What to expect from eighth house lord Moon mahadasa?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sanjitdutt
What to expect from eighth house lord Moon mahadasa?

Post by sanjitdutt » 23 Jul 2018

My birth details are May 12, 1969, 10.35 PM, Ambernath, Mumbai, India

My eighth house lord Mahadasa of Moon will commence in November next year. Moon sits in fourth house along with Rahu and Venus. Sun MD has been torturous and career has literally come to a standstill. Can anyone provide insight into how my Moon MD will be? Joydji and other esteemed members of the forum, please let me know as I am close to breaking point with Sun MD nearing closure.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What to expect from eighth house lord Moon mahadasa?

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Jul 2018

Hi Sanjitdutt, very hard to believe that Sun MD did not help you. But career, marriage issues can be understood but Sun MD bad is speechless for me.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 24 Jul 2018

Yes Karthik, I was myself stunned as the events began unfolding during Sun MD. I have been familiar with astrology for the last 25 years and expected Sun MD to be the highest point of my life. Basically, with every antardasa that took place in Sun MD, it affected the house either where the AD lord was sitting or which house the AD ruled. Like in Sun-Rahu, my mother suffered a stroke but recovered well, yet she is not physically what she used to be. In Sun-Guru I had to quit my job of 13 years because my boss tormented me. In Sun-Saturn I suffered from slipped disc which continues to bother me to this day. I have always been healthy and fit in my life and never suffered from any health issue, even in Venus MD which rules my 6th house. In Sun-Mercury friends who were like brothers and sisters stabbed us in the back socially and we are not on speaking terms to this day and will probably never be.I experienced events that I never experienced in my life and the damage was always irreversible. It just defied all logic and the only thing I can attribute this is to Sun being my atmakarak which is teaching me soul lessons. How I am still managing without a job and losing clients regularly is a miracle in itself. Sun keeps me alive just to teach me the next lesson so that I dont quit his college completely. You can imagine my shock and disappointment when after going through harrowing Venus-Mercury and Venus-Ketu and expecting an exalted 9th lord in 5th to take me higher in life, I fell lower. In Sun-Ketu, my wife has been having a great time after she reconnected with school friends after 30 years and some past karma was relived. Ketu in 10th with Guru in Sun's own nakshatra should give me clients or job, right? Thats the basic astrological prediction. But there's nothing yet and I am not getting any opportunities or feedback. I am not even becoming spiritual. From a person who did Gayatri japa for 3 hours daily for almost for 20 years after Venus MD started, I don't even touch my prayer beads now. I stopped visiting Shani Hanuman temple two years back. Again, this defies the astrological principle of why MD of exalted lord of 9th house of spirituality sitting in 5th house of mantra worship is keeping me away from spiritual practices. I am not depressed or disillusioned even one bit but just feel it doesnt change anything about finances. Its a lesson to all who learn astrology - never believe your own or anyone's analysis completely because its that one single point we can overlook that changes everything in ways we cannot imagine. Its child's play to piece events together in one's life and then say its because of this planet there and that planet here, but predicting exactly how a MD or AD will play out is a challenge. Sujitji told me Sun-Venus would not be good, didnt tell me much about Moon MD except that father would have problem. I am sure that is based on 8th house of death being 12th from 9th house of father. I dont know what to think anymore and taking each day as it comes. Why should Sun-Venus be problematic? Venus is exalted in 4th and should give good results, but again maybe theres something I am overlooking? About Moon MD, I can either believe that it will be good because Moon is considered benefic to Dhanu lagna and is in fourth house or I can believe it will be bad because it is associated with Rahu and is in Shani's nakshatra. Eight house dasa is also supposed to indicate end of career. That's not really possible because a couple of my clients ain't going anywhere and I will stop working only when I stop breathing. I guess I will know when Moon MD actually plays out. Thank you for taking the time to read such a long post but I had to vent!

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Jul 2018

Dear sanj..

No wonder that your sun dasa caused several havoc The prime reason for it is ,He palced in bad drekkona .His exaltation strength widely used to cause destruction in your chart.I will expalin one by one.

