Yogini or Vimshottari?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adrika
Contributor
Contributor
Yogini or Vimshottari?

Post by Adrika » 13 May 2019

Hi all learned astrologers

I want to ask whether Yogini Dasha or Vimshottari Dasha gives more accurate results?

Also specifically to Rahu, I want to ask whether Rahu mahadasha or Sankata dasha is worse out the two?

I appreciate this is a generalised question with no birth charts but any insight you can add would be useful. I struggle to find much online about Yogini Dasha.

Regards

A

joyd

Re: Yogini or Vimshottari?

Post by joyd » 13 May 2019

you have to see the event from vimsottari and has to confirm whether it is materialises or not from yogini plus chara dasa methods.Reg rahu-sankata dasa, my reply is "no".

joyd.

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 13 May 2019

Ok so in your opinion all three are of equal importance?

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 May 2019

YES.

joyd

Angel85

Post by Angel85 » 16 May 2019

After experiencing both I would say the Vimshottari Rahu Mahadasha was worse for me than Sankata

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 May 2019

ok what sign dasas you are under in chara dasa scheme during rahu mahadasha?

joyd.

Angel85

Post by Angel85 » 18 May 2019

Libra, Scorpio, sag and cap for Rahu Mahadasha. And for sankata I was under Aries Taurus Gemini and just started cancer.

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 25 May 2019

Can anyone else give more detailed analysis on this?

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 May 2019

These type of questions i frequently treated as blind questions.you are erring in quoting your sign dasas without proper birth info.First understood your chara dasa first thoroughly.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 May 2019

Are you followed star and progressive lagna method to calculate your yogini or you adopted a different method?pl confirm first.

joyd.