Ketu mahadasha - saturn antardasha.....HELP !!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
diksha
Ketu mahadasha - saturn antardasha.....HELP !!

Post by diksha » 13 Jun 2021

I have been in ketu mahadasha since april 2016 and it has been a hell of a ride. My experiences have been really hurtful in ketu-ketu and ketu-venus. After ketu-venus, I was compelled to abandon my ego and expectations and had to learn to be okay with helplessness.
My ketu-jupiter was a little boring and there were no emotional peaks except more of waiting phase. Things are getting delayed and I am desperately in need of a prediction that can ease my unsatisfaction that I am in right now. I am currently going through ketu-saturn and want to know how is it going to be ahead as I have saturn as strongest planet in my birth chart according to bala.
My birth details are:
date- 21/12/1993
time- 19:25
place- Patna, Bihar, India

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ketu mahadasha - saturn antardasha.....HELP !!

Post by Sishya » 14 Jun 2021

Hi,

It is true that you are in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha. It started in March 2016 and will last until March 2023. Just so you are aware, your Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Krittika Nakshatra, ruled by 2nd lord of Family Expansion Sun/Ravi... who himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. In other words, there is a Parivarthana Yoga, at the Nakshatra level. And hence the delays and dissatisfaction, that you've been experiencing.

Next Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra. Please be reminded that he is a Badha-Karaka for the chart and is placed way too close to Gandanta degrees - at the edge of Vrischika Rashi. Also, kindly bear with me... for you will start your Sade-Sathi or transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across your natal Moon/Chandra, even before you get done with your Ketu Maha-Dasha.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense if you were to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Jun 2021

diksha !
Asc sign - Cancer with moon in 9th is favorable for fortune, finances.
you are in Ketu MD and Saturn AD
Current forecast looks stressful for profession and personal relationships.
there could be disputes and faces delay.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 14 Jun 2021

Hi,

Ketu-Saturn is from Feb 2021 to Mar 2022. Its a relatively better sub-period and some success, position and wealth are indicated. During Ketu-Mercury which comes next from Mar 2022 to Mar 2023, the continuation of auspicious happenings are indicated. Note that these indications are relative to earlier part of Ketu dasha.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

diksha

Post by diksha » 17 Jun 2021

Thankyou Sujit and sishya for your response.
How would saturn antardasha prove out to be?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jun 2021

Hi,

Saturn/Shani-dev is powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona, in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, in your birth-chart. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanistha, ruled by his enemy Mars/Kuja...who incidentally happens to be the Yogakaraka for the chart - but then, he is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort and has been torched (is combust in other words) in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

Given the situation, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how the period might play out.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 27 Jun 2021

You can expect marriage during this Saturn antara. If you are employed, you may also expect changes in the job.

TKC

diksha

Post by diksha » 15 Apr 2022

My birth details are 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, India, female.
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha. I need help because I am not fine mentally. I want to know when will everything be okay.
I want to know about my marriage, if it will be love or arranged.