Fifa World cup 2018

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Fifa World cup 2018

Post by ADC » 04 Jun 2018

Neymar
Neymar - natal chart (Placidus)

Neymar
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
Name
Neymar Gender: M
Birthname Neymar da Silva Santos Jr.
born on 5 February 1992 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )
Place Mogi das Cruzes (São Paulo), Brazil, 23s31, 46w11
Timezone BZDT h2w (is daylight saving time)
Data source
From memory
Rodden Rating A
Collector: Astrodienst
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_aqucol.18.gif 15°37' s_mo.18.gif s_piscol.18.gif 00°42 Asc.s_sagcol.18.gif 13°53'
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Neymar

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fifa World cup 2018

Post by ADC » 05 Jun 2018

Neymar has Scorpio Lagna and Makar Navmansha. LL Mars in 2H with Venus and Rahu. Jupiter from 10th house is aspecting both LL Mars and Venus.

Rajyoga in his chart. 9L Moon in 4H and 5L Jupiter in 10H.

LL Mars and 7L Venus in 2H.
5L Jupiter aspecting LL Mars.
5L Jupiter aspecting the 7L Venus.
Moon-Jupiter at 4-10 axis Gajkeshri Yoga.

Dhan Yogas . LL Mars [ Trikone lord] in 2H.

5L Jupiter and 9L Moon aspecting each other at 4-10 axis.
5L Jupiter is aspecting 2H.
2L Jupiter aspecting 2H.

From Moon 3L in 11H with Yogakarka Venus. connection of 10th lord Venus with 3L Mars. Same from Lagna connection of 10L Sun with 3L Saturn in 3H confirms that this chart is correct. 3H is for self effort ,talent , legs, valour and courage.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Jun 2018

Parvatha Yoga. Lord of the Lagna and Lord 12H are in mutual Kendra and aspected by a benefic. Here LL Mars and 12L Venus are conjunct in 2H aspected by Jupiter.
Results Renowned , illustrious, wealthy, fortunate, an orator, charitable , leader of city and very lustful.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 09 Jun 2018

Chandra Dwidwaadassa Grahasthithi Yoga. Saturn One will enjoy others wealth , involved in many activities and becomes a leader. Mercury One becomes clever , of Sweet words and proficient in arts. Moreover it is happening in the 3H from Lagna and 12H from Moon.

Bahustri Gami Yoga LL Mars and 7L Venus are conjunct in 2H.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 09 Jun 2018

He will be under Jupiter-Venus-Mars during the world cup. Mars -Venus are not only under Rajyoga but aspected by 5L Jupiter. In D-9 Mars is in 11H and Jupiter and Venus in 9H. Venus is under the sign exchange with Mercury as 5L and 9L. It looks he will do very well in this mega event. He will combine well with other team member and show the maturity of a star player. Moreover this Dasha will activate his Parvatha Yoga.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Jun 2018

Hazard, Eden
Eden Hazard - natal chart (Placidus)

Eden Hazard
natal chart (Placidus)
Name
Hazard, Eden Gender: M
born on 7 January 1991 at 12:05 (= 12:05 PM )
Place La Louvière, Belgium, 50n28, 4e11
Timezone MET h1e (is standard time)
Data source
Quoted BC/BR
Rodden Rating AA
Collector: Dekoster
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_capcol.18.gif 16°38' s_mo.18.gif s_libcol.18.gif 13°02 Asc.s_aricol.18.gif 15°46'
add Eden Hazard to 'my astro'
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hazard,_Eden

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Why he is a sportsperson? Meena Lagna and LL in 5H exalted , aspected by 3L Venus and 11L Saturn. As written 3H for self effort , talent and legs. 3L Venus is aspected by 10th lord Jupiter. 9L Mars in 3H giving the stamina and energy to be a sports person. Venus and Sun are under Nk exchange. So indirectly Venus is in 10H and Sun in 11H, so playing football is his occupation.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

From Moon the 10th lord Mercury is aspected by 3L Mars again suggesting that he is a sports person.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 22 Jun 2018

Report this post Quote
Post by ADC » 10 Jun 2018

He will be under Jupiter-Venus-Mars during the world cup. Mars -Venus are not only under Rajyoga but aspected by 5L Jupiter. In D-9 Mars is in 11H and Jupiter and Venus in 9H. Venus is under the sign exchange with Mercury as 5L and 9L. It looks he will do very well in this mega event. He will combine well with other team member and show the maturity of a star player. Moreover this Dasha will activate his Parvatha Yoga.
Neymar scored a goal against Costa Rica.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 22 Jun 2018

Eden Hazard Parijaat Yoga LL Jupiter in 5H exalted in the sign of Moon. The sign lord of Moon[Mercury] in Kendra from Lagna. And the navmansha lord of Moon is again Mercury . Moon is involved in Parijaat yoga. So Kemdrum Yoga is cancelled.
All kind of wealth, fond of war, attentive to duty, respected and fulfillment of desire.