1-in Sun-Rahu, my mother suffered a stroke but recovered well, yet she is not physically what she used to be./see your sun-rahu placements in Both d1-d9. They are in 2-12 in rasi and 5-9 in navamsa.so Rahu acts and follows what sun says in your navamsa. In navamsa,sun in 4th[mother]and rahu is in 12th[hospitalisation] from d9 lagna. Both rahu-sun affects heart [medical astrology].Natural karak for mom-moon is in 12th with rahu,and in-turn they both are in 12th from dasa lord sun too in rasi chart.The peculiar feature of rahu is.he will hit and also showers some water on the victim to recover.

2- In Sun-Guru I had to quit my job of 13 years because my boss tormented me./sun-jup in 6-8 positions in d1,and in 2-12 in navamsa. jupiter is in suns asterim. so e has to obey what dasa nadha says. jupiter is also one of the karakas of profession.Not only that jupiter in nodal axis.

3-In Sun-Saturn I suffered from slipped disc which continues to bother me to this day./both are in sama spthaka in d9. saturn in 7th from sun denotes spine.so it happend according to saturns placement from the dasa nadha.

4-In Sun-Mercury friends who were like brothers and sisters stabbed us in the back socially and we are not on speaking terms to this day and will probably never be./satun-mer opposition in Navamsa. 5th lord mars[friends] is in 6-8 in d1. In navamsa they are in 2-12.Mars being 3-8th lord,placed in 5th from navamsa lagna.

5-Ketu in 10th with Guru in Sun's own nakshatra should give me clients or job, right?../ No -how ketu give,both are in 6-8 positions in d1,and in 3-11 in d9. so no chance .

6-this defies the astrological principle of why MD of exalted lord of 9th house of spirituality sitting in 5th house of mantra worship is keeping me away from spiritual practices.../It IS NOT ONLY THE PLACEMENT ONE HAS TO LOOK AND FORGET the other key ,basic points in judjing the result.The dispositor of sun is in 8th from its own house.so he spoils 5[upasana-prayers]-10th[profession] houses.

7-Its a lesson to all who learn astrology - never believe your own or anyone's analysis completely because its that one single point we can overlook that changes everything in ways we cannot imagine. Its child's play to piece events together in one's life and then say its because of this planet there and that planet here, but predicting exactly how a MD or AD will play out is a challenge.../It Is completly wrong understanding about astrology and astrologers too.Reading one or two books and start commenting like this shows your innocence.If you are giving advises to astro seekers like " never believe anyone's analysis completely',why you are seeking answers again from the forum astrologers?

8- Why should Sun-Venus be problematic? Venus is exalted in 4th and should give good results, but again maybe theres something I am overlooking?../ yes surely you are overlooking so many parameters while judjing on your own .The fundamental mistake is-you are not studied the basics thoroughly.why bcz the question you posed about" Sun-Venus be problematic? Venus is exalted in 4th and should give good results" is very very basical one.your judgement of venus just stopped with 2 parameters,like exaltation and her placement in 4th [digbala].your thought,logic stopped at those points.But before these 2 parameters you ignored or perhaps you are not keep other 2 most key parameters in your mind about venus and sun.
1-they both are in 2-12 positions in d1-d9 charts..
2-venus[gas/some says water]approching the sun[fire/agni kunda]..so what happens to venus significations and strengths?think logically and scientifically..before coming to a conclusion on planet result.

8-b/sun in sarpa dwadasamsa in d12,ayudha and nashana drekkonas in d3.so you felt all those above havocs during sun dasa.

9-About Moon MD, I can either believe that it will be good because Moon is considered benefic to Dhanu lagna and is in fourth house or I can believe it will be bad because it is associated with Rahu and is in Shani's nakshatra? / your Moon is equal to your sun,.why bcz you born on KP-Dwadasi.so moon gives only 50% good results and that is sure shot prediction of mine.your living house has a strong vasthu dosha acc to your chart.pl look at your house N-E corner and tell me is there any cracked wall or cracked floor.

