Kumbha Lagna

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aum
Contributor
Contributor
Kumbha Lagna

Post by Aum » 16 Jul 2012

It is surprising to note the number of Kumbha Lagna folks in here and elsewhere facing career and Finance issues for some time.

Is it because of Tranist Saturn in 8th (Death, Transformation) ruling the house of identity and also the house of loss.

Also Rahu/Ketu transit 10th/4th the house of career and home.

Are you a Kumbha Lagna native or know someone who is going through similar phase? Please share your story!!

Aum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kumbha Lagna

Post by Patriot » 17 Jul 2012

Dear Aum,

Mine is Kumba rashi with capricon lagna, my last 2&1/2 years have been with lots of ups and downs. career wise i was okay but health & relationship wise i struggled a lot especially health. Gastric, Hyperacidiy & stomach related problems were constant(High pitta) over all it was okay. nothing great.

Finance was too tight & i have taken few loans( huge amount). Hope i clear everything in coming years & i am praying to god to bestow my health.

Regards,

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 17 Jul 2012

Dear Patriot,

Thank you for your participation,

Considering from your lagna, Saturn was transiting the 9th house!!! And here we kumbha lagna's have been hoping that life would get better once saturn moves into our 9th house (although in Libra the sign of saturn's joy).

Did you take the loans in the last 2 1/2 years or was it earlier when saturn was in Leo?? I am asking because Saturn in 8th house transit is classic case of not getting ends to meet and carrying forward the borrowing for repayments into the 9th house.

I have taken some loan as well beginning of 2012 and finding it difficult to repay right now because of Sporadic cash flow.

Your chart would be interesting, in the sense that Moon is 2nd from Lagna hence the extended transit effects would be felt of planets initially from the moon transit and then from the lagna transit. For eg., 5 years of Saturn transit effects in any particular house.

That is if we consider transits from the Lagna as well as the transits from the moon.

Best Regards

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 17 Jul 2012

Hi Aum,

In astakavargha chart shani had 0 points in Virgo may be that has caused more pain. i was around 2 years back i had taken loan then followed by few other loans.

Thanks,

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 17 Jul 2012

Transits never overpower the dasha sequence. Astham SA was a cake walk for lot of aquarians i know...tho the loan pattern seems common.

Also astham SA is normally much severe from rashi than lagna.
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sunil,

That is a double whammy again. Capricorn Moon followed by Aquarius Lagna.

You have raised a very pertinent point here in terms of the diagnosis:

Saturn 8th transit means - Solutions / Diagnosis / Remedies / Guru's / Resources etc.. evade you. They are either not there or somehow out of your reach.

8th house represents "Research" among other things, for as long as I can remember I have been in a constant research mode for information and no topic is uninteresting or taboo. However at the end of a research session I just feel like closing the lid and switching of the mind because of Information overload.

Although health wise nothing major happened with me except repeated skin and joint ailments.

Thanks for your participation Sunil, and hope you find the right remedy for attaining good health. Keep us posted with developments.

Aum

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Sunil & Patriot,

Unlike You guys with Aquarius and Capricorn combo, I have an Aquarius Rising with Aries Moon. So The 8th influence will continue for me after Saturn reaches Scorpio.

Aum

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sinecurve,

Agreed on the Dasha Viz Transit comparison. It is only in a relevant dasha does a transit bear more result positive and or negative.

For me its been Rahu Maha-Dasha coincided with Saturn's 8th transit, and also Rahu return in Saturn's Nakshatra (Anuradha).

On the Rashi vs. Lagna transit. I personally believe, with the experience of a handful of charts and also personal observation, that Rashi Transit is not as relevant as the Lagna Transit. Unless there is a Dasha or an associate Nakshatra involved. Though I do look at Rashi transits as well.

