Ketu maha dasha, how will I survive??

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ivankalyani
Ketu maha dasha, how will I survive??

Post by Ivankalyani » 08 Feb 2019

Hi friends,
I am in the ketu mahadasha since last six months and it's very unpredictable.
My mind is very restless and physical health is poor.
Family relationships are strained and no close friends to rely on. I thought 2019 will be a good year as it's 9 number ending but last week I lost my job. Family is always complaining that I am lazy. But I cannot concentrate on anything, desperate for money and peace of mind.

Please advise on ketu mahadasha my details are below
Date of birth: 27-08-1980
Time of birth: 9:20pm
Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Denyblackburn

Re: Ketu maha dasha, how will I survive??

Post by Denyblackburn » 08 Feb 2019

First of all, its already a sucess that you realized that you are in Ketu Dasha in the early stage. That means you eleminated further risks to really destroy your life. You will get lied alot in this Dasha in the hope it will help you out this frustration, instead it will get worse. So be careful when you get promises.

Your Mars in the 7. House is interesting, do you have anger issues towards your Relationships? If yes please relax and calm your mind

Your 10. House in Lagna is alone with Ketu, so prepare for a break in career, its really only Ketu which gives you obstacles right now. All other Planets are in your favor! Pray to Ganesha Mantras and things get better very very fast

Just be careful with the Mars in the 7. House and anger issues (if you have any)

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 09 Feb 2019

Hi Denyblackburn,

Thank you for your reply.
Just wanted to clarify...
Your 10. House in Lagna is alone with Ketu, so prepare for a break in career, its really only Ketu which gives you obstacles right now. ... Does this mean I will have a good good break? I really appreciate an answer soon. Btw the best part of your reply .....All other Planets are in your favor!
This really gives me hope!! Thank you!!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Feb 2019

Current maha dasa and current sub period of Venus is likely to stressful for marriage, job, relationships and finances.
You can do remedies for Ketu with dedication.
Offer prayers to Lord ganapati. Help elderly, saintly people.

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 10 Feb 2019

There is litteraly no enemy or weak planet in your Chart, your blessed. Your 8. House in Lagna is also empty, thats very good.

Indeed, your Ketu is in 10. House in D1 and empty in D9 which means, Ketu is saying you need a break to work on your soul now.

Pray to Ganesha, there are wonderful Mantras on Youtube. I would say your confusion is in 1 week over. Trust me on that. New Job opportunities will come!
It will also help for your health.

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 11 Feb 2019

Thank you Sujit.
Thank you for you reply, Denyblackburn.

Rashmi86
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rashmi86 » 11 Nov 2022

Hello,

My DOB is 31-May- 1986 22:37 pm, Mysore, india.

My second daughter DOB IS 12-oct-2020 13:33 PM , Lausanne, switzerland

My Daughter and I both would start Ketu MD from 2026 and I will be starting Sade sath from Jan 2023.
I would like to know the impact of Ketu MD in general, as we both are going to start, what would be the impact 2 ppl in a family with same Dasha?
Areas where the impact could be seen and the remedial measures?

Thanks