10-your moon dasa will not give any termination from job and services..but at the same time dont expect much from the moon maha dasa.It gives only 50% results.so dont blame shastra/shastrakaras/astrologers without understanding and studying the subject properly and deeply.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Jul 2018

Sanj- During sun-venus Ad dont go to near water bodies.Not only that,while taking liquids of any kind like drinking water,IV fluides,liquid medicins and food.sun placed drekkona denoting some kind of danger with liquids. venus also in sarpa drekkona.so liquids acts as dangerous element.

joyd.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 26 Jul 2018

Hey Joyd, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking so much time to study and reply point wise to my post. Yes, I agree my analysis of my own chart has been superficial to say the least. I have always found answers to everything through astrology and when I couldn't in Sun MD, I became disillusioned. I am completely confused about which principle should be given more weigtage. Sun shows ishta phal of 50.38% and kashta phal of 8.39% in my chart. Does this have no meaning because often astrologers on this forum quote these figures when predicting how someone's MD will pan out. But you are right and a deeper analysis would have saved me the disillusionment as it would have helped me to correctly identify Sun's malefic power in my chart.

Point no 9 - you are bang on right, man. There is a bathroom/loo on the North East corner of my house. My house door faces exactly east and on the North adjacent to the door there is nothing but a duct where all the bathrooms have windows, including my bathroom in the north east of my house. The house where I lived previously faced north east and had the jupiter number 3, my current one totals 9. My problems began from day 1 when I shifted to this house. Strangely, the most powerful and wealthy people in my building, including the builder, live below and above me and are progressing in life while I am going backwards. Let me see if I can fix this vastu dosh by following some tips. I have a feeling that I will shift in Moon dasa because Moon is in 4th (again simple analysis!). I haven't so far because of my financial condition and I won't get such a big house. I paid for a 2 BHK and got a 4 BHK by converting the terrace into two rooms. This was during Shukra dasa.

Point 10 - Even if Moon dasa gives only 50% results like you say, I hope it will be better than Sun. Frustated at studying dasas, I took up Bipin Behari's transit analysis. Saturn travels to my 11th from Moon in my second house in its own sign of Capricorn in January 2020 as I start Moon MD a month earlier. Surely, this is a time tested principle that is known never to fail? I also checked Rahu and Jupiter transits from Moon and they are all favorable after 2021. Jupiter transit in October this year should also be favorable as it will be in 9th from Moon but Rahu is creating Argala from 5th. I even checked previous transits when these planets were either 3, 6, 11, etc from Moon and those periods were best for me. So I am hoping Moon transit will be better though Rahu and Shani antars should create havoc.

A big big thank you for the Venus warning. I will certainly be careful. I love beaches and often take trips to beaches with my children who love water equally. Will avoid going too deep or going at all. But there has to be more to this period because Sun-Venus will last for an year. Hope it burns up my 6th house and resolves all debts! Ill be free as a bird. Incidentally, some long due land inheritance from wife's side is expected though that should happen during Moon MD as eight house dasa is supposed to bring inherited wealth from spouse. Please throw some light on Sun-Venus as its important because it will last for a year.

Thank you once again for all your efforts and my apologies for having written negatively about this wonderful science. Next time, Ill go a bit deeper before shooting!

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 26 Jul 2018

Another thing about the vastu dosh Joyd is that while you spoke about the North East corner of the house and I spoke about the house direction and the bathroom being in the North east of the hall. The north east corner of the house falls in my daughter's bedroom where there is a study table and shelf but the wall paint is peeling off and in bad shape because of leakage. Strangely, this is the only wall which is affected in the entire house and I will get it fixed now that you point it out. Many thanks!

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jul 2018

the wall paint is peeling off and in bad shape because of leakage.../ yes if there is a crack,it leaks automatically.Having Bathroom at N-E is also a dosha too but my said one is more harmful to your growth.

joyd.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 07 Aug 2018

Hey Joyd, just wanted to update you that I fixed the vastu dosh of the leakage in the North east wall of the house by applying tiles over the entire wall. I couldn't really afford to do it at the moment because my work position is not improving but I still decided to go ahead and fix it because I feel its a serious vastu dosh. I have lived in this house for the last 10 years and this wall has been seeing leakage since the very first year I moved in. And my struggles have also been continuing since then, compounded by my recent slipped disc problem. I am not finding any new work in Sun-Ketu like I expected to and the situation remains critical. Somehow, the second half of the year has always been good for me and the first part, especially March, April and May are terrible. For instance, my Mom suffered a stroke in April 3 years ago and fractured her wrist in April this year. I was also backstabbed in a social relationship during the start of this year. I always lose important clients or experience something negative during these months and gain clients or see more income from September. Hope fixing the vastu dosh will be the start of something new. Also, one positive in Sun-Ketu was that I finally got my MRI done more than a year after being diagnosed with slipped disc and found I had cervical spondilysis and straightening of the spine in addition to the slipped disc. Again, for the first time, I have actually begun taking treatment for the condition through an Ayurveda practitioner which involves oil and heat treatment. I am getting some relief but have a long way to go and will continue with the treatment until I see some strong results. Thanks again for pointing out the vastu dosh and will update you in anything important takes place.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 08 Aug 2018