BTW: I would consider myself a beginner and also Impressionable. :lol:

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 17 Jul 2012

Myself also belong to Kumbha Lagna to join all others of the same club with Ketu in it .. :D But my story is manifold..... :lol:

Regards

Narayanan

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 Jul 2012

When Saturn takes charge.... !!! I am kumbha lagna and mithuna rasi.. Ashtam from lagna chaturtha from moon..

milredr

Post by milredr » 17 Jul 2012

Changed her job last year. Was doing pretty well till then. Changed the job only because of the excellent offer she got. Salary almost doubled. At the end of one year she has been awarded the best sales person. Doing extremely well. Married life pretty good. Doesn't want to have kids yet. I havent seen anything negative in her life. A very close friend of mine. Kumba lagna, tula rasi. Both ways the transits shd have been bad. Saturn placed in enemy's house.

Regards
Last edited by milredr on 17 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

Last edited by Nitin21 on 17 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

Sorry i took kanpur.. it is kannur.. It is kumbha..

milredr

It is Kumba indeed :). I am curious to know the benefits this person has enjoyed, despite the bad transits both from lagna nd rasi. She was also in Dasa chidra if i may point out.

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aum wrote:Dear Sinecurve,

Agreed on the Dasha Viz Transit comparison. It is only in a relevant dasha does a transit bear more result positive and or negative.

For me its been Rahu Maha-Dasha coincided with Saturn's 8th transit, and also Rahu return in Saturn's Nakshatra (Anuradha).

On the Rashi vs. Lagna transit. I personally believe, with the experience of a handful of charts and also personal observation, that Rashi Transit is not as relevant as the Lagna Transit. Unless there is a Dasha or an associate Nakshatra involved. Though I do look at Rashi transits as well.

BTW: I would consider myself a beginner and also Impressionable. :lol:
First take chart placement/lordship of slow moving placements. I have seen careers soar for natives during Astham SA or Sade sati. Next is running AD which is most important for any predictions, then comes MD followed by analyzing transits....then you might look at PD for pointing out any events.

See what rashi or Lagna represents and then get the effect of concern planets on both. SAs ultimate goal is to turn you into gold :mrgreen: ...and he doesnt care if your initial stage is of cotton or cast-iron or sometimes you already are gold ...but Lord SA will still keep polishing you, just for the sake of it. :roll:

Somewhat similar to Sonu, I have Mithun Lagna and Kunbha rashi, so SA was 4th from lagna and 8th from Moon. Well...few years back while having a corona, driving my convertible on strip street I was singing top of my lungs 'dard se mera daman bhar de ya allah, phir chahe diwana kar de ya Allah' :(....and before I could realize lord SA pressed the 'OK' button....dont even ask what happened next :mrgreen:
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

milredr wrote:
Regards
Check her D10 and you have all your answers for career. Relationship front, unless she travels way too much...I will take it with a pinch of salt. She does seem to have a matured partner who compensates for her somewhat hyper temperament.

I still wait to see how things unfold for her in coming years....more in her marriage. Keep us posted. :)

How was her childhood ? Any skin or back problem...pain in lower legs ?

Updated to remove natives birth details....as per request of Milred :mrgreen:
Last edited by sinecurve on 17 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

In the ashtakavarga of moon if Saturn scores lesser points than moon.. then Sade saati etc effects are not so pronounced for natives. More the difference lesser the saturnine effects. Second aspect to consider is natal Benefics drishti on the ashtam and chaturtha shani position. If STRONG(not weak, debiliated etc) jupiter aspects such houses.. there is lesser pain in tiding the time over. My BIL is also kumbha lagna.. but last virgo transit.. he accumulated properties... has dhanu rashi.

vpn

Post by vpn » 17 Jul 2012

wow, sinecurve and astrobhai, profound views you've offered on the subject....

milredr

Check her D10 and you have all your answers for career. Relationship front, unless she travels way too much...I will take it with a pinch of salt. She does seem to have a matured partner who compensates for her somewhat hyper temperament.

I still wait to see how things unfold for her in coming years....more in her marriage. Keep us posted.

Sinecurve i am impressed. First and foremost, on the partner being mature, you are absolutely right. Infact i feel the marriage has no problems thanks to her husband nd not her. She is an extremely detached person. I mean she would have been better off without marriage and I dont miss out an opportunity to tell her this.

Comes from a well to do family. Father was in the merchant navy and was hardly there with them. So she feels its ok not to be too attached to the husband. Also sinecurve see the astakavarga of the 7th house. Excellent.

