Mars dasha- hell on earth- Please Help!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor
Mars dasha- hell on earth- Please Help!

Post by tejomaya » 07 Jan 2019

Dear Jyotishis,
Looking for some urgent help here. My times have been very bad over the last 5 years or so. This seems to be due to Mars dasha. The problems I have faced have been:

1. Job instability. Even in spite of excellent results, I was forced to quit my job(in 2015) and over the last years have not been able to find a stable, well paying job. I joined a company in 2017 during the Budha bhukti/antardasha and this too came to an end under similar circumstances, only that the job was different from what was discussed during interviews. Trying to do independent consulting since then along with job search with not much success either way.

2. Health has suffered, diagnosed with diabetes and then there have been nagging problems.

3.Finances- Income is not steady and have had to borrow. Down to last money now.

4. In the Kethu antardasha my father passed away. Towards the end of the Budha bhukti, just before Kethu, my spiritual Guru also left his physical body. So father has been affected. I have had to borrow money just to do the monthly shraddha that is to be done. I am hoping I will get a job soon as I would not be able to keep borrowing to do even his monthyl shraddha.

5. Bad relationship with relatives – people have even stooped to attributing faults to me that I do not possess, lying about things I have not done and others. Insults, slights and betrayals abound.

6. Kethu bhukti was king of mental agony. There was a constant focus on my issues instead of even allowing me to even grieve over my father’s death. In addition, I had to stay in relatives houses since my father passed away elsewhere.

7. Chances of our having our own kids also seems very low. Medical problems. Bad prognosis given by doctor around 7th Nov 2017. Around the same time problems in my new job started. Around a year later, father passed away.

8. Bad reputation – as can be understood from all the previous points, my name is now dragged through ordure. It is probably the least of my problems now.

9. Currently there is an atmosphere of despair. I really need to force myself to do anything( sit and gather courage for doing things). My wife is also in deep despair and there is almost no one to encourage us. Even faith in divine of near and dear ones is challenged.

Please help with answering:

a. Am I likely to get a job soon ? What should I do to get a good job soon in this Sukra antardasha ?

b. When are we likely to have a decent time ? This is really some kind of residence in hell.

c. When will we have some kind of bhagyam ?

Sadly, my knowledge of astrology or spiritual practices or my professional experience and expertise all seem to be of not much help now. It seems to be a cursed period. Please help.

Birth details : 07.n.ov 197.5
1047 am
Chennai

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mars dasha- hell on earth- Please Help!

Post by tejomaya » 07 Jan 2019

To add, my vehicle is no longer in a usable state( no money to maintain), if things don't change, will need to leave rented house to - to go god knows where. Really dire situation.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Jan 2019

Tejomaya,

Offer prayers to Lord Ganapati in the morning after bath and before breakfast.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jan 2019

your right BT is 10-40 am.Mars in vedhaks house and in rahu's star.so his dasa end portions are only favourable[sun and-Moon].you will get job only after 13-3-2020 that is in mars-sun pereoid.Before confirming whether your future job issue like is it stable or fluctuating one,i want to know first how is your entire moon dasa financially.

joyd.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 09 Jan 2019

Joydji,

Moon dasha was mixed financially. Over the 10 year period, Ketu bhukti, Shani bhukti and the Ashtama shani period were bad- financially and otherwise. Guru, Shukra and a few others were good. Surya was okay.I was able to earn decent amounts of money and save a bit until 2015 September. I bought a new car just before the start of Chandra dasha and was able to pay back the loan, along with some others I took without much trouble.

It was never as bad as this though. I always had money coming in even if my expenses were more than my earnings during the bad times. Even if my job was in danger due to fraud by corporate honchos( along with tens of thousands of others), I was saved at the last possible moment.
Last edited by tejomaya on 09 Jan 2019, edited 2 times in total.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 09 Jan 2019

Thank you Sujitji. Will try and do this before breakfast starting tomorrow.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jan 2019

your 9-10th lords of rasi and navamsa are under nodes influence.so delay in getting a new job and bhagya is seen.In D10 moon in 8th denoting that getting a job is herculean task.If venus gives job and it ends abruptly in few months time. mars-venus is in 2-12 axis in rasi and in 3[VEN]-11[MARS] axis in D9.Mars-sun only promising some kind of stable job.Moon AD will take you in to your own business.Rahu dasa gives lot of travelling on business matters.

joyd.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 17 Jan 2019

Sujithji,

I have started doing as you suggested. By when do you think I will get some positive results ?

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 17 Jan 2019

joyd wrote:
09 Jan 2019
your 9-10th lords of rasi and navamsa are under nodes influence.so delay in getting a new job and bhagya is seen.In D10 moon in 8th denoting that getting a job is herculean task.If venus gives job and it ends abruptly in few months time. mars-venus is in 2-12 axis in rasi and in 3[VEN]-11[MARS] axis in D9.Mars-sun only promising some kind of stable job.Moon AD will take you in to your own business.Rahu dasa gives lot of travelling on business matters.

joyd.
Joydji,

There is some confusion. Mars and Venus are in kendra to each other in Rasi(even using your corrected birth time). The same conditions in D10 have been in place since birth. I got my first job before 1 month of leaving college and did not face this kind of problem before. Why do you think these are applicable now ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jan 2019

@ tejo- /Good doubt.whenever an event happens ,dasa-bhukti,transit and corresponding house activations plays key role.That is an event materialises just like a 3-dimensional model.THis is the reason why even though the same house is activated 5-7 times in natives life in a cyclical way,you wont get the same result but a different one based at that time dasa-bhukti,transits interactions.A house/or planet has many significations.Each time they activate one,one significations[more-destined ones] and not all significationa at a time.THis is due to divisional charts and natives age related topics like marriage/job/children/disease like things.In a simple way based on our ashrama dharmas like balya-yavvana-kowmara-vrudhapya the event and their significations are under activation.For example-take your mentioned one in your post.you got a job just after finished your degree just before 1 month.By That pereoid both your transits/dasa-bhukti/6th or 10th house significations are under perfect sync.so you experienced that effect at that moment.Hope you have clear picture now about your doubt..

joyd.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 18 Mar 2019

Can someone please tell me whether I will ever recover from this career/money/life wise? Mind is full of fear and I am very depressed. Will I need to relocate now ? Will I have to depend on others for my living ? Will I and my wife survive this period ? Looking for some answers- please help!!!!!