Joyd, it just struck me that my Ketu conjunct with Jupiter is behaving like Jupiter itself in Sun-Ketu. First, it tried to fix my health (Dhanu lagna) and took me to an Ayurvedic doctor on a day when the moon was in Meena rasi ruled by Guru and Revati nakshatra ruled by Mercury. Then, it fixed the vastu dosha in my fourth house (Meena rasi) and the final tiling will be fixed tomorrow when the Moon will be in Mithun rasi ruled by Mercury and Purnvasu nakshatra ruled by Guru. Mercury role on both days because Ketu and Jupiter are in Virgo ruled Mercury. The connection is too obvious to miss!

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Aug 2018

After finishing your vasthu dosha rectification work just wait for 45 days to see the changes..when moon dasa comes you need not be in a rental house.you may built your own house in moon dasa very postively with a good new vehicle too.

joyd.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 11 Aug 2018

Hey Joyd, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Yes, I suppose it will take about the time you said to see changes. This is my own house and I had purchased it in Venus-Jupiter period. It was a windfall because I got a house with 4 rooms by paying for 2 rooms. There are few houses like this where I stay and no sellers. Since then, the property prices have also risen astronomically. In spite of living in such a spacious house, I am not happy and aspire to move to a better house. Rahu in 4th seems to make me desire new houses. In fact, thats what has always motivated me in life to work hard and make money because I always wanted to live in a more upmarket area or house. I purchased a new vehicle last year but could buy a smaller one for my children. All these purchases are of course on loans. Externally, I seem affluent to people but I am always broke. Venus in 4th gives me taste for luxuries but not being able to afford them and compromise has been very frustrating in Sun MD. Thank you for your positive outlook for my Moon MD. The other day I was just seeing all the dasa and mahadasa in Venus and Sun that I had passed through and remembering how each AD period had been a struggle. The start of my Venus dasa coincided with the start of sade sati and was extremely painful. In the last 25 years of my life, I have experienced only four years of happiness in Venus-Jupiter and Venus-Saturn. The rest has been only a struggle. My next sade sati starts in 2022. Surely, life cannot be so cruel as to rob me of happiness for the next 4 years as well. Peace.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 12 Aug 2018

Dear sanj

1. Are you a dwija brahmin ? You do sandhya everyday ?
2. Any gems amulets wearing ?
3. any idols in your pooja place ?

Regards

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 12 Aug 2018

Hello astroduffer,

Thank you for your queries.
1. My parents had a inter-caste marriage. My mother comes from a pure Bramhin family which has a history of losses after her father suddenly began behaving weirdly and lost interest in work. It was suspected he had been fed some black magic induced food due to which he lost his mind and finally died, resulting in the family coming to the streets, literally. I do not do sandhya, but have taken diksha from my guru in Venus-Sun period after which I stopped taking non-veg and drinks automatically. In the last 10 years of Venus dasa, I recited Gayatri mantras for the planets Jupiter, Moon and Mercury with Vishnu Sahasranama for 3 hours daily without fail. It gave me and still gives me immense peace of mind and things happen smoothly like magic whenever I recite this. But I gave this up completely in Sun dasa after it did not do anything for my financial position.

2. I wear a 3.5 carat yellow sapphire for Jupiter on right hand and a 12 carat Opal for Venus on left hand. Strengthening a sixth lord planet and a malefic might go against astrological theory, but I must tell you that I am nothing without Venus. This is a planet which benefits me financially, professionally and psychologically. If I take the Opal off my finger, I become irritable and short tempered. Without Opal, my entire nature changes from someone who is always friendly and charming to some kind of anti-social person.

