9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Career

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: 9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Care

Post by shilpa » 09 Jan 2012

vnt5007 wrote:Hi shilpa ji,
<thouhg the driver of your chart is the 5th house of purva Punya, fortune and creative abilities with an exalted sun and 1,4, 9 lords conjunct forming 3 Rajyogas>

what kind of rajyogas i ve in my chart please explain.
thanks a lot for analysing.

dear vnt,
1-4, 1-9 and 4-9 are 3 conjunctions of kendra and kona lords forming Rajyogs

regarsd

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Jan 2012

yuva999 wrote:Hi shilpa ji

Is there any chance i will be going abroad

yes strong possiblity of going and settling overseas.......marriage might invoke that yoga
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

vnt5007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vnt5007 » 10 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa Ji, sorry to bother u again.
You have not said anything about RAHU in my chart. Is it worth mentioning; i am asking this because u ve acquired tremendous knowledge about RAHU ? another very important question i always wanted to ask is whether I should return back to india? returning back to india augers well for my career money wise?
THAnks for sparing ur time.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Jan 2012

vnt5007 wrote:Hi Shilpa Ji, sorry to bother u again.
You have not said anything about RAHU in my chart. Is it worth mentioning; i am asking this because u ve acquired tremendous knowledge about RAHU ? another very important question i always wanted to ask is whether I should return back to india? returning back to india augers well for my career money wise?
THAnks for sparing ur time.

I believe you will return back.
Rahus is strong in your chart......in hsi own Nakshatra and sitting in the 11th house...an upachaya house that rahu likes.....and is driving you higher and higher towards material and phsyical desires....and helping you achieve those.
Karmikally not great...but excellent for the material world success

regards

vnt5007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vnt5007 » 10 Jan 2012

shilpa ji one last question. how is MARS and saturn in my chart. ARE they bad in my chart? any remedies u would like to suggest me.
Thanks

Vedavalli

Post by Vedavalli » 10 Jan 2012

If there is mutual aspect of 9th and 10th lords but they are placed in the 2nd and 8th houses respectively, does Dharma Karmadipatya yogam still apply ??? (This native has this placement in both Rasi & Navamsa).

Shilpa, could you give your opinion on this, please ? Thank you !!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2012

Vedavalli wrote:If there is mutual aspect of 9th and 10th lords but they are placed in the 2nd and 8th houses respectively, does Dharma Karmadipatya yogam still apply ??? (This native has this placement in both Rasi & Navamsa).

Yes the DKAY still applies......the fructification level of the DKAY depends more on the strength of the 9th and 10th lords in the rasic chart and also in the dasavarga charts
regards

Vedavalli

Post by Vedavalli » 11 Jan 2012

shilpa wrote:
Vedavalli wrote:If there is mutual aspect of 9th and 10th lords but they are placed in the 2nd and 8th houses respectively, does Dharma Karmadipatya yogam still apply ??? (This native has this placement in both Rasi & Navamsa).

Yes the DKAY still applies......the fructification level of the DKAY depends more on the strength of the 9th and 10th lords in the rasic chart and also in the dasavarga charts
regards
Thank you, Shilpa.

Native was born in Thula lagna, and Anuradha - 4 Nakshatra. Thus, he has vargottama but neecha Chandra (lord of the 10th) and Budha sits in the 8th house in Rasi. The neecha would render the Chandra weak, right, even in vargottama ?

In Navamsa, Budha (lord of 9th) occupies Makara (2nd navamsa), in a friendly house, and can hence be considered reasonably strong ??

So, my thinking is that this native may see very moderate fructification of DKY, since the 10th lord is neecha ?? What is your opinion ??

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2012

Vedavalli wrote:
shilpa wrote:

regards
Thank you, Shilpa.

Native was born in Thula lagna, and Anuradha - 4 Nakshatra. Thus, he has vargottama but neecha Chandra (lord of the 10th) and Budha sits in the 8th house in Rasi. The neecha would render the Chandra weak, right, even in vargottama ?

