Worst time of my life and I don't know why

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
blenders
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Worst time of my life and I don't know why

Post by blenders » 24 May 2021

As I began to approach the latter part of my moon dasha, my life began to fall apart completely. My moon is debilitated and am wondering- Is it normal for the dasha of a debilitated planet to start out well and end very badly? Moon rules my 11th house.

Aug 4, 1979 10:45am New York, NY.

I have maybe 18 months left of my Moon Dasha. Overall the dasha was very lucrative financially. However starting last year I have lost EVERYTHING. All the money, my home, my partner of many years, ALL MY FRIENDS ABANDONED ME WHEN THEY FOUND OUT I LOST MY FORTUNE. I have found myself alone, poor and shaken with the reality that none of those people I shared my life with for so long were ever my real friends. They just liked how I spent my money on them when I had it.

Moon is the lord of the 11th and is debilitated. Is this normal behavior for the Dasha of a debilitated planet to fall apart at the very end of the Dasha?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Worst time of my life and I don't know why

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes relevant for this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi (Virgo) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... the 11th lord of Labha-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 11th house (along with Badha-Karaka Jupiter/Guru in his Uccha-Sthana, Venus/Shukra and 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Sun/Ravi - incidentally, all of them occupy Sarpa Drekkana) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev. Mercury/Budha is way too closely placed to Venus/Shukra - they engage in Planetary war or Graha Yudha. To make matters worse, Mercury/Budha is way too close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
3. Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana in Vrischika Rashi (Scorpio) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. He is in cusp or Sandhi and way too close to Gandanta degrees - not to mention being caught in the middle of nowhere without much support on the flanks and hence relevance of Kemadruma Yoga. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, you are a loner with very few friends or social life. The few that might have given company to you are not really friends, but more like parasites feeding on and taking advantage of you.
4. You've been running Maha-Dasha of Moon/Chandra since early 2013. Just so all of us are clear, you had started Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across the 12th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, I'm sure you'd have experienced some of it's influence. Subsequently, the powerful transit of Rahu-Ketu (more specifically during the Antara of weak Mercury/Budha) have had their effect. The saving grace is activation of natural benefics Jupiter/Guru, Venus/Shukra and Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha placed in the 11th house of Karaka Rashi (Cancer), had perhaps reduced the turbulence.

In summary, it is a combination of these (and other such) factors, that has contributed to the unfolding of your Karma... as shared in your post. Given that you'll be starting Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja (a top class malefic for the chart), soon after current Maha-Dasha of Moon/Chandra... starting early 2023, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, based on your faith and belief.

Sincerely...

hamid

Post by hamid » 07 Jun 2021

You going through antardasa of VENUS which is your 2nd lord.
The antardasa of the 2nd lord is always troublesome,gives worries, non cooperation from sub ordinates, loss of job and in certain cases even change of residence is observed.

blenders
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by blenders » 13 Jun 2021

Very interesting insights from both of you. I've never heard of the term Sarpa Drekkana before and I'm not sure what that is, but everything else I can understand.

"Unless I'm terribly mistaken, you are a loner with very few friends or social life. The few that might have given company to you are not really friends, but more like parasites feeding on and taking advantage of you."

Yes. This is absolutely true. I spend most of my time alone even though that is often not my choice. A few months ago I started a new job for example and from the first day at work I was placed in the only desk in the entire office that is entirely away from Everyone else. All the other workers are seated together, but the desk I was randomly assigned to is sealed off from everyone and I spend the entire work day not speaking to or being around anyone. My choice in life has often been to either be alone or to be with someone whom I cannot trust because they are parasitic. The choice to be with a good person is often simply not presented to me as an option at all.

My mars is in digbala. Will that help my mars dasha a little bit? I have Rahu coming after that as well.

blenders
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by blenders » 13 Jun 2021

"You going through antardasa of VENUS which is your 2nd lord.
The antardasa of the 2nd lord is always troublesome,gives worries, non cooperation from sub ordinates, loss of job and in certain cases even change of residence is observed."

But why is that? I would have thought that 2nd lord antardasha would have given me more money not less. Especially since venus is benefic. Isn't venus friendly to moon.