At present he is under Rahu-Mars-Saturn. Mars is the 9th lord in 3H [ effort, stamina] and Saturn in 11H with 3L Venus. Saturn is the 11L in 11H. Saturn is also Vargottama. It means he will do well in this fifa world cup. In today's match he will show his worth. He will play a very disciplined game. 3L and 3H are under five planets viz Mars, Rahu, Venus, Saturn and Sun. Venus and Sun are under Nk exchange.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 23 Jun 2018

hello all,

Any prashna reading for the world cup winner ? Who will win the Fifa world cup 2018 ?
Reading done now will be more logical than being done just before the finals..

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 Jun 2018

Report this post Quote

Eden Hazard Parijaat Yoga LL Jupiter in 5H exalted in the sign of Moon. The sign lord of Moon[Mercury] in Kendra from Lagna. And the navmansha lord of Moon is again Mercury . Moon is involved in Parijaat yoga. So Kemdrum Yoga is cancelled.
All kind of wealth, fond of war, attentive to duty, respected and fulfillment of desire.

At present he is under Rahu-Mars-Saturn. Mars is the 9th lord in 3H [ effort, stamina] and Saturn in 11H with 3L Venus. Saturn is the 11L in 11H. Saturn is also Vargottama. It means he will do well in this fifa world cup. In today's match he will show his worth. He will play a very disciplined game. 3L and 3H are under five planets viz Mars, Rahu, Venus, Saturn and Sun. Venus and Sun are under Nk exchange
Eden Hazard scored a glorious solo goal against Tunisia.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Eden Hazard scored two goals as predicted in the morning.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 30 Jun 2018

France stunned Argentina by 4-3.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44439354
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Mb ... A9,_Kylian
Mbappé, Kylian
Kylian Mbappé - natal chart (Placidus)

Kylian Mbappé
natal chart (Placidus)
Name
Mbappé, Kylian Gender: M
Birthname K. Mbappé Lottin
born on 20 December 1998 at 01:47 (= 01:47 AM )
Place Paris Arrondissement 19, France, 48n5258, 2e2255
Timezone MET h1e (is standard time)
Data source
Quoted BC/BR
Rodden Rating AA
Collector: lepoivre
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_sagcol.18.gif 27°55' s_mo.18.gif s_capcol.18.gif 10°17 Asc.s_libcol.18.gif 09°08'
add Kylian Mbappé to 'my astro'

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Jul 2018

Report this post Quote
Post by ADC » 10 Jun 2018

Neymar scored against Mexico, as predicted.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44686592

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Jul 2018

Neymar scored twice in this world cup. Which is not an ordinary thing in world cup. Person like you can only make the mockery of others without making the relevant comments. Rest of the things are not relevant to respond. Today is Saturday Moon is in ......Parvatha Yoga fully worked. I have never made the prediction of win or a loss of Brazil.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Jul 2018

2 goals

Argentina Sergio Agüero
Australia Mile Jedinak
Belgium Eden Hazard
Brazil Philippe Coutinho
Brazil Neymar
Croatia Luka Modrić
Egypt Mohamed Salah
England John Stones
Japan Takashi Inui
Nigeria Ahmed Musa
South Korea Son Heung-min
Sweden Andreas Granqvist
Tunisia Wahbi Khazri
Uruguay Luis Suárez
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA ... oalscorers
:D :)
Both Neymar and Eden Hazard scored two goals in this world cup , as predicted. No comments on irrelevant post. Today is Saturday Moon in Ashwini ... :D . Nobody can deny the truth. Pravatha Yoga worked well in the chart of Neymar

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 Jul 2018

hi all,

Yet another show of manipulated and illogical prashna - 206 elsewhere predicting that England cannot win Sweden had failed miserably. England won a convincing match scoring 2-0 making the prashna as well as Sweden to bite the dust. Repeated display of misuse while advising others to stick to the Sage.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Racing

Post by Racing » 09 Jul 2018

Well, Sachin Malhotra predicted one of Brazil or Belgium to win the WC.

Greenstone Lobo predicted that a 1986 born captain would win the World Cup. He had initially predicted one of Argentina or France to win it, but since Messi was '87 born and now Argentina has gone home, acc. to him, it will be France.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 Jul 2018

Racing wrote:
09 Jul 2018
Well, Sachin Malhotra predicted one of Brazil or Belgium to win the WC.

Greenstone Lobo predicted that a 1986 born captain would win the World Cup. He had initially predicted one of Argentina or France to win it, but since Messi was '87 born and now Argentina has gone home, acc. to him, it will be France.
I had nominated Didier Deschamps chart... will he lift Tesla WC2018?, refer my analaysis in Transit section. France in SF

Parvatha Yoga ??? turned out a misery for Brazil, I was in Brazil and couple of Local club football matches witnessed in Maracca stadium. Local crowds only support local club, but when I supported and shouted opposite team when scored a goal, nearby spectators in stadium stared at me ( they could sense I am a foreigner). Neymar fakes his foul, and miserably lost in QF match, Referee didnt gave a Penalty shoot for Neymar's fake theatrics.

