Rahu mahadasha saturn andardasha.

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu mahadasha saturn andardasha.

Post by Shruti2811 » 19 Jul 2020

Respected forum members.

What precautions and remedies need to be taken and what to expect, for someone about to start saturn antardasha in rahu mahadasha, with natal saturn in aquarius in 3rd house and rahu in 12th house of scorpio, sagittarius ascendent.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu mahadasha saturn andardasha.

Post by Shruti2811 » 03 Aug 2020

Any insights on the topic would be of great help

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 03 Aug 2020

Ask me Shruti! I just completed my Rahu MD- Saturn AD in March. Materially it wasn't rewarding at all. Complacency, Laziness & lethargic attitude increased. Mental fogginess was there with depressive tendencies. Good thing was that I was attracted to Spirituality a lot. Specially Shiv Bhakti as both Rahu & Shani are ardent Shiv Worshippers. It's a time of self analysis & introspection as per my humble opinion. I am not interested in doing any chart reading so I am not going into placement details but I have shared my experience with you but I can tell you that your focus will be on spiritual & emancipation pursuits, take care of your health otherwise hospitals visits are likely. 12th house matters are under focus so shift focus from materialistic sex & bed pleasures to non material pursuits of moksha & meditation.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 23 Sep 2020

Not good on mental plane on the last leg of it with sade sati going on.