Jupiter MD: what will be the impact and when do i see change

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
knmsnno
Jupiter MD: what will be the impact and when do i see change

Post by knmsnno » 15 Nov 2018

My details:
7 May 1991, 3:45am
Kolkata, Female

Hello

I had a terrible time between 2008 to end of 2016 in terms of mental health, physical health, direction and focus, self confidence and esteem, and relationships be it love, friends or family. I have never been in a relationship before. With family while there is lot of love I feel and so do they, somehow living with them is always source of stress and tension. I have been living away from home since 2009 September/October.
I have always been a dreamer. I always believed that I was made for something big. However the past few years have been a reality check in terms of my mediocrity. Relationships have never materialized even though I strongly desire it. I have low esteem, body image and confidence. Sometimes I feel this has changed my personality a lot and may be affecting career, love life and family life. Since past ten years I have grappled with loneliness.
However in 2017 January something clicked inside me. I faced the reality of my poor mental and physical health and took steps to make changes. I was partly successful. Since past 1 year however my life has been stagnant. I am a lawyer and am still going through struggling period So have been doubting my Future prospects.
Now that I have given a background, the important question is this:
I was told I was going through Rahu MD and would enter Jupiter MD in Feb 2018. The time came and passed and in fact was again not very good for mental health. I made no improvement and growth in any area. Things were stagnant. i was told that october 2018 after jupiter transit os when things will look up. But again, that is yet to happen. I am feeling dejected day by day. I keep trying to work on myself but motivation ebbs and flows as it us difficult to find mental strength after so many years of disappointment.

So why has Jupiter MD not been favorable? Will it be favourable? If so then how.
Specifically, will I and if so then when will I find direction?
Will I ever find a romantic partner if so when? Will I get married, if so when? Will it be arranged or should i make efforts myself. while i am not exactly trying to say that a partner will change my life, i feel having a companion may at least give me someone with whom I can share rhe inner recesses of my mind. Today I cannot share my truths and feelings with anybody including therapists. if there will be marriage then what will it be like and how will my partner be With regards to my career? Am I in the wrong profession. I will be honest that it will be hard to change now as I have no other avenues. But will I at least do satisfactorily if not make it big? I want to be honestly told if my success will be mediocre because i feel it will help me accept my mediocrity which has already started sinking in.
I have lately also started feeling a deep sense of financial anxiety. i am not sure why.
FYI I wear Yellow pukhraj on right hand second finger and red coral on right hand 4th finger.
Will be grateful if any of you could take out time and shed light.

joyd

Re: Jupiter MD: what will be the impact and when do i see change

Post by joyd » 15 Nov 2018

i just want to answer only one main question of yours.That is whether the jupiter dasa is good or not.?

his dasa is surely favourable one.During his dasa period[16 years],the significations of 8-12-1-4-5 houses under his positive influence.9-12-10 house significations are under partial delay in terms of fructification.you have to wait for 16 months to see the changes in your present jupiter dasa[from the date of starting of dasa].you have late marriage.jupiter dasa-ketu anthara will gives you marriage.

joyd.