Another I was for biasness during my analysis is Germany.. somehow German team evaporated. Argentina cannot win Cup, because only one man cannot win all matches and that was also ditto for Parvatha Yoga :D person in Brazil

I had witnessed Football matches inside Barca/Madrid/ Marseilles stadium... Crowds are really goodare very supportive

WAIT FOR MY K.P.System ANALYSIS ON DIDIER'S CHART... Will he lift Tesla Cup ??????

Racing

Post by Racing » 10 Jul 2018

Hmmm, so you think France will win the WC? Well, France is the favorites to win it, so I won't be surprised if they lift the trophy.

Argentina is in a mess. If I look at Messi's chart, I think there is a chance he may help Argentina win Copa America next year. Now, of course, one will have to look at the charts of Neymar, Tite, and whoever Brazil's captain would be at the time as well. Uruguay is another strong candidate.

On Messi, he has a super strong chart and it seems amazing that he didn't lift the WC in 2014 or win the Copa in 2015. Do you see him winning any trophies for Argentina?

And, it will be interesting to see where Germany go from here. The Euro Cup of 2020 is their aim now. Low will stay as their coach.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 10 Jul 2018

I had nominated Didier Deschamps chart... will he lift Tesla WC2018?, refer my analaysis in Transit section. France in SF

Parvatha Yoga ??? turned out a misery for Brazil, I was in Brazil and couple of Local club football matches witnessed in Maracca stadium. Local crowds only support local club, but when I supported and shouted opposite team when scored a goal, nearby spectators in stadium stared at me ( they could sense I am a foreigner). Neymar fakes his foul, and miserably lost in QF match, Referee didnt gave a Penalty shoot for Neymar's fake theatrics.

Another I was for biasness during my analysis is Germany.. somehow German team evaporated. Argentina cannot win Cup, because only one man cannot win all matches and that was also ditto for Parvatha Yoga :D person in Brazil

I had witnessed Football matches inside Barca/Madrid/ Marseilles stadium... Crowds are really goodare very supportive

WAIT FOR MY K.P.System ANALYSIS ON DIDIER'S CHART... Will he lift Tesla Cup ??????
Two clear cut goals in this world cup proves that " Pravatha Yoga '' worked well. Brazil is playing with eleven players not with only Neymar :D . Astrology requires the very good general knowledge and unbiased approach. Today is Monday and Moon is in Rohini.

Racing

When predicting about sports, you also have to understand what success means in respect to that player or nation.

For example, in countries like Brazil and Argentina, nothing less than winning the World Cup is considered a success in the eyes of their people. For Germany, France, and Spain, a SF performance is considered success.

Now, for England, a 3rd place finish would be a monumental success, whereas, for France, it would be a decent showing. They would be satisfied but not happy. Belgium or Croatia winning the WC would be out of this world.

Brazil weren't impressive in this WC. Whereas Argentina were unlucky because of the draw. If they had an easier draw, they would have reached the SFs. They ended up having to play two SFs in the first two stages.

From my limited knowledge, I think the following considerations work well when judging who wins or does well in the WC:

1. Charts of the main/best/most influential player, coach, and captain;
2. Country's initiation chart

In France's case, that would be Griezmann, Deschamps, and Lloris. In Belgium's case, it would be Hazard and Martinez. Hazard is their captain too. Kevin de Bruyne is also closely their second best player, but Hazard is more influential.

In England's case, it's Kane and Southgate. In Croatia's case, it is Modric and Dalic.

Sometimes, of course, the player/captain's stars would overshadow the coach's stars and vice versa.

Look at Portugal's win in Euro 2016. That would make a very interesting reading. Portugal reached the final without impressing and in the final, they lost their main player and captain to injury. They won without their talisman.

Strange things can happen.

I would still emphasize on the charts of the players and the coach over the country's initiation chart because some generations can defy the destiny of a country unless the nation has inherent combinations for tragedy. That is the case with Holland. They have been in three finals and have lost all three. It seems to be the case with Argentina too recently. Since 2004, Argentina have been in 5 finals and have lost them all.

Racing

Oh Gosh, France is going to win the WC.

Just sad.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Jul 2018

ADC wrote:
22 Jun 2018

At present he is under Rahu-Mars-Saturn. Mars is the 9th lord in 3H [ effort, stamina] and Saturn in 11H with 3L Venus. Saturn is the 11L in 11H. Saturn is also Vargottama. It means he will do well in this fifa world cup. In today's match he will show his worth. He will play a very disciplined game. 3L and 3H are under five planets viz Mars, Rahu, Venus, Saturn and Sun. Venus and Sun are under Nk exchange.
NavMansha :roll: , there is a id earlier use to write Navmansha for Navamsa, I challenged that Id now not posting, again Navmansha Cropped up :lol: Traditional astrology deals in Sanskrit, Navamsa is the word,
Navmansha :lol: that means 9 Humans :D

Parijatt didn't help to a goal against Belgium :D , Captain of the country could not able to deliver. :mrgreen: