Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shiranffs
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by shiranffs » 20 Apr 2012

Last edited by shiranffs on 03 Nov 2012, edited 2 times in total.

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 25 May 2012

Lagna is Virgo and Mars along with Sun is placed in the eighth house Aries,Does this Mars with Sun in eighth house cause extra marital affair,infidelity ?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 31 May 2012

rathodp wrote:Lagna is Virgo and Mars along with Sun is placed in the eighth house Aries,Does this Mars with Sun in eighth house cause extra marital affair,infidelity ?
dear Rathod,
please post the date, time and place of birth for me to look at it more closely.
rgerads
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

navall
Contributor
Contributor

Post by navall » 31 May 2012

Dear Shilpa ji.,

what does venus exalted in 7th house with deb merc indicate abt extra marital affairs..
I have read exalted venus in 7th makes person highly libidious, is this applies to my chart
6 may, 1985, 4.15 pm, ambala, haryana, india.
Warm Regards,

Naval

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 01 Jun 2012

Dear all astrologers
These r the details of couple who are facing problems intheir marriage.Continous misunderstanding and lack of compatibility.This was an arranged marriage.They living separate for past 18mnths.Here i want to know the astrological reason of discord .Husband:25nov1980,20:00pm,shamli(muzzafarnagar). His Lagna is gemini. Wife:3dec1982,21:04pm,delhi.Her Lagna is cancer. Date of marriage-8dec2008
Will they ever reunite or divorce? they hav 2nd marriage after divorce?
Last edited by garima on 02 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
garima

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 01 Jun 2012

Its 28-4-1966,16.40 pm pune
[quote="shilpa"][quote="rathodp"]Lagna is Virgo and Mars along with Sun is placed in the eighth house Aries,Does this Mars with Sun in eighth house cause extra marital affair,infidelity ?[/quote]

dear Rathod,
please post the date, time and place of birth for me to look at it more closely.
rgerads[/quote]

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Jun 2012

rathodp wrote:Its 28-4-1966,16.40 pm pune
shilpa wrote:
rathodp wrote:Lagna is Virgo and Mars along with Sun is placed in the eighth house Aries,Does this Mars with Sun in eighth house cause extra marital affair,infidelity ?
dear Rathod,
rgerads

..shani in the 7th makes the person respect traditiôns in matters if relations.

..2nd lord and Ve is unattached and unafflicted.

...8th house is strong, showing good physical bliss within marriage.

..infidelity /extramarital is not indicatedvfrim this chart.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 02 Jun 2012

PS:can you give me the proper tag to quote a message while replying-Thanks
[quote]
..shani in the 7th makes the person respect traditiôns in matters if relations.

..2nd lord and Ve is unattached and unafflicted.

...8th house is strong, showing good physical bliss within marriage.

..infidelity /extramarital is not indicatedvfrim this chart.

Regards [/quote]
Last edited by rathodp on 10 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Jun 2012

garima wrote:Dear all astrologers
These r the details of couple who are facing problems intheir marriage.Continous misunderstanding and lack of compatibility.This was an arranged marriage.They living separate for past 18mnths.Here i want to know the astrological reason of discord .Husband:25nov1980,20:00pm,shamli(muzzafarnagar). His Lagna is gemini. Wife:3dec1982,21:04pm,delhi.Her Lagna is cancer. Date of marriage-8dec2008
Will they ever reunite or divorce? they hav 2nd marriage after divorce?
Dear Garima,

...Quicklook man"s chart shows an innimical Mars in the 7th house Navamsa

..the woman"s chart shows...also Mars in the 7th of Rasi...but it is exalted and hence bringing positive energies also....inspite if an aggressive, destabilizing behaviour.
Her 7th lord is exalted shani in the 4th house of home comforts and stability.

...further her navamsa 7th house gets the drishti of an exalted Jup .....

...There ia a lot in the girls chart that shows marriage will last inspite of the aggressive temperament she has.

...the man has to make more effort.....and actually both have to make effort...if they both conciously want marriage to work....and offer prayers daily to hanumanji......fast and offer mustard oil at the feet of hanuman idols on Tuesdays....it will work.

...May 2015 ti May 2016 us Mars anrara from the man's chart and a potential breaking phase if concious effort is not made from both sides.

My feeling though that this marriage will survive.