In Navamsa, Budha (lord of 9th) occupies Makara (2nd navamsa), in a friendly house, and can hence be considered reasonably strong ??

So, my thinking is that this native may see very moderate fructification of DKY, since the 10th lord is neecha ?? What is your opinion ??

i can better opine if you share the D,T, P of birth

yuva999

Post by yuva999 » 12 Jan 2012

Hi shilpa ji,

Can you please tell me about his career potential in this chart (having no planets in 9th house )
DOB 22/11/1993
Hyderabad 8.55 am

thota.sush

Post by thota.sush » 22 Jan 2012

Hi shilpa / friends,

one of my friend told me i have dharmakarmadhipati yoga in my chart. he did not tell me anything further.I found some info here. can you please analyse my chart and tell me wheather this yoga is present in my chart and its implications on my life. now i am facing lot of troubles..i am under sade sati last phase now. No good job and not yet married and lost money in stocks. but i dream everyday to become entrepreneur.everything is going against to me. when will my good time starts. when is my job & marriage will happen. My details are below furnished.

Name: thota sushil
DOB: 20-06-1980
Place: kakinada time: 08:35 AM

Waiting for your positive reply

Sushil

Expertmodeller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Expertmodeller » 29 Feb 2012

Shilpaji..

could you please tell me any of the combinations you mentioned for dharmakarmadhipatiyoga formed in my chart.. and anything you observe ? i did look and see that combination of 9th and 10th lord in 3rd house.
what is the strength of this formation? is this qualify to be called DKAY ?

(i) Lord of the ninthand tenth houses from lagna:
sun and mercury conjunt in 3rd house
(ii) Lord of the ninth and the tenth from the ninth house;
mars and venus -- i dont know how to look aspects and interchange.
(iii) lords of these houses from the tenth.
Venus and Mercury -- i dont know how to look aspects and interchange.

my details
dob: 5th March 1978
Time: 01:29 AM (after midnight)
Place: Latitude: 11° 10' 0 N, Longitude: 76° 15' 0 E
planet position in lagna chart:
(1) moon (2) - (3) sun/merc (4) ven/ketu (5) - (6) - (7) mars/jup (8) - (9) sat (10) rah (11) - (12) -
Sagittarius asc

Thank you
EM

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Feb 2012

Expertmodeller wrote:Shilpaji..

could you please tell me any of the combinations you mentioned for dharmakarmadhipatiyoga formed in my chart.. and anything you observe ? i did look and see that combination of 9th and 10th lord in 3rd house.
what is the strength of this formation? is this qualify to be called DKAY ?

(i) Lord of the ninthand tenth houses from lagna:
sun and mercury conjunt in 3rd house
(ii) Lord of the ninth and the tenth from the ninth house;
mars and venus -- i dont know how to look aspects and interchange.
(iii) lords of these houses from the tenth.
Venus and Mercury -- i dont know how to look aspects and interchange.

my details
dob: 5th March 1978
Time: 01:29 AM (after midnight)
Place: Latitude: 11° 10' 0 N, Longitude: 76° 15' 0 E
planet position in lagna chart:
(1) moon (2) - (3) sun/merc (4) ven/ketu (5) - (6) - (7) mars/jup (8) - (9) sat (10) rah (11) - (12) -
Sagittarius asc

Thank you
EM
Dear EM,

--9th and 10th Lords are together in the 3rd house...where both are innimical and 10th Lord Me is combust.
in dasavarga Me has an amsa=1 and Sun=2

---So DKAY is defnitely formed, but weak throuhg the affliction of participating planets in the Rasi chart and their low strength in dasavarga charts.

