Fifa World cup 2018

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Fifa World cup 2018

Post by Lex » 12 Jul 2018

ADC wrote:
07 Jul 2018
[Nobody can deny the truth. Pravatha Yoga worked well in the chart of Neymar [/b][/i]

Oh my God, this is what happens to our Sages system of astrology, when wrongly quoted :(
Now, everyone in the forum will deny there is no yoga called as Pravatha yoga in our Sages system of astrology.

Parvatha Yoga :lol: :D

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 12 Jul 2018

[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE]

SECRET OF NAVMANSHA
If you do not know astrology please do not comment. By a book i.e B.P.H.S and read sincerely you will find this Yoga. Navmansha is 9th Amsha i.e part. Stop behaving like a child. Eden Hazard played well in the whole tournament. and scored two goals . Moreover he has been instrumental in other goals of the team :D .

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Jul 2018

Parijatt didn't help to a goal against Belgium :D , Captain of the country could not able to deliver. :mrgreen:
Poor general knowledge, football is played by eleven player not the captain alone. Goal is not the only criteria to judge a player its the overall performance in the game in terms ball control, tackling and distribution the ball to other players.
No where I have written that Belgium will win the world it is assumed by you. :mrgreen:
Oh my God, this is what happens to our Sages system of astrology, when wrongly quoted :(
Now, everyone in the forum will deny there is no yoga called as Pravatha yoga in our Sages system of astrology.

Buy some classical text books of astrology and learn the subject and stop misguiding the people on forum . Today is Saturday Moon is in Pushya Nk with Rahu :lol:

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Jul 2018

Eden Hazard just scored a goal for Belgium . Belgium 2-0 ahead in a match which will decide the third place team in this world cup. Parijaat Yoga is working or not ........ I invite all the members to give their comments.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Jul 2018

ADC wrote:
12 Jul 2018
[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE]

SECRET OF NAVMANSHA
If you do not know astrology please do not comment. By a book i.e B.P.H.S and read sincerely you will find this Yoga. Navmansha is 9th Amsha i.e part. Stop behaving like a child. Eden Hazard played well in the whole tournament. and scored two goals . Moreover he has been instrumental in other goals of the team :D .
Again citing a book ... of no interest for me.
Only Sages Jaimini and Parasara Sanskrit original scriptures writing I read ( and of course Pt.Sanjay Rath's articles), and not any Tom &frack writings on Sacred Sages sytem of astrology.

NAVMANSHA :lol: :lol: :lol: , Nav means Nine... Mansha means Human... Nine Human :lol: :lol:

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Jul 2018

ADC wrote:
14 Jul 2018

Parijatt didn't help to a goal against Belgium :D , Captain of the country could not able to deliver. :mrgreen:
Poor general knowledge, football is played by eleven player not the captain alone. Goal is not the only criteria to judge a player its the overall performance in the game in terms ball control, tackling and distribution the ball to other players.
No where I have written that Belgium will win the world it is assumed by you. :mrgreen:

Buy some classical text books of astrology and learn the subject and stop misguiding the people on forum . Today is Saturday Moon is in Pushya Nk with Rahu :lol:
When aperson been challenged on citation of wrongly on yoga and inappropriatewords in astrology in traditional astrology... will resort to into Personal attacks... Rule of the nature... a person loosing in debate will personally attack who challenges.

Parvatha Yoga ( as described by our Sages in their writings), here writing as Pravatha yoga. There is no Pravatha described by Sages.

Misleading our forum with wrong jargon of Pravatha Yoga :lol: :lol:

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 16 Jul 2018

NAVMANSHA :lol: :lol: :lol: , Nav means Nine... Mansha means Human... Nine Human :lol: :lol:
You have every right to understand in wrong way :mrgreen: . Eden Hazard scored the goal when you were making the mockery of astrology . He is overall 8th by scoring three goals. And Neymar is 18th by scoring two goals. Both yogas[ Parnatha and Parijaat worked well] :lol: