KETU Mahadasha - Is that fatalistic?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dpb90
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
KETU Mahadasha - Is that fatalistic?

Post by dpb90 » 27 Jul 2018

Hello everyone,

I am in the end of Mercury Mahadasha (currently Mercury/Saturn dasha) and approaching Ketu dasha in the beginning of 2019. I am very worried as my research about this Mahadasha shows that this is the worst time in one's life. I am aware that it will be a very tough period, but I need to know how bad it will be. I am so stressed that I am losing sleep recently and really need your help.

I am mostly worried as Ketu is in Cancer and sitting with Mercury in the 4th house in the natal chart (lagna chart). From what I checked this position of Ketu is making aspects with 8, 10 and 12 houses. I will be honest what concern me is whether this Mahadasha of Ketu threatens my mother's life (longevity), health or my relationship with her; my partner's longevity and health (does it lead to separation)? And my own longevity and health. I've read terrifying things about the results from this Mahadasha...

Issues like wealth, money, career (are generally important to me) but compared with the life, health and relationship with my dear ones - they are not of importance.

I really need your help with helping me analyse how Ketu Mahadasha will affect me. Please, be honest!! I am not that advanced in Vedic astrology and not objective enough.

I am extremely thankful and appreciating for your time and help.

Birth details:
14/07/1990
01:40 am (summer time)
Time zone: Eastern European Time +2
Birth place: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Lagna: Aries
Moon: Pisces
Vedic Sun: Gemini