To LEX

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aisa
To LEX

Post by aisa » 29 Jul 2018

Hi lex sir can u please reach to me as I cant reach u in private cant see ur personal mail adress .ıf u dont bother ı wanna a ask sth private thanks..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: To LEX

Post by Lex » 29 Jul 2018

Of course you can email me, Email option available. I am not sure whether you have facility for PM, I had tuned off, now for you I have tuned in... You can reach out... in both the options. I do not open any unsolicited emails of others, Just mention on the Subject... as discussed in … for me to see and read.

I do not Predict... any court cases/ Gender Prediction of potential baby ( or babies) during Pregnancy stage/
And I encourage Hindus to reach out to me for difficult cases of astrology analysis.

I will close of my PM facility by Wednesday of this week. FYI

aisa

Post by aisa » 29 Jul 2018

Thanks lex but ı still cant see ur maıl adress or ı am not allowed to see .I think u can see my adress can u please reach me?the topic is about dasha and basic timing not about the subject u dont predict thank u..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 Jul 2018

Hey aisa… check your email, I had sent an email.

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 20 Oct 2018

Hi sir,
I came across this post while looking for a way to contact you.
If it isn't much trouble to you could you please suggest me a way to contact you too.
I would understand even if you don't. Thank you anyway.

Regards
Uc

P.S. you recently helped with my immediate family members fistula issue.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Oct 2018

Uca1is wrote:
20 Oct 2018
Hi sir,
I came across this post while looking for a way to contact you.
P.S. you recently helped with my immediate family members fistula issue.
I have sent a mail to you.

aisa

Post by aisa » 21 Oct 2018

Hi lex ı had sent u e mail but couldnt keep in touch ?have u ever read them ??

Vaidehi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vaidehi » 24 Apr 2019

hello lex sir a friend of mine directed me here on this site to you, since i cannot contact you personally i am having to post here.
If i am not disturbing you, can you please reach me through mail for i need to ask you something personally.

Thank you

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 May 2019

Hi Vaidehi

I wouldn't be in a position to contact through mail, you may ask your friend to connect with me and pass on your information for me to assess your chart.

Kindly note, I will not see any query pertaining to Judicial matters outcome through astrology, and I will not see any charts of country representatives , that respective country engaged or been engaging war over my country or India's soldiers through any means.

Thanks for reaching out to me.