Jupiter and Saturn mahadasha!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sachi.faith
Jupiter and Saturn mahadasha!

Post by sachi.faith » 23 Nov 2019

Namaste astrologers,

Kindly give insight on how jupiter and Saturn mahadasha will be according to the details given below:
Dob: 15/02/1979
Tob: 17:08
Birth place: Jabalpur

Thanks in advance.

arun50

Re: Jupiter and Saturn mahadasha!

Post by arun50 » 02 Dec 2019

Hey there!

So I am assuming the this is Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh for my analysis. I am a beginner with Vedic Astrology, but I will try my best to predict here!

So you are a cancer lagna, with Uttara-Phalguni Pada 4 Janma Nakshatra. You are currently in your Jupiter-Mercury-Sun Vimshottari Dasha.

So far your Jupiter dasha must have been filled with some family disputes and expenses on their count, but your Jupiter is close to the exaltation degree, retrograde and in pushkar navamsha. The current Mercury bhukti will be particularly tough as your mercury isn't very strong, it's in the 8th house without much strength in the divisional charts.

Your Jupiter dasha will significantly improve starting in April, 2021 when your Jupiter-Ketu period starts. You will get opportunities for foreign travels as well! But this Jupiter dasha will start giving its best results in the Jupiter-Venus period onwards according to me, Venus signifies houses 5,4,11 quite strongly in KP astrology and this will increase your gains from maternal property, comforts, gains from children (they could do well in school and win more recognition), etc. From there to the end of the Jupiter dasha in 2030 you will have a good time!

Saturn dasha will be a little bit taxing in terms of family issues again, but you will be strongly supported by your children financially and emotionally!

Please let me know how your Mars dasha from 1989-1996 was (age 10 to age 17)! Your Mars is quite strong in the chart (exalted sign, pushkar navamsha, gopuramsha). It must have given you a lot of popularity within your school circle, probably in both education and extra-curriculars like sports and debate!

Best,

Arun

sachi.faith

Post by sachi.faith » 06 Jan 2020

Mars mahadasha passed when I was in school. I did good in school.

sachi.faith

Post by sachi.faith » 06 Jan 2020

Thanks sir for giving your valued time.

sachi.faith

Post by sachi.faith » 17 Jan 2020

Anybody, please give your opinion...