Saturn Ketu Period

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Clairvoyance
Saturn Ketu Period

Post by Clairvoyance » 16 Jul 2019

I am an Engineering graduate currently pursuing MBA from IIM and will be completing coming March.

I will be going through Saturn Ketu Period around August this year. Will it be beneficial to cracking campus recruitment. I am majoring in Finance and Marketing.

Anuradha, 4th October, 1996.
8.25pm Hyderabad

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Ketu Period

Post by Sujit » 17 Jul 2019

In astrologer's view your ascendant is placed on the edge of two signs. A difference of two minutes in time of birth will change the ascendant and affect the readings.
Two minutes of error is normal in recording birth times. You will have to consider BTR ( birth time rectification) based on past events of life.

This is for your knowledge.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Clairvoyance

Post by Clairvoyance » 17 Jul 2019

Thanks Sujit ji. How to do birth time rectifications? Is my ascendant closer to aries or gemini.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Jul 2019

Clairvoyance wrote:
17 Jul 2019
Thanks Sujit ji. How to do birth time rectifications? Is my ascendant closer to aries or gemini.
With given time it is 0 degrees 29 min Taurus. It could be Aries or Taurus.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Clairvoyance

Post by Clairvoyance » 18 Jul 2019

Sujit ji thanks. If it is taurus will my career have a good start? The period I am going through will it she favourable. I would also like to pursue my career abroad and will the dasa period be favourable.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2019

Clairvoyance wrote:
18 Jul 2019
Sujit ji thanks. If it is taurus will my career have a good start? The period I am going through will it she favourable. I would also like to pursue my career abroad and will the dasa period be favourable.
Due to borderline status of your chart. I am not taking chances.
The proper way is to do birth time rectification to confirm the ascendant.
Good luck !
- Sujit