3. I have a temple made entirely of glass with the statue of Ganesha and Lakshmi. I also have energized Shree Yantra made of sphatik from a monk in Gujarat which I am supposed to recharge every year at his annual event during Navratri and Diwali, but I have stopped doing that also since last 2 years because I did not see any financial improvement.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Best regards

SD

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 12 Aug 2018

I forgot to mention a heavy Hanuman statue made of metal, a black marble shivling, Nandi cow, another smaller shivling and a smaller paras (mercury) shivling. Other than these small metal Mangeshi (considered kul devta from mother's and wife's side) and silver Lakshmi

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Aug 2018

Dear sanjitji,

Some basics you have done wrong. Kindly rectify and your life will be back on track:

1. Gayatri cannot be done without janevu samskaras. You stop sandhya samskara lost. Period. So not eligible.

2. Idols require extreme shuchi and care on day to day basis with extensive Pooja rituals after PRA an pratishtha. This again falls under purview of brahminism having dwijya eligibility. Rest people should worship small photos.

3. I am surprised that you expected sun to give you positive results. Did you ignore deb Saturn afflicting Dasha lord. ? Rest you can analyze as you are well versed in astrology.

4. 36-41 is Saturn's age. You entered new property then. So it activated Saturn full swing. Remedies for Saturn were required.

5. Venus is your 11the lord too so the gem may have given you those benefits. But 6the is diseases enemies etc. So those will accrue too with gem if not now than some time later. Better appease Venus via poojas. Jul is fine.

Regards

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 13 Aug 2018

Thank you once again for your time and efforts for the analysis.

1. Understood

2. I will rectify by keeping small photos then and remove the statues.

3. I did have debilitated Saturn conjunction in mind but this analysis by a KP astrologer made me give it less weightage - "In your horoscope, Sun and Saturn are in Aries but there is a longitudinal distance of about 20 degree! Hence you need not worry about their conjunction. Sun is lord of the 9th house placed in 5th house. He is in own star and Mars sub, further Mars is in the star of Mercury. Therefore Sun is connected with 5-9 houses through star and 5, 7, 10 and 12 houses through sub. All these are not developing houses except 10th house.
Hence Sun may offer normal results during his main period. There may be change in career or business, long journeys, sale of assets, good time with friends and family. This is an excellent period for spouse as Sun is indicating success for 7th house matters provided that Sun is her ruling planet."

4. Understood

5. Yes, enemies have already accrued where I stay. Enmity took place during Venus-Mercury and Sun-Mercury. Basically, what happens is exalted Venus in 4th makes it easy for me to mingle with people, make new acquaintances, especially with women purely on a respectable level, and people come extremely close to me very quickly, sharing their deepest secrets, etc. But during Mercury antar, somethings happen which makes me highly critical and negative about these same people who were once best friends and they turn into worst enemies. I suppose this is because Mercury sits in 6th house of enemies and also influences 11th house of friends, both ruled by exalted Venus. Incidentally, these created problems do not involve me directly, but involved my wife during both Mercury antars and these acquaintances take place only through her and the relationships become deeper because of her involvement. I am still seen as an affable person by these people although we are not on talking terms. This has created great stress because it has happened twice in the last 8 years and I feel like shifting my residence.

6. Adding a new point that I forgot to mention that I keep 5 day Ganpati at home and get Ganpati homam conducted every year through proper priest from the South. This will be our 10th year of keeping Ganpati. Incidentally, the building Ganpati celebration created the rift in Venus-Mercury in 2009 and spoiled our relations with people.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 13 Aug 2018

What is the lord of the 8th house is Sun, and Sun is also debilitated sitting in 10th house along with 4 other planets. Sun is in Vishakha and 2nd Pada. Does that mean that the person will have self-respect issues?

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 13 Aug 2018

Wandering steps,

Debilitated Sun will anyway give self respect issues. Sun is a leader with the planet revolving around it. A person with debilitated Sun will lack leadership qualities, taking charge, showing initiative, etc. I have seen charts of males with debilitated Sun who always sit in the backseat and prefer to be led by other people or depend on other people to take their important decisions. So, this will always create a self respect issue. Sun dasa is anyway challenging and afflicted Sun in its dasa will repeatedly create circumstances where the ego is deflated and you are made to eat humble pie.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 14 Aug 2018

Hi Sanjitdutt
Thanks a lot for your reply. So in order to alleviate the self-respect issues, should I just work on that practically? It has definitely been difficult for me to prove myself in front of others. Others deliberately pretend to be dumb when they are in reality manipulating willfully and consistently.
My question is that for any debilitated planet, Sun over here, if i/we work on it, will it give results to us in this life at all?
Regards
wanderingSteps

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 14 Aug 2018

"It has definitely been difficult for me to prove myself in front of others. Others deliberately pretend to be dumb when they are in reality manipulating willfully and consistently." Its a battle of the conscience. Sun is highly principled and ethical (sometimes it can also overdo in this area). For instance, both Sun and Mars are kshatriyas (warriors), but while Sun will allow the opponent to get up after he has fallen down and get his breath back, Mars will continue to hit the opponent on the ground until he is finished. Remember Karna's story in Mahabharat. He kept his word but paid for it with his life.

