Rahu Mahadasha with Rahu in Ketu's Nakshatra

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu Mahadasha with Rahu in Ketu's Nakshatra

Post by rvenkam » 25 Nov 2019

How will be Rahu Mahadasha for my husband with Rahu in Ketu s Nakshatra ( Magha) and Ketu in Rahu 's Nakshatra ( dhanishta) in terms of married life/career and Health ?

Below are his details :

POB: Trichy,TamilNadu
TOB: 06:05 PM
DOB: 11th March 1980.

His chart details

1. Rahu , Jupiter and Mars in Leo ( ascendant)
2. Saturn in Virgo
3. Moon in Sagitarius ( 5th house)
4. Mercury, Ketu and Sun in Aquarius
5. Venus in Aries

Thanks
rvenkam

arun50

Re: Rahu Mahadasha with Rahu in Ketu's Nakshatra

Post by arun50 » 02 Dec 2019

Hello,

I'll try my best at a prediction here as I am still a beginner to Vedic astrology! So Rahu is in the ascendant in leo in Magha nakshatra like you said. For Rahu, since it doesn't own a sign/house, we look at the conjunction and especially the dispositor for its effects.

Although according to KP significations Rahu signifies houses 6 and 12 in this chart since due to it being behind the Ascendant in degrees, it falls in the 12th house in the chalit chart. Sun, Rahu's rasi dispositor is the Lagna lord but weak in the divisional charts and also placed in an enemy sign (Aquarius in the 7th) so there will definitely be marital issues that come up, loss of confidence for him. Additionally the Sun is the Atmakaraka for your husband and signifies houses: 12, 7, 5, 8, 1. So there can be a concerted effort made towards spirituality, charitable/humanitarian causes. Since Rahu inherently creates an obsession and is placed in Simha, the ego will be very fragile but inflated during this period. The charitable works he engages in may be for vanity reasons rather than guided by good intentions.

On the bright side, Rahu's placement in Magha nakshatra (the throne) bodes well for his career especially in taking up more publicly visible roles. I'm assuming that your husband is in some form of financial services or consumer goods business? Especially the Rahu-Mercury period in 2026-2029 will be very fruitful for his business and career advancement, he'll be engaging in some form of public evangelism for his business/career that will bring him public recognition. This is because Mercury is in the pushkar navamsha, 10th from the moon, and in a friendly sign at a Kendra.

The Rahu-Jupiter period from 2021-2024 will bring challenges regarding health, a lot of small diseases can come up and take up some expenses, but they will not be life threatening at all, just a nuisance. The Jupiter period will also bring marital disputes but in the end it will smooth out.

The Rahu-Saturn period from 2024-2026 will be the precursor to the great period coming up in Rahu-Mercury (2026-2029) and will set a very strong financial foundation for his public ascent in the Mercury period. This time will also be great for family life and any previous conflicts will get resolved.

I don't mean to scare you with the negative predictions written above, I think it's better to be prepared! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Arun

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » 15 Dec 2019

Thanks a lot Arun for the detailed analysis !

He is into sales and proposal in Steel Industry. Is there a chance of growth in this industry or can he try some other domains ? How is Rahu - Rahu Bhukthi for trying anything new in career ?

Thanks
rvenkam

arun50

Post by arun50 » 15 Dec 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!! So in terms of his general skill sets, he will always be involved in some form of public evangelism/messaging due to his strong Mercury that I had mentioned. In terms of changing industry or his job, the most likely period is Rahu-Jupiter due to Jupiter being 5th and 8th lord (5th house is 8th from 10th - break and changes in career). Additionally Moon is sitting in Jupiter's sign in the 5th as the 12th lord, which could also give a foreign assignment in the Rahu-Jupiter period.

But as I said earlier, his major ascent will be in Rahu-Saturn from 2024-2026 followed by Rahu-Mercury from 2026-2029 where he will rapidly rise in the workplace. There will definitely be an opportunity to do business abroad and or do business with foreigners in that period. He will get rapid promotions in Rahu-Mercury and do quite well for himself financially.

Best regards,

Arun