-- Neverthless having a weak DKAY is better than not having one...and you will see pronunced affect of it during the Ra-Me and Ra-Sun periods coming up.

regards

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 01 Mar 2012

Shilpaji,

I have one question,"What will be the result of 9th and 10th lord-Saturn for Taurus lagna in kendra position ".Is it a good position to have saturn in kendra for taurus lagna,or it comes under kendraathipathiya dosha?

Pls clarify

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Mar 2012

Govindaram wrote:Shilpaji,

I have one question,"What will be the result of 9th and 10th lord-Saturn for Taurus lagna in kendra position ".Is it a good position to have saturn in kendra for taurus lagna,or it comes under kendraathipathiya dosha?

Pls clarify

we need to know who lords that Kendra house and house is the relationship of shani with that kendra lord.......and where in the chart the kendra lord resides....and who are the planets conjuncting or aspecting Saturn....to be able to give a more qualified answer.

better to provide the D,T and P of birth
regards

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 01 Mar 2012

shilpa wrote:
Govindaram wrote:Shilpaji,

Pls clarify

we need to know who lords that Kendra house and house is the relationship of shani with that kendra lord.......and where in the chart the kendra lord resides....and who are the planets conjuncting or aspecting Saturn....to be able to give a more qualified answer.

better to provide the D,T and P of birth
regards
Shilapaji,

DOB:22.07.86
time:2.25am
pob:Mayiladuthurai,tamilnadu

thank you

tula7

Post by tula7 » 07 Mar 2012

shilpa wrote:Einstien, Mahatma Gandhi, Bal G. Tilak and Akbar the great's charts are all examples of the excellent placements of the 9th / 10th Lords ( from lagna) as one of the main reasons for their astounding success
Dear Shilpa,
Can you please analyses what height indicate my chart ?
DOB:16/09/1978 Male
POB:22°33'35"N 72°57'0"E,INDIA
TOB:8.52A.M.
Thanks,
Tula7

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 Mar 2012

tula7 wrote:
shilpa wrote:Einstien, Mahatma Gandhi, Bal G. Tilak and Akbar the great's charts are all examples of the excellent placements of the 9th / 10th Lords ( from lagna) as one of the main reasons for their astounding success
Dear Shilpa,
Thanks,
Tula7

--from Lagna....9th and 10th lord are not associated and DKAY is not formed.

--from the 9th house thouhg the 9th and 10th lords ( Me and Su) are associted throuhg conjunction and hence DKAY is formed for medium rise in executive positions....but they are both in low amsabala so the fructification of this yoga will be limited.

How was Mar 2010 to Jan 2011 period for you from a creer POV ?

--from the lagna the 9th Lord Jup is exalted in the 4th house.

--period from Jan 2016 to april 2018 would be anotehr frutiful one.

--a chart that has a lot of all round good such as in relations ships, duties, dharmik disposition, good home and family environment.......but just lack the alpha-males killer punch in making it really really to the top.
neverthless a good rounded chart.

regards

tula7

Post by tula7 » 21 Mar 2012

shilpa wrote:
tula7 wrote:
Dear Shilpa,
Thanks,
Tula7

--from Lagna....9th and 10th lord are not associated and DKAY is not formed.

--from the 9th house thouhg the 9th and 10th lords ( Me and Su) are associted throuhg conjunction and hence DKAY is formed for medium rise in executive positions....but they are both in low amsabala so the fructification of this yoga will be limited.

How was Mar 2010 to Jan 2011 period for you from a creer POV ?

--from the lagna the 9th Lord Jup is exalted in the 4th house.

--period from Jan 2016 to april 2018 would be anotehr frutiful one.

--a chart that has a lot of all round good such as in relations ships, duties, dharmik disposition, good home and family environment.......but just lack the alpha-males killer punch in making it really really to the top.
neverthless a good rounded chart.

regards
Dear Shilpa,
Thanks for reply.i think somthing going incorrect .As i have my kundali my lagna is Tula and my 9th lord is Mer and 10th lord is moon and they have mutual 7th aspect and also 9th lord Mer combine with raj yog karak Saturn and sun in leo. Jupiter is my 3rd and 6th lord and it is in cancer in 10H. My sun,moon and lagna in odd no.house and vargottam lagna too.Please guide.

