Very painfull Jupiter Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
debraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Very painfull Jupiter Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha

Post by debraj » 25 Jan 2019

Malefic Jupiter in 1ST house Virgo ascendant and Saturn in 8th house Aries in my Lagna chart is the perhaps the worst placements as compared to positioning of any other planets?
Jupiter, now in His Mahadasha, with Saturn Antardasha since 2017, has only given me failures, pain and sufferings in all aspects of life - so much so that I, of lately, have started thinking of ending my life. I don't think that I will be able to survive for 16 years of this malicious and awful planet's Mahadasha and antardasha.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Very painfull Jupiter Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha

Post by Sujit » 25 Jan 2019

Post birth details.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 25 Jan 2019

Hi debraj,

placement of saturn and jupiter could be bad in vargas. You bith date could be around
july 29, 1969.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 29 Jan 2019

Please dont end your life. I am going through the most painful Jupiter MD too. Physical torture pain. I am like please give me back Rahu MD. It was like a bed of roses compared to this hell. I have suicidal thoughts . But will not kill myself. I cant even think how next Satturn MD will be. So think of this period as cleansing of your worst prarabda and learn to appreciate the other positives in your life.

debraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by debraj » 29 Mar 2019

Birth details - DOB-19-July-1969 - Place - Margherita - Assam - India, Time of birth 9.30 AM

@ Luckygirl- same here, I wish , again I get the Rahu MD. the last 10 years of Rahu mahadasha was like I was walking on the air, career, money everything exclent.

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 18 Jul 2019

Your problem is not jupiter, its your lagna lord which is combust. Lord of 1st house (yourself) and 10th (job/career) is placed in own sign of gemini in 10th, thats an excellent placement,but as your karma would have it the planet is combust! Thats nature's way of telling you to pay attention to life. Wear a 5 carat emerald. Incorporate the color green in to your life. Wear green cloths, get green show piece in your living room, even have some form of green show piece at your job/desk. This will start taking your life in the right direction. Don't blame jupiter without knowing how to read a chart. Jupiter is the lord of 4th and 7th placed in the 1st house...again thats excellent. Sure its not in the best sign but thats not how astrology works. Both kendra lords in kendra! thats rajyogas in itself. Ra and Ke are in 0 deg, adding to the disinterest in your life. Get spiritual! Ke in the 1st house in itself is a great indication of a spiritual person. This depression (as it usually does) will lead you to spirituality. Jup in 1st will allow you to learn wisdom/spirituality especially in its dasha. Jupiter dasha is hitting you hard because your life is taking an exit from highway pretty quickly, so instead of crashing your car, take the damn exit and see where it leads you. Venus in its own sign thats good, Mars in its own sign thats awesome! Lord of 6th in 8th, but is debilitated so be disciplined! help out the needy, poor people, servants...donate instead of complaining and thinking about suicide!

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 18 Jul 2019

Hi Debraj ji,

Placement of badhaka jupiter in lagna is not welcome.plus, jupiter-saturn are in 6/8 relationship. In transit, jupiter is in 3rd and saturn in 4th in close conjuntion with ketu is not good for mental peace and health. Rahu transiting in 10th aspected by saturn is causing problems at workplace. your situation will improve, when saturn will transit to capricorn and when jupiter-mercury dasha begins.

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 23 Jul 2019

Same hear. Jupiter mahadasa and Saturn antardasa was not good and lost job in Saturn/ rahu period. Since than not able to find any job. Been close to lend a job for couple times but at last minute things didn't work out. My birth details. Jan 20, 1967. 1:35 pm, maheshwar mp.