Is Venus MD harmful to health/lead to death?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is Venus MD harmful to health/lead to death?

Post by drag » 14 Aug 2018

I had posted earlier on my Ketu MD being very good for me. One astrologer just recently noted that I may not live to see the end of Venus MD (starting dec 2018). I have had a few warn me about my health in the upcoming Venus MD, but curious how harmful/malicious it can be? Lead to death? I did not ask the astrologer what the probability of not making it to the end of the MD is. He just said I must be blessed soul if my Ketu MD was great. Any insights?

DoB Feb 20, 78; 9.30am chennai

Likely wont live to see my kids go to college, if he is right. Well, not rattled about dying, but what are the circumstances this happens under Venus MD?
Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is Venus MD harmful to health/lead to death?

Post by Sujit » 17 Sep 2018

Is your time of birth is 9:20 or 9:30 am.

The rising sign is Pisces. You got the benefit of Moon placed in own house as protection during Ketu Maha dasa.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by drag » 19 Dec 2018

9.30am.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Dec 2018

your correct BT is 9-17.vens dasa gives medical bills and consumption of medicines.venus gives frequent health issues.Particularly spine/belly/cervical,shoulders and neck related diseases[any one of them only not all].Either you or your elder/younger siblings also may experience some kind of fractures in shoulder bones or hand bones or the quoted body parts aliments. you will complete venus dasa without any kind of life threatening diseases.sun dasa-jupiter or sun dasa-mer are fatal in your life..

joyd.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 30 Dec 2018

@drag,

Wish you all the best for resolution of your health issues. Please be more hopeful. I have also been going through continuous health issues since the past years. Let us take each day as it comes!