My exalted Sun makes it impossible for me to lie, suck up to people, indulge in false praise or be a fake person. My direct nature gets me in trouble in my career, friends and relations. Maybe I need to be more accommodating of people's faults and their nature, but I cannot tolerate lies and falsity. With debilitated Sun, first examine how valid your own ethics and principles are. Sometimes they can be distorted and impractical. The tough part is becoming like one of these people you mention and behaving like them. Will your conscience allow you to stoop to their levels? Working on any debilitated planet, including the Sun, should give results, provided we realize how the planet is working on us. After all, isnt that what astrology is all about - understanding from our lessons in life taught by the planets and making changes to achieve corrections. Peace and good luck.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 14 Aug 2018

Oh wow, that is a brilliant explanation sanjitdutt. Ad though you explained what I actually do. '...will allow the opponent.... get his breath back'. Oh my god, I cannot explain you just summarized it in one line. Wow! You know I struggle if really I should have allowed that. I had been miserable mentally this Ketu-Mahadasha allowing all of them all their breaths back. I cannot do the opposite. I feel hurt when I even try to beat them up, which I know I can win if it comes to it.

Hence I thought I should work on my combust Mercury.
Merc Libra 13-25-24 Swati 3

But yeah, my ethics and principles are 95% valid. I can count where I have faltered since childhood. Seriously, handful and i "know/ remember" them very well.
But my Saturn is exalted in Libra again. And trust me, I have worked like, as though work and I are synonymous. I think that I have thus far really up to its pada 4.

Satn Libra 03-54-43 Chitra 4

But you see, I got a very good clue from your post. Thanks a lot, sanjitdutt. Certain ethics of mine are impractical. Good in the thought, but extremely hard in the physical/ denser world.

Nept Sagittarius 01-39-17 Mula 1
I work very well with my imagination. My imagination talks to me, and when i ground it, it again keeps going.

But there is an army of back-stabbers & gossipers I am surrounded with, I realized that only this Ketu Dasha. Hopeless I felt. Now getting better. Something related to as though past lives, which make me even more doubtful about anything I decide to do. I do not know why but it feels to me, all these pada 4s of mine are just extremely intense.

Mars Sagittarius 11-09-43 Mula 4
Ketu [R] Sagittarius 13-08-09 Mula 4

And yeah, something, well only when I 'react' in rush through my speech, it hurts me more. It definitely leaves them speechless, and they exert their full power to do the max harm to me in their power.
In the longer run, for certain things I have calmed out my Mars and gotten calm and stable results. No pomp and show. Just smooth. I hope I am able to implement that more in the future.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Aug 2018

wanderer-/What is the lord of the 8th house is Sun, and Sun is also debilitated sitting in 10th house along with 4 other planets. Sun is in Vishakha and 2nd Pada./kundali and planets final results are judged based on other combinations and placements.so what you asked is a blind question and the reply that you get is also blind for such questions from the astrologers.why are you hinding your birth info?i have seen not only you and several quierents simply narrate their chart planet placements with degrees[some]and some simply give so and so planets are like this and that and asks what is the outcome of such things in their chart.If you like to enlightend with 360 degree view kind of replies,you just simply first provide your birth info in your question.why iam briefing you about your way of asking questions is not a correct way.For example see your above question that i quoted in this reply.If a planet sits opposite to sun or aspects such sun,the total result of the debilitated sun is dramatically alterd. The way sanjith clarifying your blind questions is also not correct.

joyd.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 15 Aug 2018

to all friends

I completely agree with what was said about me not sharing my complete birth info.

