Dasha Unanswered Questions

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bline
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Dasha Unanswered Questions

Post by Bline » 03 Jun 2021

Dear learned astrologers and friends,

I have a question about dasha's if the mahadashapathi is in a yoga.

Twice this year I read charts of individuals with shukra and mangal in a neech bhang raj yog entering into the new phase from ketu and chandra respectively.

My question:

How do we see such dasha's unfold? What are the considerations one must take (i.e. lagna lord, karaka's in jaimini). How do I guide them?

Further information:

What confirms this neechabhanga is not only the planetary placement but their life choices. I do not want to get into details about their chart, but these planets are placed well and strong apart from sign placement (ashtaka varga/shad bala/placement in kendra/trikone). I'm moved by the similarities and clear demonstration of this yoga. They are inspiring individuals, both work in sincere service of those represented by debilitation i.e. poverty/violence. They have had their own experiences with such difficulties. Before the maturity of these planets, they had some neech traits/experiences/health issues.

Thank you,
Bline

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Dasha Unanswered Questions

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 17 Jul 2021

If the planet on question is going to run the Maha Dasha (assuming Vimshottari) - then the planet's lordship would be main player. And of course the bhakti / sub-dash would play the secondary role on what exactly the native would get.

BTW, if the yoga is confirmed with the respective planets' strengths, then we can expect the results on those planet's bhuktis.

Thanks.

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Dasha Unanswered Questions

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 17 Jul 2021

BTW, if you are taking Vimshottari or other Parashara based Dasha, and try to mix-match with Jaimini; that wouldn't give exact results. They are two different shools of teachings.

If it is Narayana Dasha (Jaimini), then usage of Jaimini's Caracas would make good results.

Thanks.