Buckling up for Ketu Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADI7YAK
Buckling up for Ketu Mahadasha

Post by ADI7YAK » 31 Jul 2018

My Ketu Dasha will also be starting this October. However I've gotten chills up my spine since I've read about the results of Ketu Mahadasha. This post gives me relief as even my Ketu is placed in Aquarius in 7th House and has conjunction of Jupiter (Lord of 5th house). I'll write down the birth details, experts please enlighten me. Thanks.
DoB : 19/03/1998
ToB : 18:08
PoB : Pune,MH.

One more question,can a person have two really horrific dashas back to back? Because my Mercury-Satrun (Sade Sati) was a huge setback including a full blown clinical anxiety and depression and suicidal tendencies. I turned towards spirituality out of nowhere and now been reaching milestones in my meditational practice. It was hard just like drag said in the above post. I lost every single thing (except my family and their love,I count myself extremely lucky for that),but oh well.

joyd

Re: Buckling up for Ketu Mahadasha

Post by joyd » 01 Aug 2018

your ketu dasa will be good.

joyd.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 01 Aug 2018

Can anyone please analyse? I’m literally down to nothing already.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 01 Aug 2018

Thanks Joyd! THAT gives me a huge relief!

123capri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 123capri » 24 Aug 2018

Even my ketu dasha starts on jan 2019. Ketu in 5th house in tauras. I was literally shocked by reading ADI7YAK experience.Each and every bit of it was the same..only i didnt had suicidal thoughts as Sat is my lagna lord but i suffered in peaks of clinical anxiety and also peaks of fear of death. These fears,anxiety made me learn astrology and believe it.Can any experts here lighten on my Ketu dasa please.BTW i am staying in foreign country for my masters so part of ketu lesson has already started-isolation.
Details:
DOB:18/10/1993
Time:13:37
Place:Bellary,karnataka,India

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 05 Sep 2018

123capri, you're Scorpio moon just like me. Sade Sati is going on in our lives,hence the trouble. Mercury-Saturn was especially bad for me. Biggest breakdown in my life of 20 years,lol. You have Ketu in 5th (Trikon) with aspect of 7th (Kendra) lord Moon. Please let us know how your dasha goes since it's supposed to be a Raj Yoga.

123capri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 123capri » 27 Nov 2018

ADI7YAK, sure I will share my experience..anyway all the best, hope will have good times with Ketu!!!

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 29 Nov 2018

Well from what little I know of what I have gone through.
Make of list of everything you think is important in your life.
I mean like family, relationships, money and property.
You may not think something is important like money.
Ketu will knock out what's most important to you.
And he will be very adept at it.
Be prepared to let it all go. Walk away.
I am preparing to leave the U.S. now.
That's the last lesson from Ketu.
After that, I will need 3 meals and a place to stay.
i will try to find one in India somewhere.
Find a job, and stay in the job.
Because, i truly don't have anything I was attached to.
Even if I don't get a job, I will goto varanasi or somewhere and try to see if I can serve people.
I am sure there are places in India where I can serve people in some ashram exchange for food and a place to sleep. I have to find out where they are.
Because, the more I hold on the deeper the pain will be.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 29 Nov 2018

Sad to hear @oliversommers. I’m already in the negatives to begin with (not even zero) because of the biggest setback of my life yet. My life before setback was perfectly fine,it changed to nothing within a day. I hate mental illnesses,but that’s for some other day. Apart from attachments,I’ve realised (intellectually,not experientially) that life is a perfectly designed,well constructed and aptly managed illusion. It is so perfect that it feels real. I’ve read a couple of books, next on my list is Dnyaneshwari by Sant Dnyaneshwar and watched hundreds of videos of a monk (amazing guy,btw. Checkout “Om Swami” on YouTube). I’ve also intellectually understood that in the end every thing we pursue in life is worthless. As nihilistic as it sounds,is the fact. The only thing I want is to emotionally detach from all the people,things and experience whatever I’ve written above. I’ll try my best but result of course is not in my hands.

Right now in Ketu - Ketu and I’m moderately anxious about everything that’s happening around me. Probably I care too much. Let’s see what else this mahadasha has to offer. Career wise,I’m at absolute zero as I was in depression for last one and a half year. I’m trying my best to get started again. Health wise, I’m in the three digit weight territory,I’ve started exercise,just need to have strong self discipline. Emotionally stable much apart from anxiety issues. I’m on heavy dosage of antibiotics since August 2017 which in turn is taking toll on overall health. So,there’s very little (my family and my pet) to be attached to right now.

Wishing you good luck and I hope you’ll keep reporting over here as it would be beneficial for own retrospection as well as for other readers. Thanks!

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 29 Nov 2018

@ADI7YAK Attachments are based on expectations.
If you can love without expectation, then you will be emotionally more stable.
That's what I did with my wife in the divorce.
Just make sure you reduce your expectations.
Do what you think is right, and don't expect rewards.
There will be none.
I know it's nihilistic but that's what you have to do to survive.
You suffer when you expect the other person to do something for you.
I don't expect anything.
Just expect, I won't get what I desire.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 30 Nov 2018

I can imagine how hard it would've been to go through the process of divorce. I was more worried about having 2 bad phases back to back in my life. Though it seems Ketu dasha won't be as bad as my Sade sati period setback, Joyd has also reassured (he's blessed to have extraordinary talent,I've gone through his replies and many have found out the predictions to be accurate,so I kinda trust him) but let's see what happens. One thing I know for sure,Ketu can't bring me down any further. One has to be above zero to come down to it. I can only think of going upwards to zero,lol.

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 30 Nov 2018

I am in the last phase of sade sati as well. My jupiter transit is also bad apparently.
So, I did have two bad periods back to back.