Kusuma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Kusuma Yoga

Post by astroboy » 20 Jul 2012

Brihat Parashara Hora Sastra chapter 36 sloka 29 - 30
T.C. Kusuma Yoga as per B.P.H.S..JPG
1.Lagna should be in a fixed sign
2.Shukra should be in an angle
3.Chandra has to be in a trine aspected / conjunct by a Benefic.
3.Shani should be placed in the 10th house.

Jataka Parijata chapter 7 sloka 154 and 155
T.C. Kusuma Yoga as per Jataka Parijata.JPG
T.C. Effects of Kusuma Yoga as per Jataka Parijata.JPG
1.Lagna should be in a fixed sign
2.Shukra should be in an angle
3.Chandra has to be in a trine but need not be a benefic himself, or be with a Benefic.
3.Shani should be placed in the 10th house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by astroboy on 20 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Kusuma Yoga

The sloka is clear. The lagna has to be in a Fixed sign, and Shani needs to be placed in the 10th Bhava.

The fixed signs (Stira Rashis) and the 10th bhavas are,

Vrishabha - Kumbha
Simha - Vrishabha
Vrischika - Simha
Kumbha - Vrishabha

Thus, Shani will always automatically land up in a fixed sign, just as the Lagna.
Given below, is a example of Kusuma Yoga

Kusuma Yoga.jpg
J.Hora Kusuma Yoga.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 20 Jul 2012

Thank you for posting this, really appreciate it-do you know anybody with this yoga?
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

My pleasure Elipsis,
The requirements are rather tough to meet.I dont know of anybody with this yoga in their chart. Do you?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nope, but my teacher once told me, this yoga works 90% of the time, unlike other yogas- which requires karma to fructify.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

B.V. Raman talks of other variations to the Yoga. But i have no clue on where he got it from. would you like me to put it up?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sure, go ahead.

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 20 Jul 2012

how about all other conditions satisfied .... but saturn being in 4 House fixed sign aspecting 10th would make a difference ?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Kusuma yoga as per B.V.Raman.JPG
Alternative interpretation of Kusuma yoga.JPG

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 20 Jul 2012

astroboy wrote:My pleasure Elipsis,
The requirements are rather tough to meet.I dont know of anybody with this yoga in their chart. Do you?
Astroboy ji,
My ex-boyfriend has this combination of Kusuma Yoga in his Navamsha, not in rashi chart. I spoke about him in the thread http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 18&t=12937.

His birth details: 17th Sept 1980; 3:30 am; Kolkata

The results of this Kusuma Yoga stands true for him. He is the only son of a rich businessman in Kolkata (He had a younger brother who died in a drowning accident in 2006, thus making him the sole proprietor of his father's legacy). He owns multiple properties, bunglows and cars and got married to a beautiful girl from a even richer business-family of Kolkata. His life is full of wealth, comfort and domestic happiness. The couple is expecting their first child in January 2013.

Regards,
DhoomDhoom

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 20 Jul 2012

Hello,

This is the chart of Gujarat CM Narendra Modi. I think his chart shows he has kusum yoga. (Please note that i got the data source from internet, so birthdetail may be vary but can be used to understand Kusum yoga)
17th September 1950
12:21:30
Vadnagar, Gujarat

Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shreya » 27 Jul 2013

astroboy wrote:The sloka is clear. The lagna has to be in a Fixed sign, and Shani needs to be placed in the 10th Bhava.

The fixed signs (Stira Rashis) and the 10th bhavas are,

Vrishabha - Kumbha
Simha - Vrishabha
Vrischika - Simha
Kumbha - Vrishabha

Thus, Shani will always automatically land up in a fixed sign, just as the Lagna
For Kumbha lagna, 10th house will be Vrischika and not Vrishabha, isn't it?