Regards

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 03 Jun 2012

Dear shilpaji
Thanks for ur analysis

"..May 2015 ti May 2016 us Mars anrara from the man's chart and a potential breaking phase if concious effort is not made from both sides"
Pl explain this statement as i 'm unable to understand this..Will the man ever realise his love for wife and his child as he dislikes them and behaves shrewdily(every time demands money)...The man wants to go for 2nd marriage (for monetary gains and givin.g her divorce . g irlnot ready for that...
Regards
garima

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jun 2012

Kannan wrote:Thank you Shilpaji for a wonderful post. Just curious on how Lord Rama was separated from Sita Devi for a major part of His life. .Planetary positions in his horoscope are

Cancer Lagna; Moon and Guru with Lagna
Saturn exalted in Libra
Mars exalted in Capricorn
Venus exalted in Meena and Sun exalted in Mesha with Mercury
Rahu-Kethu axis in 6/12

Except Mercury all the planets are exalted and positive Then why a long comfortable life is denied to them.

Can you explain from purely an academical interest

Thanks

Kannan

i have seen the chart of Sri Rama....
but can you give me the Jhora Date, Time and place of birth.......for his chart
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jun 2012

Kannan wrote:Shipaji

Sorry I don't have the birth details of Sri Rama.. i have obtained the horoscope from vedic journals. That is all. I understand the problem. There is no Navamsa chart .to discuss. Any members can help ?

kannan

I have the chart n JHORA but the newest version of Jhora crashes when I try opening any charts with a BC date.

from the Rasi chart it's hard to say much without knowing the dasasa.......Rasi shows technically he is a Manglik....but Mars himself is exalted and under the drishti of a swakshetra Moon and exalted Jupiter........so the separation was not permanent.
Navamsa and Trimsamsa and transits will reveal the picture more......for a proper analyis I have to find a way to open the chart saved in JHORA

regards

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 11 Jun 2012

Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 02 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 12 Jun 2012

Shilpaji,

Its a strange to see the rajat ji's birthdata which is very similar to my wife's chart. My wife's birthdate and year is same. Only place and time is diffrent but not major difference btwn them. Her data is 13th Nov 1981, 18:11, Jaipur(Rajsthan). I saw both of have dasa system is same. In rajat's case he and his wife living seperately and about to put file for divorce. While in my wife's case we both are living together, nothing major issues btwn us except some minor diffrences which are common. Howz it possible?

Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 14 Jun 2012

anilesh47 wrote:Shilpaji,

Its a strange to see the rajat ji's birthdata which is very similar to my wife's chart. My wife's birthdate and year is same. Only place and time is diffrent but not major difference btwn them. Her data is 13th Nov 1981, 18:11, Jaipur(Rajsthan). I saw both of have dasa system is same. In rajat's case he and his wife living seperately and about to put file for divorce. While in my wife's case we both are living together, nothing major issues btwn us except some minor diffrences which are common. Howz it possible?

Nilesh

Although the time and placement of planets are same in D1 chart, the following things will need to be carefully analyzed:
- Navamsa changes dratiscally. Navamsa is considered as the Fruit of the rasi chart.
- Secondly and more importantly, the difference is in gender and hence analyzing the chart for marital discord will differ. There are several books and articles explaining the phenomena of Stree Jataka or Female horoscopy.

In Rajat's chart, apart from 7L and 7H, Venus will play an important role. Venus represents spouse in male chart and in rajat's chart it is in parivartana with the 6L. 8L and 6L in parivartana and it is taking place between enemies. Venus in 8H is never a good sign for a male horoscope no matter how well venus is placed. Venus in 8H in a male nativity, does not necessary mean infidelity, but indicates some kind of secrecy. A male nativity may keep his wife or lover often hidden from public view or may have entered in a marriage without a religious ceremony. Here, LL is in 6/8 angles from Lagna (1H), so marriage and partnership is not very beneficial for one's life-vitality. Spouse is not supportive and will look down on you. This chart, 7H is also deeply afflicted. 11H is gains from marriage, and its lord in 6H and also in parivartana with 6L/LL. Venus is deeply troubled even in navamsa. All factors indicate problems in married life.