From March 2010 to Jan 2011 nothing much rise in salary but i did foreign trip by for company work and good pass time.
Thanks,
Tula7

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 Mar 2012

dear Tula,

yes something is not right....i will review again and respond.
regards

Sunjit86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunjit86 » 22 Mar 2012

shilpa,

Quick general question:

Some people are of the view that rahu co owns aquarius.

if thats the case, can RAHU be involved in a DKRY?

my 10th lord (Jupiter) is in the 9th house and as mentioned above my 9th Lord (Rahu) is in the 10th house.

Whats your opinion?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Mar 2012

Sunjit86 wrote:shilpa,

Quick general question:

Some people are of the view that rahu co owns aquarius.

if thats the case, can RAHU be involved in a DKRY?

my 10th lord (Jupiter) is in the 9th house and as mentioned above my 9th Lord (Rahu) is in the 10th house.

Whats your opinion?
To your question.....In my opinion the answer is a categoric No.
the house owners are the main planets only.

Rahu and Ketu's own house, exaltation and debilitation is both speculative and not unviserally agreed upon

I do believe that there are some Rasi signs where Rahu's and Ketu's natural properties find alignment with the Rasi properties and hence they are stronger.......but not really like owning the house or exalted or debilitated.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Mar 2012

shilpa wrote:dear Tula,

regards

--from lagna DKAY is not formed nor from the 9th or 10th lords.

--however the 10th house is quite strong with an exalted Jup and Jup is moderately strong with an amsabala=3 in dasavarga charts.

--10th lord Moon in the 5th house of shani implies creative abilities not fully allowed to express...mental blocks....and that reflects in the form of an afflicted 10th house in navamsa( again Lorded by Moon) implying your satisfaction level is less, inspite of having a reasonable career.

--Moon is also the 10th lord in dasamsa and well placed.

your Asc is in vargottama in D1, D9 and D10......you know your life purposes but are not allowed express the creative side of your abilities.

that said the Jup shani-Jup period that you are running from Jun 2010 until Jan 2013 is a pretty good one for career....especially with YK shani transitting over the lagna and Jup in trasnit aspecting the exalted natal Jup in the 10th house.

Karma-phala and good fortune shall all be paid out during this period.
But keep your exepctations balanced in what you want our of your career.

regards

tula7

Post by tula7 » 23 Mar 2012

shilpa wrote:
shilpa wrote:dear Tula,

regards

--from lagna DKAY is not formed nor from the 9th or 10th lords.

--however the 10th house is quite strong with an exalted Jup and Jup is moderately strong with an amsabala=3 in dasavarga charts.

--10th lord Moon in the 5th house of shani implies creative abilities not fully allowed to express...mental blocks....and that reflects in the form of an afflicted 10th house in navamsa( again Lorded by Moon) implying your satisfaction level is less, inspite of having a reasonable career.

--Moon is also the 10th lord in dasamsa and well placed.

your Asc is in vargottama in D1, D9 and D10......you know your life purposes but are not allowed express the creative side of your abilities.

that said the Jup shani-Jup period that you are running from Jun 2010 until Jan 2013 is a pretty good one for career....especially with YK shani transitting over the lagna and Jup in trasnit aspecting the exalted natal Jup in the 10th house.

Karma-phala and good fortune shall all be paid out during this period.
But keep your exepctations balanced in what you want our of your career.

regards
Dear Shilpa,
Thanks, moon 10th Land mercury 9thL have mutual aspect in 5/11 axis from lagna .It is not DKY? My career is good compare to peers having same education.Should i able to start business?from 2013 Mercury 9th lord MD will start.How is that period for business sucess and wealth?
Thanks,
Tula7