MD And AD Results Laghu Parashari

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
MD And AD Results Laghu Parashari

Post by Hina » 30 Dec 2018

Hello,

I am trying to decipher the results of an unrelated AD planet in a Dasha, as per the rules of this link-

http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/md-an ... -parashari

In a Kumbh Lagna, if running Dasha is of Rahu in 5th house of Gemini. AD is of Mangal in 10th house of Scorpio. It is a 6-8 axis. There is no relationship that I can between the two planets. Mangal does aspect Rahu/5th house by 8th aspect. Very far relationship is- Mangal in in Jyeshtha nakshatra. Budh is conjunct Rahu in 5th house.

Will Mangal give good results in its AD given that both Rahu & Mangal are yogkaraks? Even if Mangal is enemy of Rahu and Lagan lord Shani?

Thanks!

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: MD And AD Results Laghu Parashari

Post by ADC » 31 Dec 2018

Without the birth details, unable to comment.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Jan 2019

Hi Hina….

You picked up the details from a very good traditional astrologer, who is also a teacher ( I had interacted with him, infact we had analyzed of PM Narendra Damodardas Modi sir chart, Mr.Jha analyzed PM's chart with Correct and accurate birth time and with exact Latitude and I analyzed through K.P. System of astrology.

You may directly connect with him on your query, he is an expert in Traditional astrology... and will clear your doubts, only Expert can answer your query :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Jan 2019

Very far relationship is- Mangal in in Jyeshtha nakshatra. Budh is conjunct Rahu in 5th house / it is treated as strong relationship @ star and planet level and not far-level kind.In which stars your mercury and rahu placed?

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2019

your post displays denying permission to see your chart.so place the details.If you dont like to share them here publicly just ignore response from my side..someone will answer your question later..

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Jan 2019

You can expect a good and successful time in your career as Mars is the 10th lord in 10H aspected by Yogakarka Venus and Lagna lord Saturn. Rahu is with 5th lord Mercury in 5H and aspected by Kendra lord Mars, a Rajyoga. Dasha of Trikona[5H] and 10H[Mars] will be excellent.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 02 Jan 2019

currently, jatak is running Rahu dasha and Mars AD. Unfortunately, good events predicted have not materialized. That is what I am trying to analyze the chart. Right now, during this period, Jatak is working very hard, very anxious and worried. The fruit of many years of hard work is not showing up.

I was thinking that maybe the current transit is denying the promise in the main chart- Jupiter (malefic) in 10th house, Mars is in lagna, Saturn from 11th house is aspecting Mars- maybe delaying the results?

Or could it be - Rahu, Mars in 6-8 axis which denies the good results?

Thanks!

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 02 Jan 2019

@joyd, I do not know how to enable permission. Also why it would say so.

The only reason is I can think of is- that if you are not logged on, you would not be able to see it.

Can anyone else show a solution?

Thanks!

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2019

@hina-logging issue is not at all the problem.Leave it aside.Dasa LORD rahu is with 8th lord mercury.mars is in mercury's star.so what is the final outcome of mars ? think on it.Rahu-mars 6-8 axis will always exhausts natives energy levels but there is no expected result for his hard working.What i mentioned here are based on your one line descriptions.

2@adc-venus as vedhak ,her aspect will never do good.saturns aspect on mars gives laborious working style but no fruits.Both aspects are not good in this case.you just mentioned the basic point that is in texts.so many parameters like D10/D9 should be seen before the conclusion.

joyd.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 04 Jan 2019

I have been thinking about it what you wrote about the nakshatra.

Mangal is in Jyeshtha is also pratyak tara- does not have tara bal.

Shukra and Shani - all natal aspect the natal 10th house.
Shani is in Rohini- Param Mitra & Shukra is in Mrigsir- Janam. Both have tara bal.

Do not the planets give results in the dasha/ AD of related planets? Is Mars not capable of giving results of say Shukra or Shani?

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jan 2019

I already mentioned for aquarius venus is vedhak.so she has given the result of vedhika.Hope you are not aware of certain things about tarabala.venus in janma tara gives wasteful efforts and spoils the health[stress].saturn in parama mitra tara not spoiled his profession/career but allowed the native to continue in the job,even though his/her work is not recognised.Yes AD give the result but according to his placed stars directions.Mars already under the directions of vedhak venus and 1-12th lord saturn.Hope you understood well.you have to dwell the things in deep and sharper way.

joyd.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 14 Apr 2019

Hi,

I wanted to update all who showed interest. Native got results beyond expectations and what he could ever have dreamed of. It was like universe was ready to help! Various people came with offers of help from unexpected quarters. Enemies and there were many enemies, were laid to dust. However, now I see a lot of jealousy. I wish there was someway to have people be happy in other's happiness.

Native is relieved and happy.

Thanks!

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Apr 2019

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Report Quote
Post by ADC » 02 Jan 2019

You can expect a good and successful time in your career as Mars is the 10th lord in 10H aspected by Yogakarka Venus and Lagna lord Saturn. Rahu is with 5th lord Mercury in 5H and aspected by Kendra lord Mars, a Rajyoga. Dasha of Trikona[5H] and 10H[Mars] will be excellent.
As written earlier.