Your wife's chart:
- For marital conditions, Ju (karaka for first husband), 7L, 7H, and more importantly 8H and 8L will play prime importance.
- Here Venus though LL and karaka for marriage, will work more as a catalyst for driving sexual energy and passion in the marriage. So you see the parivartana here is a bit positive in your wife's chart. LL/Venus in 8H is an indicator of a natural healer however, the downside is alliances/relationships may bring a negative influence on health (6/8 angles to Lagna). Ju is also the LL in navamsa and placed in 9H. Her navamsa chart is pretty good. 11L is in deep trouble in parivartana and 5H has friendly Saturn, all indicates delay or trouble to progeny.

You are a good astrologer yourself so I am sure you know your wife's chart better than me.

Other discord indicators:
- dashas and transit, although the Ju MD is common for both, AD is different and dasha will work differently for both the chart.
- transits, you know yourself what will be the outcome.

(This is just IMO, shilpaji and others may have different views).

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 14 Jun 2012

dear anilesh,

i didn't look at your wife's chart, but explorings has summed up well the reasons for difference

1) If navamsa is different....makes a lot of difference in asssesing relationships ....because navamsa is the chart for relationship and marriage .
2) 8th house is assesed in marriage evaluation in women......it's called the mangal-sthan

Regards

2)

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 14 Jun 2012

Thanks a lot explorings for such a detailed analysis
Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 02 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 18 Jun 2012

Dear Explorings and Shilpa ji,

Many many thanks for your promt reply.

@Explorings, Sir ji :) Paay laagu, after a longtime... where have you been??..
:D I am not a good astrologer, i am just learner, dont have much and deep knowledge like you have. :) To understand astrology in deep we need so much practice and i am an idle man. :)

@shilpaji, if possible and have time kindly look into the wife's chart.

Thanks to both in advance.

regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Patmi

Post by Patmi » 21 Jun 2012

Patmi

Post by Patmi » 24 Jun 2012

What made this 34 year old native(M) have an extramarital affair ? Is he destined to marry twice ?

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 25 Jun 2012

Hey come on.. 34 is not a big age

Always remember "Men never get old.. Men get mature with time"

Patmi

Post by Patmi » 25 Jun 2012

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:Hey come on.. 34 is not a big age

Always remember "Men never get old.. Men get mature with time"
I just mentioned the age, nothing to do with how old or young.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 25 Jun 2012

Dear Patmi,

Please share more details...

when did he get married
When did he have an extra marital affair?....and how did his extra marital affair get known?

regards
Patmi wrote:What made this 34 year old native(M) have an extramarital affair ? Is he destined to marry twice ?

Patmi

Post by Patmi » 25 Jun 2012

Has a troubled marriage.
Had the brief affair last year with a woman he loved deeply from time ago. He would get a divorce and marry his love, but he has a child, and that binds him. He is now concentrating on his family life. About this is known only to a couple of close friends.
Will he be able to get happiness in his current marriage ? Or will he finally be driven to seperate ?
Last edited by Patmi on 27 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 26 Jun 2012

Patmi wrote:Birth details : 26.06.77 , pune, 18:30 hrs. He got married in Nov 2005. Has a troubled marriage.
Had the brief affair last year with a woman he loved deeply from long time ago. He would get a divorce and marry his love, but he has a child, and that binds him. He is now concentrating on his family life. About this is known only to a couple of close friends.
Will he be able to get happiness in his current marriage ? Or will he finally be driven to seperate ?
Dear Patmi,

--Mangal is the 8th Lord in the 7th of Navamsa and in exchange with the 7th Lord Venus.......

--Mangal is also innimical in the navamsa chart

These are the main factors causing the problem in married life.

--However the Rais chart looks better with a strong 7th house contianing Lord Me therein conjunct with friendly Sun.
However The physical bliss / fructification is low in this marriage because of Me in 7th and innimical shani in the 8th house.

--He is running shani_shani period.....and also shani sade-sati.......so shani dev will bend him, stress him, rub his nose on the ground, the physical /sexual life might be annuled espeically in marriage.....but will not break him.
I do not think separation will occur....shani sees that as an easy escape and alos a defiance of social customs....and won't allow that to happen especially given that he is ruling the period.

I also believe the social norms and ties and legalities may make the second marriage a very difficult proposition.

Prayers / worships to appease shanidev and acceptance of situatioins instead of fighting with them is the order of the day( and years ahead)

regards