Brother completing engineering, but no job yet

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor
Brother completing engineering, but no job yet

Post by DhoomDhoom » 25 May 2012

Can anyone look at the job prospects of my brother? He is passing out with B.Tech degree this June, but no job placement yet.

1) When do you see him getting a job? Will it be govt or private job? If private, will it be a top-level or middle-level company?
2) How will be his professional career in terms of growth, promotions, moneytary gains, foreign tours (if any), etc?
3) Our hometown is Kolkata. Will he get job in Kolkata or have to travel away from his birth-place? I see his 4L Venus placed in 12H both in Rashi and Navamsha. Does it mean residence away from home or just signifies high expenses for luxurious items or pleasure trips to foreign lands?

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Brother completing engineering, but no job yet

Post by spidey » 25 May 2012

Following is what I see based on my limited knowledge -
(I assume that his birth-time is correct.)
1) When do you see him getting a job? Will it be govt or private job? If private, will it be a top-level or middle-level company?
I see a weak chance from end june to end Oct 2012 , especially after Sa moves to libra , from Aug first week to end of Oct.
Mar 2013 onwards , i see much better chances.
I think it will be a private company , not a govt one. Initially i think there would be some issues in getting satisfaction from work env.
2) How will be his professional career in terms of growth, promotions, moneytary gains, foreign tours (if any), etc?
Plenty of chances to move abroad in the Ju period. Might settle there permanently as well.
Plenty of expenditures in life... I can see he is a very ambitious guy. He will make good if he moves out of his birthplace.
3) Our hometown is Kolkata. Will he get job in Kolkata or have to travel away from his birth-place? I see his 4L Venus placed in 12H both in Rashi and Navamsha. Does it mean residence away from home or just signifies high expenses for luxurious items or pleasure trips to foreign lands?
Away from birthplace. Might be inside or outside india but not locally in Kol.

Hope this helps. Pls get some other opinions too.

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 26 May 2012

Many thanks Spidey for your analysis.
Will be great if I can get some more opinions.

--- DhoomDhoom

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 18 Aug 2014

Revisiting this thread for my brother after more than 2 years.....
spidey wrote:
I see a weak chance from end june to end Oct 2012 , especially after Sa moves to libra , from Aug first week to end of Oct.
Mar 2013 onwards , i see much better chances.
I think it will be a private company , not a govt one. Initially i think there would be some issues in getting satisfaction from work env.
As Spidey predicted my brother did get a private job (in Kolkata) by August end 2012 and still sticking to it. But had no changes/better chances after Mar 2013. His current work profile, designation, salary are not at par to his education.

For the past 2 years he is constantly trying for better opportunity, giving interviews (both govt & private), clearing most of the rounds, but getting stuck at the last hurdle most of the time. He is travelling to various cities for his interviews almost once every month, incuring expenses and returning back with negative result.

Do you foresee a better job change for him in near or distant future? How will be his overall financial status throughout his life? I don't see any Dhan Yogas in his chart.

He is Cancer Lagna (both D1 & D9) and running Ju-Ju dasha. By transit Jupiter is exalted in Cancer now. Not sure what this exalted Jupiter is doing for him.....

Regards,
DhoomDhoom