Lessons of Venus Mahadasha?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
universe
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Lessons of Venus Mahadasha?

Post by universe » 18 Feb 2023

I am currently at the end of Ketu Mahadasha, and entering Venus Mahadasha at the end of May this year. Despite the many ups and downs of the period, I have learnt valuable lessons about letting go of material attachments and not letting my self-worth be defined by my achievements. But lately, I have been experiencing conflicting feelings. I am feeling more ambitious than usual, I feel like wanting to opt for higher studies, switch careers and try something new and meet new people. While I know the experience under Venus Mahadasha will vary from person to person, I wanted to know what general lessons does one learn under Venus Mahadasha.

I apologise in advance if this topic has been discussed elsewhere on the forum or if my query is too vague. Any insights on this topic will be useful. Thank you.