Reason for hiding birth info:
I am just getting out of my Ketu. Just there.
During the 7 years Ketu, until the first 1 year I never believed in astrology. Then things started to change. I being an extremely hard worker, receiving unexpected losses in my relations, the energy of which eventually falling out to the one thing I love - my job, was shocking to me. And as you would understand in Ketu, it is not a shock for one day and done. But tiny shocks, lined up, never-ending, asking you to change something about you. You will never be the same again until these shocks have fulfilled their job upon you. And well, even after you have learned the lesson you would not be the same. One common thing I learned I should change - do not be overexposed. I have done that mistake I believe in many important spheres of my life.

I also connected a lot of astrologers and one Reiki healer who was apparently a friend of mine. Some of my friends connected with astrologers for me, whom they claimed would help me, took my birth details. All of them, except for one astrologer where I paid the most (he does not know his fees was the highest of all I connected with), gave me a good advice, worked for me.

The rest of my friends including the Reiki healer who also took my Kundali came back as though hiding some good information and just said/ confirmed the loss in relations I already was going through and knew that it is a loss! The rest of the astrologers too, took their money and as though performed a 'sledging' (whatever is the correct spelling. Sledging like what some players choose to do in cricket for other players to bring them down) upon me. To my Reiki healer friend, and to all the professional astrologers, I have paid their fees, what they asked.
My Reiki healer friend crossed the boundary, and without telling me, looked into my career area I never even asked her for. Then when I went to meet her coming from overseas, she tried to sell me a diamond worth of 22*(10^5).

And hence I decided from the lesson of the over-exposure, if the other party has to help, help will come to you, enough of that which is required. If they don't want to help, you have already given everything to them, they will want to take more.

sanjitdutt explained his own stuff, still, I got the help I wanted just by reading his stuff, which is both connected to astrology and a practical experience, confirmation like which I was looking for.

I have written about another point previously as well, where a lot of folks have posted their birth info, and are genuinely looking for help allowed by the limits of this forum, they even plead for responses again and again but are not replied to.

And hence, given my experience and Ketu-Mars in the position where I explained, for only myself I feel I will get the help if I am morally right and deserve the help.

Thank You and Regards
wanderingSteps

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 15 Aug 2018

Wanderingsteps, I don't think anyone else can understand the pain of someone who is going through a bad dasa except the sufferer. Reading posts here is like reading some online public diaries of people struggling in their tragic lives. People don't come here only to find astrological explanations and solutions to their serious problems. They come to lighten themselves by sharing their experiences with others who can understand to some extent what they are going through because of their similar interest in astrology. You cant tell your neighbor or coworker about a certain Ketu because you would be instantly branded crazy.

But there is destiny. You won't find the solution unless you have burned the karma you need to in a dasa. And then you will meet that person who will tell you why it all happened, but not before that and then, it will all seem so simple that you will kick yourself for not being able to see it before. For instance, the vastu defect Joyd pointed out can be inferred from Rahu Moon conjunction in Jupiter's house whose direction is North east. But even after knowing this and predicting other people's marriages and childbirths accurately, I wasnt able to make the connection because I had to burn all that bad karma for 8 years to be ready to receive the good times. I had even invited a vastu consultant with sound knowledge of astrology who never told me to fix this North east wall except to put a mirror there which I did. Maybe the problems actually increased after that because I was just magnifying an already bad North east corner. I can say that today, I am in a much better position to receive whatever good comes to be with humility and without arrogance. After meeting so many rich arrogant people, I am firm that I will never become like them and being wealthy is just a part of life. Trust me, Ketu is making you ready to receive all the richness in wealth and people that you will receive for 21 years in its dasa.

So in bad dasas, we clutch at any straws thrown at us, read up on astrology, try to connect with as many astrologers as we can and put the pieces together to make sense of it all. We are just trying to make that complete picture which will tell us why..why is this happening to us? Joyd is correct in pointing out that full birth details must be shared to arrive at the correct picture. Asking about parts of horoscope and trying to piece everyone's observations by yourself can give a confused picture and take you away from identifying the correct astrological reason. I just shared my observations of a debilitated Sun. Please read this link (http://www.timelineastrology.com/compen ... anets.html) to see if your debilitated Sun is cancelled out by various factors. It gives the example of Hillary Clinton who has a debilitated Sun but is still a strong woman with great will because of some cancellations.

Hope you find all the answers soon and be ready to receive the fruits of Venus dasa!