She has beautiful skin and very good looking. She runs everyday. Never met anybody who is as positive as her. I dont think she has any enemies. Very pleasant and obsessed with her work. As far as back pain is concerned, you are absolutely right. She had fallen off the horse sometime back and sprained her back. Has has back pain on and off ever since.

Coming to this thread, the question was not about her married life nd career. I was wondering about the transits. She is also under Saade Saati. She has 3 retro planets. Extremely strong in terms of strength. Has she been able to change her destiny due to her positive attitude is something i really wonder sometimes. Also to mention, she just bought a property(got it for a extremely good price)

vpn

Post by vpn » 17 Jul 2012

milred, i can't read charts, am sure you already know that, but for curiosity sakes, does she too have saturn and rahu in the same house? just curious to know as she and i are just a year apart and those two planets transit longer than that in a particular house.

thanks again, sorry for diverting the flow of the conversation. I'll keep to myself once you post the details.

V

milredr

Vish no

Nitin21

Last edited by Nitin21 on 17 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Jul 2012

Hi all:
Since the topic is on kumbha lagna, I thought of sharing my experience.
I know of a lady who had kumbha lagna and kumbha rasi and saturn and rahu in the 2nd, jupiter in the 7th and ketu in the 8th. sun and mars were together and If I remember correct, they were in the 5th and mer, venus in the 4th.

Anyway she got married and was extremely rude and immediately went for diverse. She was married to a good person being better than her in all ways - money, education, looks, nature etc. But she started arguments and sent lawyer notice to him for no fault of his. He was not for divorce but she wanted and did not reconcile.
Now they are divorced.

I think, it could be more due to sat, rahu in the second and her star was Sadayam.

Moon in lagna and aspected by jupiter, still she did not have a cool personality and even in terms of looks, she was on the darker side in spite of moon being in lagna.

Dev

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

milredr wrote:

I still wait to see how things unfold for her in coming years....more in her marriage. Keep us posted.

Sinecurve i am impressed. First and foremost, on the partner being mature, you are absolutely right. Infact i feel the marriage has no problems thanks to her husband nd not her. She is an extremely detached person. I mean she would have been better off without marriage and I dont miss out an opportunity to tell her this.

Comes from a well to do family. Father was in the merchant navy and was hardly there with them. So she feels its ok not to be too attached to the husband. Also sinecurve see the astakavarga of the 7th house. Excellent.

She has beautiful skin and very good looking. She runs everyday. Never met anybody who is as positive as her. I dont think she has any enemies. Very pleasant and obsessed with her work. As far as back pain is concerned, you are absolutely right. She had fallen off the horse sometime back and sprained her back. Has has back pain on and off ever since.

Coming to this thread, the question was not about her married life nd career. I was wondering about the transits. She is also under Saade Saati. She has 3 retro planets. Extremely strong in terms of strength. Has she been able to change her destiny due to her positive attitude is something i really wonder sometimes. Also to mention, she just bought a property(got it for a extremely good price)
Your chart is the foundation, transits could be storms at its best. Have a solid foundation and rest could be taken care of. JU is HUGE blessing in her chart and also keeps her sanity in check. Both Lagna and Moon are aspected by well placed JU, debilitated MA in pushya nakshtra and an agitated but well placed SA from career prospective. Now check the degree...all under 5 degree orbit. :) Quite a chart I must say !

Since you brought up Ashtakvarga, see how all benefic houses have high scores and all dusthanas have low scores. Isnt that a blessing !

Funny part is 7H has pretty high score than 8H....well if I exaggerate a little, her husband is part of furniture ...her fav. couch tho :mrgreen:

Nothing could ever change your destiny, or the final outcome of your efforts. All this attitude normally comes with accomplishments...have her fail in every aspect of life for next 3 years...and then we revisit her attitude. Would it still be same ? So its all in the chart !

Nitin21

sinecurve wrote: Funny part is 7H has pretty high score than 8H....well if I exaggerate a little, her husband is part of furniture ...her fav. couch tho :mrgreen:
Kya bolrey bhaijaan.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Navamsa 7th dekha kya ? :D