Emotional Sun.

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pinkroy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Emotional Sun.

Post by pinkroy » 17 Oct 2018

I have wondered from the day my Sun md has started, why it has got me so emotional. It is something I am completely clueless about. Sun is the 11th lord in the 9th house in my birth chart with Mercury in the sign of Gemini. I don’t see any connection of the Sun with planets or houses in the birth chart, which can make one emotional. Sun itself is not a planet, which is known to give emotions. But that is exactly what I have been experiencing in my Sun md from the moment it has started. When I think of the circumstances I am in, or the point where I have reached in my life, it is completely natural to feel emotional. But astrologically it doesn’t make sense at all. I have been emotional in my Venus md, too, but I think the emotions in me are more deep now, which again makes sense if thought of from a logical perspective as I am ageing, and as you age, you feel more deeply about everything and so your emotions will naturally have more depth in them. But coming back to the point, why has Sun made me emotional? Can anyone shed light on it. I am just curious to know if astrologically it can be explained, too, what is making complete sense logically.

My birth details: 14th July, 1980, 1:36 pm, Kolkata.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Emotional Sun.

Post by ADC » 17 Oct 2018

You are emotional because of your Lagna lord in 8H[ House of water] and Moon in cancer. Which is further
intensified due to the conjunction of Rahu. It must have started in Sun-Moon-Moon[from 12th November 2016] onward.

pinkroy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pinkroy » 18 Oct 2018

Thanks ADC, for your reply. You are right, I am a very emotional person, and I agree with the logic you have given. But my point is, is the birth chart promise, the main thing--doesn't the planetary period have any say? No, I did not get emotional only in my Sun-Moon period. I got emotional from the very day my Sun md started. And in the 2.5 years I have been in the Sun md, almost each and every day have been very emotional for me. I was emotional in my Venus md, but now in Sun md, my emotions have become more deep. Sun, as I have always understood, is a very rough planet, devoid of emotions. I won't deny, I have changed a bit from how I was in my Venus md, but the thing is, the emotional side in me has been so intense at times, that I get amazed that it is happening in my Sun period. And it's been almost 2.5 years I am in the Sun md. And getting emotional--that has been the very essence of this period.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Oct 2018

Just no clue.