on them.

My Budha Mahadasa started in Jan 2011. He is lord of both 5th and 8th house in my chart.

hoping good period after Aug 4th when My Lagna Lord enteres 9th house.

Regards...Gopal

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 18 Jul 2012

--
Last edited by astrorao on 23 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 18 Jul 2012

Astrorao -

It is because you are running a debilitated antara of Ketu aspecting 10th house while your MD lord (who lords the house of service) is afflicted .Saturn's transit in my view has little to do with this.

-aganapa2

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 18 Jul 2012

aganapa,

Thanks for ur reply..

Moon is not completely afflicted. Other than Sa aspect, Ve and Me are also aspecting from Gemini.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 18 Jul 2012

Astrorao-

All are inimical in that order Sa,ve,Me .So all the more afflicted.Me here also owns 8th which is more powerful for this lagna,so is equivalent to 8th lord aspect,which is why, breaks are inevitable.

There could be a Tapasvi yoga if Ke is very near Sa,Ve zone which is very good for spirituality.Even this conjunction and aspect leads one to spirituality.

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 19 Jul 2012

Aganapa,

Agreed that Me as 8L aspect may not be good.

But if I say in positive direction..

Sa is benefic to Kubha Lagna as it LL and Moola Trikona Lord and I hope instead of 12L aspect, it will work as LL and Moola Trikona Lord.

As far as Me is concerned, it is also 5L in its own house.
And all of them have Ju aspect.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 22 Jul 2012

Appologies folks,

I had an ID Seizure issue with forum access..

Strangely, I could see no boards on login, I could only view the boards as a spectator for a few days.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 03 Aug 2012

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your participation, lets now take this discussion to a different direction:

Saturn right now is at 29.57 Virgo in its last leg and day of Virgo till the next 29+ years before he revisits, also the last day as tenant ( :evil: ) in our 8th house.

Saturn enters Libra on 4th August 2012 at 08:40 AM IST. 8)

What "can we / are we" looking forward to, during Saturn's stay in our 9th house starting tomorrow morning??

Welcome your thoughts on the same!

Cheers!! (How apt)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Aug 2012

You are asking -Cheers!! (How apt) but you have to give the answer at the end of 2 and half years :D
Dev