Upcoming Ketu Dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
K237
Upcoming Ketu Dasha

Post by K237 » 07 Jun 2018

Hi,
Can learned members here predict what the upcoming Ketu dasha holds for me and what aspects I should be careful about?
DOB 7th March 1991
TOB 9:45 am(have done BTR)
Place-Patna

Thanks in advance :)

joyd

Re: Upcoming Ketu Dasha

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2018

ketu cant cause much harm in your chart.so you are free from his clutches.just your sleep cycles disturbed. Dont keep any fixed property on your name.

joyd.

K237

Post by K237 » 10 Jun 2018

Thanks Joyd

dpb90
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dpb90 » 27 Jul 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=261004 time=1528650444 user_id=18243]
ketu cant cause much harm in your chart.so you are free from his clutches.just your sleep cycles disturbed. Dont keep any fixed property on your name.

joyd.
[/quote]

Can I also ask you to look at my chart and see how the approaching Ketu dasha will affect me?14.07.1990
01:40 am
Time zone: +3
Sofia, Bulgaria
Thank you in advance!!!

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 31 Jul 2018

Please consider me too in the queue. Just coming out of Mercury-Saturn (started in 2016) which has made my life terrible. Went through clinical anxiety followed by depression in beginning of 2016 (just when the anterdasha was starting),but fortunately passed my entrance exam.First half of 2017 was good irrespective of few downs which I ignored but then August 2017 came with surprises that took me to the deepest levels of depression and I became much more anxious. It's almost been a year I'm in depression and have suicidal thoughts (though I've never attempted it and now I don't think I will). I started reading about Ketu Mahadasha and it gave me goosebumps. I read somewhere about the benefic placement of Ketu with few contradictions to that view also.

My Ketu is in 7th house conjunct with Jupiter which is the Lord of 5th house. As far as I've read, I think this combination should make Ketu a Yogakaraka,but few people deny the possibility. Please enlighten me.
Thanks!