Jupiter mahadasa with Saturn antardasa

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Wildkat
Jupiter mahadasa with Saturn antardasa

Post by Wildkat » 30 Dec 2020

Hello,
Details: January 21,1985
Place: calicut , kerala
Time: 4:29 pm evening
Shravana-1, makara rashi

I want to try to get my visa to travel in January. I have been told I have the positions for foreign settlement but in my peak sade sathi should I even try? Is there anyone who can tell me Should I go to my interview in January??

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Jupiter mahadasa with Saturn antardasa

Post by Shivshankar » 30 Dec 2020

in previous posts you mentioned you had US green card.

Wildkat

Re: Jupiter mahadasa with Saturn antardasa

Post by Wildkat » 07 Jan 2021

Shivshankar ji
Yes, I do. But I stayed in India over 1 year with no permission to do so, infact I have a US embassy appointment on Jan 21, my B-Day to see if they can let me get a transit permission. By rules if I stay longer than 1 year out of US without permission it's like abandoning the green card. And from previous post you know my husband is facing prison time. I am thinking should I even try to go back to US? Or try another country? Or just adjust to India and live here. Wat do u see in my chart? My whole life now 35 I have lived in different countries, I live India but having lived in US for 13years, having a US born 4yr old and being a therapist (outside we r paid well) I am leaning on going abroad again. This question was put before I got the embassy date, I am still. Thinking shuddered I go and even try to convince them to send me back?