Ketu Mahadasha was pretty good for me!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Ketu Mahadasha was pretty good for me!

Post by drag » 18 Jul 2018

so first off, touch wood! Ketu MD started in 2011, which is when I got the job I am currently in. I actually accumulated wealth during this time. My Ketu MD is ending 2018 December and Venus MD will start. Infact my most harrowing period was under Mercury MD/sade-sati, when I lost my job (2009 end) and had many job changes during Mercury MD before 2009. ONE thing worries me now 1) since things have been opposite to general predictions, will Venus MD be bad for me?

Why do you think my Ketu MD was a resurgence in my life (stability, job, wealth) --was my karma so good that it did not trouble me during Ketu MD? I don't think I experienced detachment, sorrow etc during this period (2011-2018) any more differently than during Mercury MD. The only thing I will say is because of my stability, I now want to do more charity work.

DOB - '78, feb 20 @ 9.20am, Chennai - Now I am panicking about Venus MD, given things are happening all in the opposite to general trends for me.
thanks and god bless to anyone that can shed light!

joyd

Re: Ketu Mahadasha was pretty good for me!

Post by joyd » 18 Jul 2018

ketu placed in saturn star and in Mars navamsa .ketu co-ruler of scorpio.so ketu dasa is well.The 1st and 3rd portions of venus dasa is neutral[no bad /no good]and the mid portion[6years-8months] of venus is good.

joyd.

drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by drag » 19 Jul 2018

Thanks joyd - So will my Venus MD be a step down from ketu MD? Should I just reset my expectations lower that nothing will come out of Venus MD?

Alternatively, what are the ways I can enhance my Venus MD better (eg: work harder etc). I have been waiting to break from my years of career stagnation/staying behind, but looks like I should just reset my career goals much lower. Is that so? I am doing fine on my personal front.

thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Jul 2018

yes a bit lower in nature. The 1-3 portions venus can not forward your expectations as you expected[negitivity].such expections move in a positive direction in her 2nd portion of dasa. when venus decided to oppose your hard work,then what is the meaning of the word-"enhance".Even though you try to work hard ,your work may be ignored by your boss or venus makes you totally lazy too.we are the tools in hands of planets.Free-will part is applicable in choosing your education line only.you are doing well at present but your question related to coming venus dasa and not the present scenario.

joyd.

drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by drag » 27 Jul 2018

thanks joyd.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 31 Jul 2018

My Ketu Dasha will also be starting this October. However I've gotten chills up my spine since I've read about the results of Ketu Mahadasha. This post gives me relief as even my Ketu is placed in Aquarius in 7th House and has conjunction of Jupiter (Lord of 5th house). I'll write down the birth details, experts please enlighten me. Thanks.
DoB : 19/03/1998
ToB : 18:08
PoB : Pune,MH.

One more question,can a person have two really horrific dashas back to back? Because my Mercury-Satrun (Sade Sati) was a huge setback including a full blown clinical anxiety and depression and suicidal tendencies. I turned towards spirituality out of nowhere and now been reaching milestones in my meditational practice. It was hard just like drag said in the above post. I lost every single thing (except my family and their love,I count myself extremely lucky for that),but oh well.

karthik1103
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karthik1103 » 07 Jul 2019

Very similar experience I had as narrated by drag in his first post. My Venus Venus MD-AD is going very bad. My Ketu dasha was pretty good comparatively. I too had a job loss in 2009 and had to return to India.