Ketu dasha finnally ending !!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Siddharth100
Ketu dasha finnally ending !!

Post by Siddharth100 » 28 Nov 2018

Hello people my ketu dasha is almost about to finish . I have not ieda what date my venus dasa will start i am hoping , to regain all happiness and love in my life back again after 7 year in hell . This is my last month of ketu dasha . The battel i have been fighting since long time . Had Cut my head (100% true) downfall . Very long time i no relationship nothing . But at this point i have turned very very spiritual . Almost got liberated from my sin ( through difficult times ) . All i want to say people going through Ketu dasha . Just forget worldy thing for certian time , look inside your soul u will get to know lot of about you , your emotions , spirituality in ketu dasha and wisdom was only my tool to survive this dasha !! May i hope venus brings happiness and fullilments . Om namah shivya

May 3 1999
17:19 pm
Kalyan Maharashtra
Male

oliversommers

Re: Ketu dasha finnally ending !!

Post by oliversommers » 29 Nov 2018

Congrats Siddharth. You have done a Buddha. :) I am just one year into the seven. Even before ketu began. I had only one a few quirks. I met an astrologer and told him. I am not really attached to many things. I was never greedy for money or property. I didn't care about doing things for money. I didn't really associate with people for money or do the normal sucking up routine. I was straightforward and did things that were right.
Been knocked around for that plenty in the Budha dasha as well.
I told the astrologer. The only thing I value in my life are:
a) my wife; and
b) my education; and
c) my career (not for $$$, but because I like what I do).

Ketu came in and knocked out everything I cared about. I thought it's only money and property that Ketu does away with, but apparently, even if you are a minimalist, you will still get knocked around. And my wife and I split up over very stupid things. I tried everything I could to fix things, but then misconceptions grow when you have other people trying to get their agenda in place. So, I lost her over a silly argument. And once the divorce attorneys in the U.S. got involved, it was game over. They just have a way with clients to scare them into doing things they won't do.

ataneja17

Re: Ketu dasha finnally ending !!

Post by ataneja17 » 30 Nov 2018

Just 14 days left in your Ketu dasha. I could see Ketu Dasha was a tough one. Your venud MD will be very good. Venus is a benefic for Virgo ascendant, it rules the 2nd house if wealth and 9th house which is the highest of trikon(most auspicious house). You will get fame and money. Luck will favour you.
Ketu MD was a really tough one. Ketu is placed in 5th house and its dispositor is in 8th house, not in best dignity and that too with its worst ememy sun which is exalted.
But the good news is only 14 days left. I have personally experienced ketu MD. And you will see coming into Venus Mahadasha will be a magical experience for you, like it was for me.
Best of luck!